[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
iulianb21 wrote:
I do have an anti-bleed and anti-curse and swap them when needed. How about the passives ? should i just add life nodes where i can ?

anti bleed and anti curse all 2 flasks.

there is a passive skill tree in the guide follow it
"
masterxkroxgk wrote:
Alrdy solved the problem with dex/resist but I got another question, Im using the grelwood/the surrender build and I dont get the 82/83 block chance, only 61%, how can I fix that?

put ur char free i will check it

82/82 % is the max

EDIT:

in HO block is like 72/72% - 75/75 %
during fight with Violent Retaliation u will reach 82% if u run surrender/anvil and all block nodes on the tree
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 30, 2018, 2:42:56 AM
what about the bandits sud i kill them all or help the chick who give mana regen
"
kamalbai95 wrote:
what about the bandits sud i kill them all or help the chick who give mana regen

Ascendancy/Pantheon/Bandits
Spoiler

Champion
Spoiler

In this order

Unstoppable hero
Conqueror
Worthy Foe
Fortitude

We must stay stationary for swords buffs, so we take fortitude for perma stun immunity.
If you wanna try Inspirational you need kaom roots for perma stun and drop fortitude. This works well with war banner.
The same goes for First strike: use kaoms and drop fortitude.

Juggernaut
Spoiler

In this order

Unstoppable
Undeniable
Unflinching
Unbreakable

With unstoppable we are immune to all slow mod (freeze/chill/temp chain)
With undeniable we get a lot of accuracy/attack speed (no worry about accuracy on gear)
Unflinching for free endurance charge
Unbreakable (life regen/armour/generic 5% less damage taken)

Gladiator
Spoiler

In this order

Painforged
Versatile combatant
Violent retaliation
Outmatch and Outlast

Go for versatile combatant to get spell block equal to block attack
Violent for more max block and dps for each successful block
Outmatch will give you free frenzy generation on kill (endurance if DW)

For Major God we use Arakaali with queen of the great tangle soul's for more life regen
For Minor God we use Tukohama for more life regen and phys reduction

Kill all bandits for extra points is the right way

Hey I've been using your build to success, still a ways to go though gearwise. I was wondering though, would you say Atziri's Promise is a good flask to use for the build?

I'm using it for now, as I have just grown accustomed to it in all the characters I use. But am I correct in assuming that the effects get nullified by avatar of fire? I'm not really good at using PoB to calculate this kind of thing.
"
pigdestroyer wrote:
Hey I've been using your build to success, still a ways to go though gearwise. I was wondering though, would you say Atziri's Promise is a good flask to use for the build?

I'm using it for now, as I have just grown accustomed to it in all the characters I use. But am I correct in assuming that the effects get nullified by avatar of fire? I'm not really good at using PoB to calculate this kind of thing.

we cant do chaos damage with avatar of fire, so is useless
Yeah I assumed I was wrong in having it equipped thanks man, loving the build btw!

Also a small followup question. Where do you currently get your mana leech / regen from? I see you took the mana leech points away already (spirit void nodes) but I can't figure out exactly where you currently have your mana leech / regen

Edit: I missed that you did take one point there, would that one be enough in itself? :o
Last edited by pigdestroyer on Dec 30, 2018, 3:45:18 PM
"
pigdestroyer wrote:
Yeah I assumed I was wrong in having it equipped thanks man, loving the build btw!

Also a small followup question. Where do you currently get your mana leech / regen from? I see you took the mana leech points away already (spirit void nodes) but I can't figure out exactly where you currently have your mana leech / regen

Edit: I missed that you did take one point there, would that one be enough in itself? :o

With the amount of damage you do it will be enough to fully sustain this build.
dont forget that MS is not mana intensive skill.
"
PowerToys wrote:
"
pigdestroyer wrote:

With the amount of damage you do it will be enough to fully sustain this build.
dont forget that MS is not mana intensive skill.

I will try it right now, yeah it feels incredibly easy with all 3 spirit void nodes, might be fine as well without 2 of those. Thanks! :D
Hey now you can see my character (Irezard) only has 61% block chance with the right tree and items( I guess).

Ty for the help and sry for my english as it's not my main language.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info