--->CHAYULA TANK<---
Spoiler

CHANGELOG
Spoiler

[3.20]
Spoiler

I just re-logged since 3.5 now in 3.20.
The build works without any brutal changes
wildfire is remove from the game, can no longer be obtained in new leagues.

check my POB updated: https://pastebin.com/Z51sVecf
-Add ATTACK MASTEY for "strike hit 1 additional target" revome ancestral call for fortify or fire pen.

[3.8]
Spoiler

-Multistrike fix giving us less dps penality from gem

-NEW Tribal Fury passive point on tree allow us to target 1 more nearby enemy

-Remove ancestral call dps penality on lvl 20 gem

[3.7] Change
Spoiler

In 3.7 there are a lot of change for melee skills:

"
-first Molten Strike gem:
Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 120% at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 130% at gem level 20 (from 160%).
Now adds 2 to 3 fire damage to attacks at gem level 1, up to 75 to 113 at gem level 20.
Now requires that you hit an enemy in order to produce projectiles, and splits the number of projectiles it produces evenly among all targets (if it can).
Projectiles now deal 50% less damage at all levels (from 40% less at gem level 1, to 30% less at gem level 20 previously).
Damage over time from projectiles now deals 50% less damage at all levels (from 40% less at gem level 1, to 30% less at gem level 20 previously).
Now has +2 to melee range at gem level 1 (from 0), up to +6 at gem level 20 (from +2).

This mean that you cant use no longer ancestral call on bosses --> swap it for fire pen.
Now we can reach 100% accuracy on jugg and glad.
Flat damage on gem = more confortable for levelling.
20% less damage from projectiles.
Lot more melee range.

"
-Multistrike:
Now grants supported skills 35% more melee attack speed at gem level 1 (from 75% more), up to 44% more at gem level 20 (from 94% more).
Now causes the first repeat of supported skills to deal 40% more damage at gem level 1, up to 50% more at gem level 20.
Now causes the second repeat of supported skills to deal 80% more damage at gem level 1, up to 99% more at gem level 20

Give to us less attack speed.

"
1 less skill point to get vitality void for cham and jugg, more change for gladiator.

"
-Immortal call:
No longer makes you immune to physical damage for a duration.
Base duration is now 1 second at all gem levels (from 0.4 seconds).
Now has an instant cast time (from 0.85 seconds).
Now causes you to take 25% less elemental damage and 25% less physical damage at gem level 1, with the values growing based on the gem level, up to 34% less elemental damage and 35% less physical damage at gem level 20.
Now consumes endurance charges up to a maximum of 5, causing you to take 15% less physical damage per endurance charge consumed for the buff's duration.
Increases the duration of the buff by 20% for each endurance charge consumed.
Now has a 3 second cooldown, which does not recover during its effect.
Shares its cooldown with other guard skills (Steelskin and Molten Shell).

This mean that blood rage/pantheon trick no longer trigger, but give to us elemental damage reduction also.

"
OFF-META:
Price for this build are a lot more cheap right now.
like 10c grelwood, or 30c dying sun, only 1 ex xoph's blood etc...

[3.6] Change
Spoiler

tombfist and loreweave nerf:
-Tombfist no longer grants 6-10% increased Attack Speed.
-Loreweave now sets your Maximum Resistances to a maximum of 78% (from 80%)

On other side anger has a buff:
-Now causes you and nearby allies to deal 16 to 23 additional Fire Damage with Attacks at gem level 1 (from 12 to 21) and 109 to 155 additional Fire Damage with Attacks at gem level 20 (from 83 to 138).
-Grelwood price from 2-3ex to 30c.

"celestial punishmet" that now is called "divine judgement".

