[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

what should i do upgrade for massive dps boost?
"
BlankSkull wrote:
I'm leveling this build right now and I really like the damage output i'm having no real issue with anything so far.

I'm running War Banner and I want to know why you're not using it because it seems to boost DPS by a lot when you drop the flag. ( Champion merclab done lvl 68 )

Cheers

3 things:

1- u need inspirational cuz mana issue
2- is one more botton to push, we have already to push: MS, whirling, totem, vaal haste... im a lazy man ( so i prefere foritude or first strike)
3- i never had dps problem on this build

but yes banner is a great dps boost
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 10, 2019, 3:02:30 AM
"
laziel11 wrote:
what should i do upgrade for massive dps boost?

this is the version where i spend more currency

https://pastebin.com/WcaTmVGm

8700 hp
192k x 22 balls = 4.2m dps ( full buff ) no molten strike ball ench
with ench 192k x 26 = 4.9m

if anger phys in extra fire watcher and ball ench = 5.6m

edit:

on champion we are able to do over 7m dps

https://pastebin.com/aLiiUCpv

298k x 26 balls 7.7m dps full buff / helm ench
7.7k hp
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Jan 10, 2019, 4:48:07 AM
Do you know if the double damage from Paradoxica works on the magma balls?
"
Broodeli wrote:
Do you know if the double damage from Paradoxica works on the magma balls?

work for sure but is useless this sword
Hi AB,

thanks for the build. finally downed shaper for the first time but i used up all portals.

can you look at my profile and recommend upgrades? I also can't seem to configure the damage properly in POB and hence I don't know how much damage im going per ball.

upgrades are:
1) watcher's eye
2) 2 rings to replace thief's
3) helm with -fire res and with molten balls enchant if possible

Also, is the hp leech in the passive tree required even if we have life gain on hit on watchers eye, or does it help with hp regen?
Last edited by wmin on Jan 10, 2019, 8:00:31 AM
So I'm not sure of this since I don't fully understand The Wise Oak. Does my Fire Res need to be my highest res in parenthesis? Or does it not matter as long as they are all above 75% since I use Loreweave?
"
wmin wrote:
Hi AB,

thanks for the build. finally downed shaper for the first time but i used up all portals.

can you look at my profile and recommend upgrades? I also can't seem to configure the damage properly in POB and hence I don't know how much damage im going per ball.

upgrades are:
1) watcher's eye
2) 2 rings to replace thief's
3) helm with -fire res and with molten balls enchant if possible

Also, is the hp leech in the passive tree required even if we have life gain on hit on watchers eye, or does it help with hp regen?

ur upgrades are right

i tried without life leech on tree, its ok , but with it ur leech will be like istant

on pob u must select balls damage on molten strike skill, rememember point blank on configuration
"
avines0527 wrote:
So I'm not sure of this since I don't fully understand The Wise Oak. Does my Fire Res need to be my highest res in parenthesis? Or does it not matter as long as they are all above 75% since I use Loreweave?

ur fire uncapped res must be the higher, are the numbers inside the " () "
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Gunnerator wrote:
hi mate am lvl 98 champ thx to pure breachstone rotas haha, i have 2 extra skills points that cant seen to figure out where to put i think i got all the life nods that i can, am one short to get a jewel socket so just wondering where do u think i cn spend those 2 skill points on i kinda double checked life nods cant find any that are reachable i fulled ur tree completely and got all that i can get. there is one nod that has 16life and melee damage but i think u mention melee damage not applier here cuz of our proj build, just need ur adv to where i can alocate those 2 untill i get one more and maybe swaitch to a jewel socket thx alot, great build i tried uber elder its easy without even hvn +2 molten enchant nor dying sun i just need to get the mechiancs right

thx again

gz for ur 98

u can get evasion/armour/life near duelist starting point

path of the warrior for global phys damage and str // retribution for 14% global damage and 5% attack speed

thank you once again, just wanted to say i managed to kill uber elder 2 times yesturday, i did die few times but that was down to my poor mechanics, i made a promiss to a friend that i will vaal the first watcher's eye i get and i did
;) just wanted to share it with you all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info