[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

Does frenzy gem level matter?
I'm having a lot of fun, but I started the league late at like the end of september so I feel like I'm behind :/ and finding the spider/curse stuff like warlord's mark and elemental weakness is super hard!
(sorry somehow hitting enter submitted this twice?)
Last edited by Socos on Oct 21, 2018, 11:03:35 PM
"
Socos wrote:
I'm having a lot of fun, but I started the league late at like the end of september so I feel like I'm behind :/ and finding the spider/curse stuff like warlord's mark and elemental weakness is super hard!

Okay, but whats your question?
hi, been loving this build.
any advice for survivability though?
i don't know how to craft the aspect of the spider ring, and there is no one with both aspect of the spider and warlord's mark on the market atm...
i currently have around 8 ex to spend on this build, so any idea on how to make it better?
btw, if im using the ball lightning setup, i don't have a movement ability.
should i use another one or switch them back with x everytime i need to dodge boss abilities?
Last edited by timtom1241 on Oct 22, 2018, 6:43:17 AM
"
timtom1241 wrote:
hi, been loving this build.
any advice for survivability though?
i don't know how to craft the aspect of the spider ring, and there is no one with both aspect of the spider and warlord's mark on the market atm...
i currently have around 8 ex to spend on this build, so any idea on how to make it better?
btw, if im using the ball lightning setup, i don't have a movement ability.
should i use another one or switch them back with x everytime i need to dodge boss abilities?

The FAQ in the OP answers all your questions.
i've read all of them, i didn't really see anything that could help me...
as i've said, i wouldn't mind spending 8 more ex on the build, maybe even more when i'll get it, i just tried killing the minotaur, and he constantly one shots me, so i died 6 times...
about the hydra, i died twice, but killed it.
anyways, any advice than?
i tried running the chimera, died 6 times...
Last edited by timtom1241 on Oct 22, 2018, 7:56:15 AM
"
timtom1241 wrote:
i've read all of them, i didn't really see anything that could help me...
as i've said, i wouldn't mind spending 8 more ex on the build, maybe even more when i'll get it, i just tried killing the minotaur, and he constantly one shots me, so i died 6 times...
about the hydra, i died twice, but killed it.
anyways, any advice than?
i tried running the chimera, died 6 times...

You have not taken any of the PowerCharge Nodes in the Tree. That kinda hurts - it makes the power charge on crit support gem basically worthless. You essentially run Arc with one supportgem as it stands.

Your Blood Magic is level 9 - meaning you run with non-maxed out resistances etc - you also do not benefit from Pain Attunement as it stands.

You seem to miss all the basics: maxed out resistances - 2 lv 4 enlightens since you try to run an indigon etc. This and all other things are explained in the OP.

There are enough videos on the OP that demonstrate GuardianFights and others - in MF gear even. Shaper(!) too.

Read the OP carefully and follow the PoBs. There is no secret magic involved.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 22, 2018, 8:28:29 AM
i got blood magic lvl 20 with 23 quality, and lvl 4 enlighten, i still can't have discipline and purity of elements at the same time.
what do i need to do?
"
timtom1241 wrote:
i got blood magic lvl 20 with 23 quality, and lvl 4 enlighten, i still can't have discipline and purity of elements at the same time.
what do i need to do?

quality on blood magic does not matter - it only reduces mana cost not mana upkeep. You need a lv 21 blood magic.

You really ought to start useing PoB - you can figure all those things out in no time at all with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info