[3.5] Change Change, No Nerf
Spoiler

In a few words: less number of balls, more base damage

-Wildfire is now limited to 1 - No problem, put in its place a rare jew with life and dps.
-Grelwood Shank now has 185-215% (up from 170-190%) HYPE no comment.
-Molten strike now deals 120% of base damage at gem level 1, and 161% of base damage (up from 147%) at gem level 20 - HYPE again.(The nerf is on the price that is higher now)
-Projectiles deal 40% less damage at gem level 1, and 30% less damage (from 40%) at gem level 20.
-Molten enchant now has 2 additional projectiles from the Eternal Labyrinth (down from 3) - Personally, I've never used MS balls enchant in league (I only have it in std) and I did a lot of uber elder carry without that. (this nerf will probably drop the price of that ench)
-War banner is OP

[3.4] Change WE GOT A BUFF - 2 extra points
Spoiler

Few tree changes near holy dominion, we save 2 points on the new tree.
We can grab 2 extra life nodes or grab another jew socket

Some Follower Reviews
Spoiler

lzrproof wrote:
"
I just want to say thank you for your great work.
I started to play poe three month ago and i tried a few builds. But yours was the best so far. Your guide is perfect for beginners and i can play all content without problems.
Keep up the work. Peace

PhantomZA wrote:
"
So I've been looking for a build that I can mess around with and just have a blast and a half with. And I am happy that I found your build:D

Not only did you make it easy to follow and understand but you made the build fun to play:D Yes there are many other MS builds out there but I find yours just all rounded fun to play and not a build that needs to be almost identical or required expensive expensive gear to kill uber elder.

Thank you for making my love for MS and jugg come true and this is by far a build i plan to start each league with:D

Been able to do shaper, elder (needed help as i am nub at this fight) ,all guardians, elder guardians with ease. Of course my gear i have now is not what I used to complete these guys actually a lot less.

So thank you sir for this build:D You have made a great one:D

davidmatias wrote:
"
Thanks a lot for this build, one of the best ive seen here.

Ingebert wrote:
"
Tried a PP VD Juggernaut, but was bored pretty quickly. Changed the tree to the MS Jugg variant and boy is this guy tanky - compared to the champion variant you can play with a bad connection and your eyes closed.
Finally killed uberelder - thanks for the great build.

Gunnerator wrote:
"
another uber elder kill without helmet enchant
thank you for a great build

serialbäm wrote:
"
Uber Elder down first time with one Portal left.
I am a really new player (played a bit Harbinger but quit instantly) but was able to beat him.
Thank you so much to this amazing Build, that even a Newbie had the possibility to see the Endcontent.

eddy_alfa wrote:
"
Awesome build, facetanked turbo minotaur easily, even w/o xophs and loreweave, jug tankiness is really good.

Gunnerator wrote:
"
thank you once again, just wanted to say i managed to kill uber elder 2 times yesturday, i did die few times but that was down to my poor mechanics

Hey guys, always Dave here for another budget build!

I'm very honored that my build has been mentioned inside LiftingNerdBro's video "awesome Betrayal league starter".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCUAxqjkmTQ&t=146s

Navandis Gaming talk about my build in his video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXhkPbRAyQs

I know there are many similar builds, but I wanted to create one of my own and the best choice (for me) is still the Champion (I've also tried Juggernaut and Gladiator and they work very well too)

ALERT: The guide is very detailed so please make sure to read all sections.
The guide is divided in 2 sections:
in the first section I've described a budget version with all the explanations of the mechanics. You can start the league and do all the content (except uber-atziri/uber-elder - you need more than 150c gear for these bosses :D ). You easily can run all t15 maps, Guardians, Shaper and farm currency (as you can see in the video section).
In the second section you'll find an improved version of the build (including POB), with more expensive gear. You can easily run all the bosses. Even uber-atziri/uber-elder.

