[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
Does aspect of the spider worth dropping stigian vise for a belt with aspect, cuz I cant find ring with warlords + aspect. ty. Or do i drop mark of the shaper?

I think your question is very similar to a question that was asked 1 page ago, a took a snippet of the response from Cyrix below.

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
I think both your Belt and WarlordsMark Ring are kinda bad for this Build - they both have no ES on them. Compared with my Ring/Belt+(abyss jewel) you loose out on ~170ES before modifiers. So round about 500ES in total.
Thats not worth it I feel like - especially if you are below 7k ES.

The ES gain from the Watchers Eye is usualy enough. The Spider Aura is - as indicated in the OP - a nice-to-have optimisation thing. Don't go for it at any cost. If you can snatch up a nice stygian with the Spider Aura or a good belt with an high ES roll and good resists - sure! go for it. But I feel like you tank to much other stats in your case.
would love to see your updates on the build, started this and almost done gearing except jewels. kinda curious now
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
would love to see your updates on the build, started this and almost done gearing except jewels. kinda curious now

Don't worry about it. It's mostly just dumping a lot of currency onto unneeded stuff.
Any advice as to how I can transition make my character more endgame viable? Shaper is a breeze, but uber elder and the vaal delve boss (depth 350) destroy me.

Would switching to the indigon version help? I've got about 55 ex saved up for whatever I need to do.

note: I know some of my gems are missing quality/lvl 21 - I've been offhand leveling and vaaling these, but haven't gotten lucky just yet. If that's the improvement that will take my character to the next level, then it's a very easy fix, but I suspect there's some bigger flaws in my gear.

Thanks
Last edited by Martingale7 on Oct 18, 2018, 6:36:09 PM
i've been playing this build and so far enjoying it, but i'm missing a lot of damage, max energy shield and survivability.
can anyone help?
I'm still leveling, but I'm missing too much dps, and energy shield, and i don't see how the skill tree can fix it...
ty helpers
"
timtom1241 wrote:
i've been playing this build and so far enjoying it, but i'm missing a lot of damage, max energy shield and survivability.
can anyone help?
I'm still leveling, but I'm missing too much dps, and energy shield, and i don't see how the skill tree can fix it...
ty helpers

Quality on boots/gloves will help same as Vile Bastion instead of Forbidden Power. Especially since you are level 78 and did not put any talent points into PowerCharges.

Put Quality on the Green Gems in your Frenzy Chain. You run a Vertex, you don't need a 6link for Frenzy. Level up your Gems, Spellcaster are GemLevel dependant.

Rah Rah Rah.

Same shit different page. Something something.

Read the OP. Buy two more Poets Pen for a single target setup.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 18, 2018, 11:21:55 PM
"
Martingale7 wrote:
Any advice as to how I can transition make my character more endgame viable? Shaper is a breeze, but uber elder and the vaal delve boss (depth 350) destroy me.

Would switching to the indigon version help? I've got about 55 ex saved up for whatever I need to do.

note: I know some of my gems are missing quality/lvl 21 - I've been offhand leveling and vaaling these, but haven't gotten lucky just yet. If that's the improvement that will take my character to the next level, then it's a very easy fix, but I suspect there's some bigger flaws in my gear.

Thanks

No Idea! :)
ok thx for helping, what's the OP?
"
timtom1241 wrote:
ok thx for helping, what's the OP?

The Original Post.

The first post of the thread.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 18, 2018, 11:29:42 PM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Martingale7 wrote:

Thanks

No Idea! :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Martingale7/characters

Here's a link to my character, if that would help

"utakeagowillahand"

sitting at 7.4k ES currently

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info