[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Ookami_ wrote:
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Ookami_ wrote:
Hi love your build i would appreciate it if you would check my character and tell me if i am ready for uber lab or/and Atziri since i never tried doing them before. I am lvl 87 and have around 5.6k hp do you think that's enough for uber lab? thanks.

you can do uber lab so easy i think. and atziri also ...

Thanks for the quick answer. just did an uber lab run pretty easy like you said and i did one atziri run i died 4 times some of her attacks one-shot me but i was able to beat her in the end.

if you die on atziri remember that the clones reflect so you must attack the right atziri
Hi,
First thanks for sharing this build im having fun playin it.
Can you take a look in my items/tree, i went for Belly instead lore, someone in coments said he is dying more in lore, i was lucky with xoph i got it from first try in domain. i feel i have good items for this lvl, but im not sure about still using helmet and belt, they have good stats tho, if you or someone have some nice sugestions to improve - for sure i need lvl up gems but im doin it since beginning just need a litle more exp to hit lvl 20 and then go for Quality
"
Jataa wrote:
Hi,
First thanks for sharing this build im having fun playin it.
Can you take a look in my items/tree, i went for Belly instead lore, someone in coments said he is dying more in lore, i was lucky with xoph i got it from first try in domain. i feel i have good items for this lvl, but im not sure about still using helmet and belt, they have good stats tho, if you or someone have some nice sugestions to improve - for sure i need lvl up gems but im doin it since beginning just need a litle more exp to hit lvl 20 and then go for Quality

I miss the post where that guys wrote he is dying with lore. but if he die with this build he was doing something wrong. max res is better then few hp. and we have over 200% life from tree, life isnt our problem.

i never used belly here , ran tabula till my lore, farmed red maps with tabula. survuvability isnt a problem here.

btw

first drop instant the witchfire brew we dont deal no1 chaos/dot damage. use a sulphur flask.
try to get reduced charge use on silver for 2 use ( reduced 23% minimum )

your gear it all ok , but you can get better OFC:

-doom twirl ring can be changed with a better one
-perseverance belt is a good cheap option, rare will be better ( life, res, ele damage)
-gripped with attack speed and fire/phys damage also will be perfect

nothing wrong i can see except the flask so good work man

big gz for xoph's blood
yeah that flask was troll ;D i have now lore, do you think its worth to get random helmet with the enchant we want 2molten or its better to try get it on specific helmet ?. now i will work on belt and ring, but i have helmet in mind

@edit. did some upgrades ring/gloves/belt/armor
Last edited by Jataa on Apr 11, 2019, 8:42:54 PM
"
Jataa wrote:
yeah that flask was troll ;D i have now lore, do you think its worth to get random helmet with the enchant we want 2molten or its better to try get it on specific helmet ?. now i will work on belt and ring, but i have helmet in mind

@edit. did some upgrades ring/gloves/belt/armor

hrimnor make you immune to freez/chill even you finish the flask.
this isnt a glass cannon build , high bosses fight can take more time and you if fish flask and get freez you will die for sure. (like uber elder/hydra/or all maps with cold damage)

as you can see in the guide i did all content with hrimnor on my champion, my first uber elder without xoph's blood also. and i never used MS enchant ( have this ench only in std ).

gloves and belt are so good now
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on Apr 12, 2019, 3:09:19 AM
I find swapping out AC and GMP for more damage for bosses (fire pen, added fire, combustion support), is vastly higher damage, although you get less LGoH.

Thanks for the build, very cool.
Due to the ridiculous price of Grelwoods on PS4 (10 exalts) is it worth buying the lesser movement skill unique Ethernal sword? Can’t recall the name.
"
xscionair77 wrote:
Due to the ridiculous price of Grelwoods on PS4 (10 exalts) is it worth buying the lesser movement skill unique Ethernal sword? Can’t recall the name.

you mean this ? yes you can use this before grelwool, but remeber to use point blank on the tree
i bought watchers eye 6L loreweave changed rings and amulet bought dying sun. can i get a check on my char and what should i do next ? get some levels for jewels ? change amulet maybe ? i have 6704hp. blue supports - combustion/ele focus or combustion/conc ? boots seems fine to me ? maybe update gloves with AS and flat damage ?
Last edited by zlokobbb on Apr 17, 2019, 1:43:40 PM
"
zlokobbb wrote:
i bought watchers eye 6L loreweave changed rings and amulet bought dying sun. can i get a check on my char and what should i do next ? get some levels for jewels ? change amulet maybe ? i have 6704hp. blue supports - combustion/ele focus or combustion/conc ? boots seems fine to me ? maybe update gloves with AS and flat damage ?

conc effect is more dps and combustion/ele focus give like the same dps.

you gear isnt bad, you rings can be better but its ok now, gloves can be better with AS and phys/fire damage as you said.
the only thing you can do for boots is more life and more move speed so now take your.

you can do 2 things for your next upgreade

-xoph's blood 4ex ish
- rare jewels with life and damage, you have one without life.

btw you are on the right way

Dave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info