Why molten strike

After Vaal Pact nerf, I always tried to create a tank build with a decent DPS:
with molten strike we spawn a lot of balls and the "life gain on hit" mechanic allows us to gain a lot of life in few time.
Played a lot of times a bloodseeker build for istant leech, and its awesome ofc, but with this build we have an insane life leech/GOH (near instant) and an awesome life sustain even if we arent attacking

Pro's

Budget to start (red maps on 50c)
Very good league starter
Tanky (6K+ HP with tabula, able to reach 8K+ HP, LGOH, regular leech, life regen)
Very good lab farmer (look video section)
No Vaal Pact
Great chance to improve the gear
DOT isn't so dangerous
No gems swap for bosses
Good sustain on long fight when you run out of flasks
Easy Uber Elder (if you know what to do)
No crazy value for a 6link elder helm

Con's

Melee (not the best clear speed, but not the worst)
Can't run ele reflect (we can with Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks Support)
Can't run no leech, but only 'cause you need mana leech (if you can get mana gain on hit on jewels, you can run no leech as well)
Need some investment for end game (like all other builds)

Mechanics
Spoiler

Important Melee damage don't work here, only melee attack speed will work: its a projectiles build! // NOTE: Don't look your tooltip in game, that is on melee skill, you can't see the balls dps on tooltip

LIFE GAIN ON HIT
Spoiler

The base of this build is "LIFE GAIN ON HIT" and molten strike with all its balls is awesome.

On budget version, we use ichimonji's and thief torment

we can run ez till red maps with thes weapons.

In the worst case we spawn like 150 balls per second. Multiplied per 28 LGOH is 4.200 hp per second, without counting the normal leech.

In the best case we spawn over 450 balls: about 12K HP per second.

When you have made some currency, go for grelwood and LGOH vitality watcher eye

You can run elder rings with LGOH and use herald of ash instead of vitality, BUT I still prefer vitality for more life regen.

Spoiler

Avatar of fire converts 50% of physical damage, lightning damage and cold damage to fire damage. However, the character cannot deal damage with any damage types except fire.

On molten strike we are able to convert all physical damage into fire (60% from molten, 50% avatar of fire - extra 10% doesn't count).

We can have avatar of fire from keystone (budget) or from xoph's blood amber amulet (more expensive).

You must gain only fire or physical damage from your gear.

If you gain cold or light damage, 50% of that element will be lost.

Chaos damage doesn't work at all.

Real Molten Strike DPS
Spoiler

If you wanna know your dps quickly, you must multiply your POB damage per second for your number of balls.
Example:
174.000x22 = 3.8M
This is a reference number to compare ur damage with other people without any tool calculator, isnt your real damage in game cuz NOT ALL balls hit the enemy. Depend on boss hit-box.
And attack speed dont work correctly on balls dps, cuz we use melee attack speed, so use the following tool to be sure on your reald dps.

This is a good tool to calculate your real MS dps :
https://moldydwarf.gitlab.io/MoltenStrikeDPS/index.html#zip_eJxlkEtPwzAQhP+LzwilRT3Ut9CQthIhCA6cnWTdWF17Kz+oKsR/x3kRaH2bzzuzHn+xE1WPAjHTB8YXSXfuJrZTftMKUwPj64EWgADXoz1MT66DM7g1v1aZcp5xExBHUBrGvQ3Qy1zY95Z8x6RAF2EVH+FyS3oHqBl/GMlL0B8KG8aXIyiEMlsLeCZq/ptLKW8uBEF2USaWWCbjWK+vF8c1pW/BMp70phyFOz5JOem9qW1KsAX9/IlD2Ez/hEW4IVPPXSty7k00KrihQpRpXQSMf7O4X03gN+H7B6c4jKk=

Gear
Spoiler

I didn't make a POB for a budget version, you can find all POB under the improve section
"
Don't search for gems/links here
50c / lvl 88 5800hp -> This was my league starter gear in 3.5 that i farm red maps and uber lab

8c helm
5c each ichimonji
15c thief
3c boots
ssf gloves
ssf ammy
1c belt of the deceiver

If you are running champion or gladiator variant, the best thing (for me) is wearing hrimnor helm or kaom roots for perma freeze immunity

"
Flasks

10c wise
2c blood of the karui
ssf other rares (you need anti bleed and anti curse on magic flasks)
Dying sun will boost ur dps and tankiness cuz you'll have more balls, but it isn't mandatory

On this gear we are able to run all maps till t13/14, farm uber lab and make currency.

