[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

What do you think about 6l helmet with immolate,conc effect and kaom heart instead of yours setup? Is it worth it, add more damage? Thanks for reply
So this is embarrassing but maybe a lesson for others or someone will get a laugh out of it. Remember kids read the guide and read carefully when you buy items.

I'm a pretty casual player, I jump between builds a lot or just lose interest and play other games. However this league I've been having a ton of fun with the jugg version of this build; its tanky, fun, stuff dies.

I felt like I got far on really some basic gear; Thiefs Torment, Ichimonji, Tabula, Belt of the deceiver etc. carried me to the point where I should start saving up and upgrading gear.

I bought a Grelwood Shank, then another, upgraded some stuff and started working towards higher price items.

Killed my first yellow elder, made it to tier 12 maps and working my way higher trying to get more map completion and improve my gear.

I felt like my dps was getting a bit low / stuff wasn't melting as fast so I had another look at my gear and did a bit of a double take. I messed up.

See if you can spot it I mean white sockets are useful right?
Spoiler
Resolute Technique :(

The worst thing is, I've played leagues before I have no idea how I failed to read that.

So if anyone is in any doubt about this build a complete idiot like me got to red maps using it with 30-40% of my dps turned off.

Really excellent build :)

If anyone is still reading and feels sorry for me a quick question;

Im running
CWDT (1) - Blood Rage - Immortal Call - Increased Duration
CWDT (1) - Enfeeble / Flammability - Molten Shell - Golem

I'm not sure if i need the increased duration or should I use that 4th slot for my totem or something. Should I level CWDT so I can get more attack speed out of blood rage or is it worth having more immortal call procs?

Also is it worth having a higher level CWDT to get more out of the curse effect / golem attack speed etc.
"
Wylajtowany96 wrote:
What do you think about 6l helmet with immolate,conc effect and kaom heart instead of yours setup? Is it worth it, add more damage? Thanks for reply

For more dps not for sure.

if conc effect / immolate are not lvl 20 u loose 2/4 lvl fom this support, u loose the quality from this support, u loose (from lore) physical damage, u loose ele damage, few crit chance

u loose 80% max res for gain around 1500/1800 hp

i think i will never run that helm with kaom
"
deji wrote:

So if anyone is in any doubt about this build a complete idiot like me got to red maps using it with 30-40% of my dps turned off.

Really excellent build :)

If anyone is still reading and feels sorry for me a quick question;

Im running
CWDT (1) - Blood Rage - Immortal Call - Increased Duration
CWDT (1) - Enfeeble / Flammability - Molten Shell - Golem

I'm not sure if i need the increased duration or should I use that 4th slot for my totem or something. Should I level CWDT so I can get more attack speed out of blood rage or is it worth having more immortal call procs?

Also is it worth having a higher level CWDT to get more out of the curse effect / golem attack speed etc.

u dont need increased duration, specialy on jugg

u can lvl up ur CWDT setup till like lvl 10 or 15

i drop my golem cuz in end game is always death

i run cwdt-blood rage-immortal-curse
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:

u dont need increased duration, specialy on jugg

u can lvl up ur CWDT setup till like lvl 10 or 15

i drop my golem cuz in end game is always death

i run cwdt-blood rage-immortal-curse

Thanks a lot, I'll level my gems a bit and see if I can swap to tombfist for intimidate :)
Hello, thank you for great guide! I've reached 40k damage from each ball and I want to ask how can I improve my gear to reach more dps. Im still can run T15 easily, but for hard bosses I need a lot more damage.
i cant kill uber elder and uber atziri. what is my problem?

Hi ! i'm quite new on POE and i don't understand how to reach the 6/7k HP you speak about in your build.

actually i got 4,6k and i really need more HP because my regen (when i'm in the fight) is good but most of boss literally OS me :/

My gear is :

passive skill tree :
https://tinyurl.com/y7c5t8fl

What i need to improve and how for reach the 7k HP ?

(Sry for my bad english)
I finally minmaxed this build to it's utmost limits, i'm uber elder farmer rn
and i've done more than 200+ uber elders with this gear and his juggernaut build.

I thank you for this build, i'm really happy bc this is my first season getting to uber elder/high end content (uber atziri, chayula) and killing them all. cheers mate
"
Clansman77 wrote:
i cant kill uber elder and uber atziri. what is my problem?

probably your problem is the thing that you dont know mechanics very well, after spending like 3 ex on uber elder portals ive done this another day, so just keep practicing, and you can beat it easily, i would reccomend you to switch pantheon to yughuls for elder fight that helps a lot, and you have to move around whole area not to get hit by anything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info