[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

To do the uber-lab you need to jump around a lot. Izaro's attacks are easily visible. Just don't get hit by any major attack :D also- get Granite flask (his attacks are physical damage) and for pantheon get Ralakesh and Solaris. I managed to finish it in 3rd try with around 4k armor.

Author- thanks for this guide, for a guy like me who plays this game for 2 weeks it's easy to start with. One question- before Watcher's eye and stuff- is it good idea to swap Vitality for Herald of Ash?
"
Locheess wrote:
To do the uber-lab you need to jump around a lot. Izaro's attacks are easily visible. Just don't get hit by any major attack :D also- get Granite flask (his attacks are physical damage) and for pantheon get Ralakesh and Solaris. I managed to finish it in 3rd try with around 4k armor.

Author- thanks for this guide, for a guy like me who plays this game for 2 weeks it's easy to start with. One question- before Watcher's eye and stuff- is it good idea to swap Vitality for Herald of Ash?

thank for ur post, im glad u can run easy even u start the game only 2 weeks ago.

i always prefer vitality even u dont have watcher , i always prefer tank instead of dps

anyways choose ur way
Have you managed to kill Uber elder with your jugg build yet this league?
"
banankebab wrote:
Have you managed to kill Uber elder with your jugg build yet this league?

Yes im doing uber elder carry service already

[3.5]Uber Elder carry (1 death)- lvl 92 need 3 jewels yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KD2MVzE90Q

this is an old video now im with 7400 hp and more dps
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 29, 2018, 12:57:16 AM
Hi Anal,

I've managed to buy watchers eye with LGOH from vitality and fire conversion from Anger.

now fire conversion is 30% but can roll up to 40% so i can divine it.
with 40% i'll have 100% phys conversion to fire.

In that case i can drop Avatar of fire and drop 3 points elemental and jewel socket near avatar of fire. plus 2 jewels near golem's blood.
with 5 points i can take elemental equilibrium.

if i add cold/lightning flat damage anywhare on my gear i can receive 50% perma fire pen.

want to hear your thoughts on this?
would you sacrifice 1 jewel and 12 ele damage increase for EE?
(you can get 1 jewel on the way so you miss only 1)
"
PowerToys wrote:
Hi Anal,

I've managed to buy watchers eye with LGOH from vitality and fire conversion from Anger.

now fire conversion is 30% but can roll up to 40% so i can divine it.
with 40% i'll have 100% phys conversion to fire.

In that case i can drop Avatar of fire and drop 3 points elemental and jewel socket near avatar of fire. plus 2 jewels near golem's blood.
with 5 points i can take elemental equilibrium.

if i add cold/lightning flat damage anywhare on my gear i can receive 50% perma fire pen.

want to hear your thoughts on this?
would you sacrifice 1 jewel and 12 ele damage increase for EE?
(you can get 1 jewel on the way so you miss only 1)

If you have 60% from MS and 40% from jew u can drop avatar from tree and u are able to do all dmg( light/cold/even chaos ) whitout 50% nerf.

but u will need a very good rare ammy instead of xoph's blood (xoph's is a GG dps ammy)

Elemental equilibrium dont work ( cuz u are doing all 3 damage in the same time )

BTW go for 100% fire is few better instead of add some casual light or cold dmage, cuz MS quality is fire dmg and wise pen is based on fire
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Dec 29, 2018, 1:45:09 PM

This is my current gear. I already have a Watcher's Eye for Lifeleech.

Some more noobie questions which I hope you can answer me:

- When do we use Vaal Haste? I always use Vitality and Anger and never use Vaal Haste, is this correct? Shouldn't we use another skill instead?
- For Blood Rage lvl 20 we need 155 Dex which is hard to get. I'm looking at your build in the startpost and you don't have any +Dex on gear. How do you manage to get enough Dex? I wanna upgrade my Amulet but it gives me the Dex.
- What item recommendations would you give me right now. What should I upgrade and get next?

Currently have 6k HP and doing red maps.
"

This is my current gear. I already have a Watcher's Eye for Lifeleech.

Some more noobie questions which I hope you can answer me:

- When do we use Vaal Haste? I always use Vitality and Anger and never use Vaal Haste, is this correct? Shouldn't we use another skill instead?
- For Blood Rage lvl 20 we need 155 Dex which is hard to get. I'm looking at your build in the startpost and you don't have any +Dex on gear. How do you manage to get enough Dex? I wanna upgrade my Amulet but it gives me the Dex.
- What item recommendations would you give me right now. What should I upgrade and get next?

Currently have 6k HP and doing red maps.

You must get "life gain on hit" on watcher eye not life leech !

You have always active anger and vitality. vaal haste in a duration skill ( dont use normal haste that reserve mana )

i stop lvl up ( as u can see in gems section ) my blood rage at lvl 15 ish depend on ur dex.

next big upgreade is xoph's blood and dying sun
can you post your actual Pastebin? didnt find it
"
makeakill wrote:
can you post your actual Pastebin? didnt find it

I dont put my current pob cuz is work in progress yet // i dont import this current pob

btw there are all u need in the guide:

mandatory uniques
mandatory stats on rare
skill tree

there are the pob in improve section.

this is my curtent gear:

lvl 93 // 7400 hp
2 grelwood
xoph's
loreweave
tombfist
belt - life/res/ele damage