When you can get watcher eye and drop ur thief, go for rare rings like these

they are about 5c each

You can grab your life gain on hit on rare elder rings, but i prefer to run vitality.

On your rares, search for

Helm: life and res
Rings: add fire damage or/and add phys damage, life, res (you could search for ele damage with attack as well, but it will be expensive)
Gloves: add fire damage or/and add phys damage, life, res, attack speed
Boots: life, res, movement speed
Ammy: life, res, add fire damage or/and add phys damage, ele damage with attack
Rare belt instead of deceiver: life, res, ele damage with attack

We need some dex points somewhere (ammy or rings or jew)

Belt options:
For Champion, Perseverance for perma onslaught,
or the nomad, for more res, projectiles damage and dex

If you run the 1hand/shield gladiator variant, go for Lioneye's Remorse shield for budget (it's about 5c) and surrender if you have more currency.

Jewels stats:

Life (flat life on abyss jew works very well, cuz we have a lot of %increased life from tree), add fire damage (one hand, sword, attack), add phys damage (one hand, sword, attack), dex (if you need it), ele penetration, global phys damage, projectiles damage.

We dont have problem on attack speed. U can get it, but it's not so useful

Ascendancy/Pantheon/Bandits
Spoiler

Champion
Spoiler

In this order

Unstoppable hero
Conqueror
Worthy Foe
Fortitude

We must stay stationary for swords buffs, so we take fortitude for perma stun immunity.
If you wanna try Inspirational you need kaom roots for perma stun and drop fortitude. This works well with war banner.
The same goes for First strike: use kaoms and drop fortitude.

Juggernaut
Spoiler

In this order

Unstoppable
Undeniable
Unflinching
Unbreakable

With unstoppable we are immune to all slow mod (freeze/chill/temp chain)
With undeniable we get a lot of accuracy/attack speed (no worry about accuracy on gear)
Unflinching for free endurance charge
Unbreakable (life regen/armour/generic 5% less damage taken)

Gladiator
Spoiler

In this order

Painforged
Versatile combatant
Violent retaliation
Outmatch and Outlast

Go for versatile combatant to get spell block equal to block attack
Violent for more max block and dps for each successful block
Outmatch will give you free frenzy generation on kill (endurance if DW)

For Major God after immortal call change the best way is probably Solaris
For Minor God we use Tukohama for more life regen and phys reduction

Kill all bandits for extra points is the right way

How to choose your ascendancy
Spoiler

There isnt a better ascendancy, they all work very well, they just suit different playstyles... Let me explain:

Champion and Juggernaut are really similar, the only big difference is the perma freeze/stun immunity from jugg, so u don't need fortify/hrimnor/kaom roots like Champion or Gladiator.
We dont need any accuracy on gear on this 2 variant.
Tree is the same on Jugg/Champion.

Gladiator is more different, it can be run on Dual Wielding or 1 hand/sword + shield.
We can use xoph blood for more dps or anvil for full block.
While holding a shield we can reach 82% block on anvil / 75% on xoph.
On Dual Wielding we gain more dps and less block.
We need accuracy on rares for more dps, we have around 83%/86% chance to hit without accuracy (on champ we have 100%, on jugg we have 93%/95%).

Champion on the same gear has few more DPS than jugg
Juggernaut has few more defense
Gladiator is unbalanced on defense

Choose your playstyle

Skill tree
Spoiler

Keystone
Iron Grip
Elemental Overload
Avatar Of Fire (budget version before xoph's blood ofc)

Champion

Juggernaut

Gladiator

Levelling

Spoiler

If you wanna start the league with this build, look for claws (gain on hit implicit is broken), upgrade it at vendor in any town, if u dont drop a good rare one
i'm using these at lvl 40/act 4

-Always upgrade ur claws when you arrive in a new town, cuz the base damage is always higher
-Always upgrade ur life flask in a new town as well

Run Molten strike and ancestral call on act 1, add faster attack in act 2. I run 3 link MS till act 4 (so I can run really smoothly), then I get 5-link body armour for 1 chaos when I hit act 4 ( MS-Faster Attack-Ancestral Call-Phys To Light-Ele damage). When you reach Avatar of fire on tree (around lvl 50/55), you replace phys to light with concentrated effect.

