[3.20] A.B. Molten Tank easy mapping and bossing

"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Hi, loving the build! Although I'm wondering if Ive done something wrong. I want to attempt the Eternal Trial, and the normal mobs are all fine, but I ran into Argus and he just destroyed me. I'm not sure if you can see my character in my profile since I don't know how to link it(sorry this is my first time playing POE and I'm not savvy in how to do all the things) but can anyone see if I've made a mistake somewhere or was Argus just a fight I shouldn't have picked? Thanks for any info

You are only lvl 83 on a budget gear, u cant facetank all thing right now. very low life on ur gear, so u must dodge bosses hits. argus hit very hard .

go for more lvls , better gear and know better the mechanics of bosses fight

Indeed, thank you for the build again! Level up and git gud is what I'll do.
Could i just ask what will be my main sources of life regen while not leeching?
thats where i usually die tho. thnaks for the build.
"
Tagatuli wrote:
Could i just ask what will be my main sources of life regen while not leeching?
thats where i usually die tho. thnaks for the build.

-Vitality
-on champion 2% regen if you taunt an enemy recentply.
-on jugg 2% regen and 1.5% of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits in the past 10 seconds is Regenerated as Life per second.
-CWDT,BR,IC plus arakaali pantheon
Can i get check on my character ? Which of my current gear should i replace, a suggestion for additional gem setup ? Should i drop fortify on ascendancy and get war banner? Should i drop some passive points and go for some jewels with life and damage ? Ive ran some t15 maps and i dont find myself that squishy if i dont just face tank and play with flasks.
"
zlokobbb wrote:
Can i get check on my character ? Which of my current gear should i replace, a suggestion for additional gem setup ? Should i drop fortify on ascendancy and get war banner? Should i drop some passive points and go for some jewels with life and damage ? Ive ran some t15 maps and i dont find myself that squishy if i dont just face tank and play with flasks.

As i said on guide and again in answers 12 gain on hit isnt enough.
i talked about thief torment (40-60) or whatcher eye (30) if u wanna use elder ring gain on is u must use 2 of that.

you have only 1 rare jew without life

for gems setup i put all suggestion in the guide

have perma fortify means have perma stun immunity, so for me dont drop fortitude

use jewels only if u have a good one
Can someone look into my build. I can barelly do t1-t2 maps without dying. And dont have currency for other items, in ps4 version all this build items are very expensive. Any suggestions? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Arrunis/characters
"
Arrunis wrote:
Can someone look into my build. I can barelly do t1-t2 maps without dying. And dont have currency for other items, in ps4 version all this build items are very expensive. Any suggestions? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Arrunis/characters

your account is private.

btw i saw all items in ps4 are more expencive. few people play on console so price are all higher.

Hi love your build i would appreciate it if you would check my character and tell me if i am ready for uber lab or/and Atziri since i never tried doing them before. I am lvl 87 and have around 5.6k hp do you think that's enough for uber lab? thanks.
"
Ookami_ wrote:
Hi love your build i would appreciate it if you would check my character and tell me if i am ready for uber lab or/and Atziri since i never tried doing them before. I am lvl 87 and have around 5.6k hp do you think that's enough for uber lab? thanks.

you can do uber lab so easy i think. and atziri also ...
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
Ookami_ wrote:

you can do uber lab so easy i think. and atziri also ...

Thanks for the quick answer. just did an uber lab run pretty easy like you said and i did one atziri run i died 4 times some of her attacks one-shot me but i was able to beat her in the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info