Get HOP/HOA in act2 till act 3, when u can use vitality (i prefer to use vitality for some regen instead of double herald)

I wait to use anger cuz low mana. Use 1 herald (no matter which one) and vitality if you havent enough mana.

If you can get thief soon you can run more support for your MS setup and maybe use immediately anger, mana gain on hit help a lot. Just try it.

Personally did:
First lab at level 28 without problem.
Cruel lab at lvl 54, no prob here too.
Kitava act 10 and merc lab at lvl 68.
Easy Uber Lab at lvl 83 - 4700 hp. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CmbL-69x94&feature=youtu.be)

For champion if you choose fortitude you must run fortify linked on whirling before you can get Uber Lab.

Get Wildfire jewel for more projectiles in act 5.

You can run till Blood acqueduct on 5 link, then you can farm tabula for 6-link (change into MS-Multistrike-ele focus-ancestral call-conc effect-ele damage). I wait to use multistrike cuz the attack is repeated 2 times, and if u wanna use ur movement skill u must wait the end of the skill animation, so wait until you get more attack speed.

At lvl 46 ornament of the east is awesome. I recommend to grab it.

Use point blank on the tree until you get grelwood (you have to allocate only 3 points)

Get grelwood and thief torment as soon as u can and drop PB.

Before Grelwood run double icimonji.

Watcher eye is the more expensive item, but thief torment/ornament of the east/ichimonji will carry u till yellow/lower red maps...

OFC get rare rings/ammy with life/res and, if u can, get phys/fire damage ...
Rare boots/gloves with life/res...

Gameplay during levelling as league starter

Spoiler

As you can see the life sustain is awesome

Doedre act 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaDpFeZDU6A&feature=youtu.be

Solaris / Lunaris act 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCs1wxhBlL4&feature=youtu.be

Kitava act10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMom73l_Hc4&feature=youtu.be

Uber Lab at lvl 83
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CmbL-69x94&feature=youtu.be

Starting map gear
Spoiler

1chaos each ornament
1c belt of the deceiver
tabula farmed on Blood Acqueduct
2c two-stone ring
the rest of the gear is ssf

Levelling tree
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/tfrSYcJ0

Until you can get grelwoods, go for point blank on the tree(3 points), then drop it when you can get your first grelwood.

If you cant have a good jewels skipp jew socket for more usefull points during levelling, then grab it when you can get a good one.

I did a levelling tree for the champion but consider that on jugg the tree is the same. On gladiator u must choose if you wanna go DW or with shield, then get the respective wheel accordingly.

Probably on levelling you need some int: "+30 int" node from tree could help you, then you can respect it when you reach the top of the tree (where there are some int points).

-Levelling isnt a exact science, these are only my suggestions, depending on ur current gear and situations.

27-50-76-115 points (select them in left-down window near the search bar)

Gems/Links
Spoiler

"

Since 3.7 ancestral call dont work on bosses swap into fire penetration

"

Movement skill - before you grab fortitude link fortify on whirling
You can use Leap slam instead of whirling.
Fortify linked on your movement skill is MANDATORY. You can drop it only if you run fortitude ascendancy on Champion.

"

Enlighten isn't mandatory but it will help with few extra mana
If You have enligthen lvl 4 you can add Banner also

"
You need VAAL HASTE only, no normal haste

"
Important: put gems exactly in this order for Pantheon trick: CWDT - Blood Rage - Immortal Call

You can add light golem/molten shell/curses (flammability/enfeeble) on ur CWDT setup

The CWDT lvl is based on you. I usualy run lvl 1 on levelling, lvl 5 in white maps, lvl 10 in yellows, lvl 15 in red maps.

"
no link required

For Gladiator only:
If you are using The Surrender you can use reckonig(from shield), curse on hit/ curse(enfeeble or flamability) and culling strike.
You can use tempest shield

for +3% block chance // you can self cast it or link into CWDT setup(cwdt-br-ic-ts).
And you can run shield charge if you prefere it.

If you are running kaom roots and you dont know how to move, this is the way:
mandatory socket are 18/20

6 MS setup (body armour)
3/4 whirling setup (head/gloves)
2+1 vaal haste/inc dur + 1 for totem (weapon 1)
4 CWDT-IC-BR-Curse (gloves/head)
2/3 auras/enl (weapon 2)

Enchants
Spoiler

Helm

The best enchant on this build is molten strike 2 extra projectiles (they become 4 projectiles with ancestral call), but it's fucking expensive
You can use these enchants as well:
Ancestral Protector Totem grants 12% increased Attack Speed while Active
Blood Rage grants additional 12% increased Attack Speed
150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Lightning Golems
Molten strike 40% damage

Boots

Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
16% attack/cast speed when you kill
120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently

Videos

IF YOU WANT TO RECORD A VIDEO I WILL ADD IT IN THIS SECTION
Spoiler

Followers video
Spoiler

Red Elder from JGonzaga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uEJENt3R6c

This video show how this build can kill uber elder on a new player, with a bad playstyle without know well mechanics
https://youtu.be/mHzk01uIwKo

Red Elder from bluedood444
https://youtu.be/Kdz-toqM4jY

T16 Eradicator from bluedood444 (facetank syndacate and boss)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OToK2v0-sps&feature=youtu.be

Red Elder from Fuzzballx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEtjtl9KzYw&feature=youtu.be

Uber Elder Carry (deathless) from serialbäm
https://youtu.be/GRu5Bl0N1NY

CHAMPION
Spoiler

[3.3]Tank the Shaper slam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8w1G7_SZWM

[3.3]Uber Elder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lvloUeXxgY&feature=youtu.be

[3.3]Vaal Temple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jHdet6lmwI&feature=youtu.be

[3.3]Chayula
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUd3IGPSxUs&feature=youtu.be

[3.3]Joking with uber lab traps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWLtDzsu8x8&feature=youtu.be

[3.3]Phoenix ( budget version )- no quality gem / tabula / lvl 89 / most time run out of flask
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97FRLCZVJsI&t=1s

[3.3]Easy Chimera tank ( budget version 6100hp with tabula )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro2Os4msIUk&feature=youtu.be

[3.3]Hydra ( budget version 6100hp with tabula )- 26% monsters life / 40% monsters ele res
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hoLfXr7R_Q&feature=youtu.be

JUGGERNAUT
Spoiler

[3.5 STD] Uber Elder 2 people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj1tU103zhA&feature=youtu.be

[3.5]Early league - Budget gear on red maps // 8c helm/15c thief/6c each ichimoni/3c boots/1c belt/ other are ssf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYRpj5iYqc0&feature=youtu.be

[3.5]Minotaur// extra damage, less armour, tank it with tabula
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Gs6uySpdQ&feature=youtu.be

[3.5]Uber Elder carry (1 death)- lvl 92 need 3 jewels yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KD2MVzE90Q

[3.5]Uber Elder Carry - Deathless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04_S7qeaabc&feature=youtu.be

[3.4]Another Uber Elder Carry - Deathless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZyk5ExZcas

[3.4]Uber Elder Carry - Deathless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QHYNHm7hSk&feature=youtu.be

[3.4]Last Shaper Phase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJmPdJY02js&feature=youtu.be

[3.4]Chimera - Extra light dmg / shocking ground / 60% less recovery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDbKkFAVTl0&feature=youtu.be

GLADIATOR
Spoiler

[3.4]Full Shaper (super lazy playstyle)
-As you can see the dmg is ok, but not the best
-7.000 hp on gladiator is very cool (never saw it on glad)
-Chance to hit is 83%, for more dps you need accuracy on ring (versatility keystone helps) - 90% will be great
-And ofc 75%/75% block
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6HMDmxRq_o&feature=youtu.be

[3.4]Facetank Phoenix - extra cold damge - monster life/endurance/extra life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xFw5OMAphg&t=12s

Improve section With POB
Spoiler

If you can spend some more currency on this char, search for:

Xoph's Blood - to save 1 point on the tree, it will give us 10% fire pen, and enemy covered in ash take more fire damage
Gripped gloves - the best in slot here for more proj damage, with phys/fire damage, res, life, attack speed
or 2 sockets Tombfist - for intimidate and jewels benefits
Stygian vise belt - with life, res, elemental damage with attack
Opal rings - for more ele damage, with phys/fire damage, life, res, elemental damage with attack
Loreweave - it's a very good choice, it will give us more damage, crit chance for elemental overload and more max res
Belly Of the beast - give us a big HP boost
Mana gain on hit rare jewel - Make us able to run no leech maps

Order Gear Priority
Spoiler

After budget version and you are starting to see for upgreade this is the order to move to get ur gear:
- First: at all at least 1 Grelwood // so you can drop point blank on tree saving 3 point (need only 1 grelwood to drop point blank)
- Second: Watcher eye with GOH vitality mod // so drop thief torment for your rare rings
-Third: or drop your unique belt for a better rare belt or swap into tombfist(better if 2 socket)
-Fourth: loreweave
-Fifth/sixth: Xoph's blood, remember this ammy isnt mandaroty, get this after all other things // dying sun also inst mandatory

[3.3] first uber elder down // NO XOPH'S BLOOD
(isnt a full improved gear, but i wanna show that this build can do uber elder without crazy investment)
Spoiler

My personal final imrpve (from 3.5 the only change is to drop 1 wildfire for 1 rare jew, all the rest of the gear remains the same - look the CHANGELOG at the beginning of this guide)

Playing this build in 3.20 in standard and is powerfull as well, i dont found yet a good cluster jewel, ther aren't bad changes only few passives tree point location and mybe more powerfull emprove that i dont see yet.

Juggernaut in 3.20
Spoiler

Champion played in 3.3
Spoiler

Jugg version played in 3.4
Spoiler

---> https://pastebin.com/WAgRDBrT <---
Have minmaxed this build with mana gain on hit jewels and anger life leech watcher eye, so drop life and mana leech on tree for more life (quick recovery) and another jewel socket

Without mana gain and leech from watcher
---> https://pastebin.com/iVH0uudk <---

Gladiator version played in 3.4 (with shield)
Spoiler

---> https://pastebin.com/AM8pwihN <---

Gear is the same of the champion
Just choose if you wanna run xoph's blood or anvil // double grelwood or 1 hand/shield

Scion Version - Played by MUSTAINE

Spoiler

Very good variant:
Slayer overleech - 9.100HP - stunn/freez imm from kaom's root
https://pastebin.com/5kj7aVnB

FAQ
Spoiler

"
-Why conc effect doesn't work on my tooltip?

Tooltip is referred to melee skill, conc effect works on balls dps, so you can't see your effective dps in game

"
-Grelwood is now more expensive, some suggestion?

All my suggestions are in the guide (into "mechanics" and "levelling" sections). Plz read the entire guide.

"
-Why u use anger and vitality/watcher eye instead of anger/HOA and elder rings with LGOH?

I use vitality cuz i prefer to have more life regen (arakaali pantheon works very well with this setup) and u have more life sustain even when u are not attacking (and this makes ur uber-lab run really ez). Plus, to find elder rings with LGOH and good stats is more difficult.

"
-You said this build is budget, but we need a lot of expensive items (xoph's blood, 6l loreweave, etc...)

Please read the guide carefully. It's divided into sections:
first section describes a budget version, u can hit over 6000 hp and do shaper, t16, red elder, etc...
Second section describes an "improved" version with expensive gear, following it u can farm all high contents like uber atziri and uber elder.

"
-How do you run haste/anger/vitality ?

We only run anger and vitality ... we only use only vaal haste, not the normal haste.

"
-Which bandit choice i must do in jugg or glad variant?

Kill all the bandits in all the variants

"
-What's the best ascendancy variant to easily complete all POE contents?

The cheapest ways are surely champion and jugg. Gladiator needs few more currency cuz you need accuracy on rares. For very easy uber elder on champion and Glad, kaom roots are preferrable, on jugg we are already unstoppable.

"
-What vitality and anger mods do i need to look for on my watchers eye?

First at all "life gain on hit" on vitality as i said in the guide is mandatory.
then you can look for some combination:
Anger: life leech, phys in extra fire, %fire damage
Vitality: life leech, life regen, life recovery
If you get life leech you can drop leech on tree for more usefull points like life or jewel socket.

MY OTHER BUILDS
Spoiler

Red dragon reave flurry instant leech
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2166131

No More Vaal Pact / Scion BF (Sla/Rai)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2330726

PEACE and thank you
Last edited by Anal_Bleeding on May 9, 2023, 3:07:47 AM
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2023, 9:09:13 AM
What weapons should i use while lveveling sir
"
tranphuccd wrote:

Hey Mate !

here some good weapons for levelling

Dave
"
Anal_Bleeding wrote:
"
tranphuccd wrote:

Hey Mate !

here some good weapons for levelling

Dave

Thank you, im gonna try this build tonight
So if have no Watcher's Eye then I don't need Vitality gem, right?

Been playing a Juggy MS this season but might give this a go for Flashback!
"
Veneratio wrote:
So if have no Watcher's Eye then I don't need Vitality gem, right?

Been playing a Juggy MS this season but might give this a go for Flashback!

Hi man!

If u dont have the watcher's eye use Thief's Torment ring for life/mana gain on hit, drop vitality for heral of ash.
Hey bro, what order would you suggest for leveling as far as passive points are concerned? Rush for Avatar of Fire and/or Elemental Overload or what?
"
Hey bro, what order would you suggest for leveling as far as passive points are concerned? Rush for Avatar of Fire and/or Elemental Overload or what?

Yes a good choise is rush to avatar of fire , grabbing some life / damage nodes that are on the way... important are the wildfire jewel for more projectiles...

If u cant get ur watcher's jewel for LGOH grab duelist leech, and if cant get worthy foe in a good time u can pick up resolute tecnic then respect it.... i tried without vitality void but with it u will be a very tanky man...

u can use too thief torment ring or LGOH gem support before watcher's eyes...

I hope I have helped you

Dave
I wanted to post an update to this build....have been messing with it for a few days and am currently level 80. I have had no issues with dying to any legitimate hard content...mainly my deaths have came from lightning mirages or not seeing a blood volatile. I typically am able to leech fast enough to recover before I really die.

I was able to complete uber lab at level 72 with 3.8k life and not even resistance capped. I was close to dying a few times to a few slams with two handed mace but recovered super fast. I only had tabula, hrimnors resolve, grelwood shanks and thief's torment. Rest of my gear was mediocre. I play a lot of melee builds such as molten strike and sunder to name a few but usually as a marauder juggernaut. The difference between the two is damage. Champions in my opinion are a great balance between tanky and powerful whereas the juggernaut is more "tanky" then powerful as far as damage output.

As far as leveling was concerned, I got damage when I felt I needed it and life when I felt like I needed it as I went towards avatar of fire. For leveling, I found an Ewar's weapon that produced an extra projectile which in my opinion helped a lot. As soon as you can afford a thief's torment, get it as it made me practically invincible through the acts. This was one of the first builds where I could face tank and leech all the act bosses. Seriously, one of the easiest builds I've played. I am hoping this will help get some notoriety to the build as I find this a pretty bad ass build. Definitely going to use this as my 3.4 league starting character.
Uber Elder Viable !!

I forgot to record the video

current gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info