[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Managed to craft this, thoughts?
Cause of Demis passion for Lightning Trap, I'm playing this now as a LL Build. (started with Demis Infinite Tinkerer)

POB: https://pastebin.com/8XNPEFhe

Thanks Demi! Lightning Trap for the Win! :)

Last edited by riotpwn on Dec 20, 2018, 6:35:19 PM
this build is really squishy, isn´t it?

maybe its a must have to do uber lab before it gets okay for higher maps ?

... i am 71 now and equip is not yet adopted of course, but compared to many other builds i played this is really a task to not die reqularily o.O
I have seen a few people comment and ask if this is hardcore viable and demi's response was "Are you hardcore viable". That really got me thinking and i decided to give this a go on hardcore and using his exact build managed to kill a10 kitava for the first time and i'm now into maps. I thanked you before for the build but thank you again demi.
Rockin this build now - I think this is my 5th lvl 80+ character, and definitely my strongest.

Crap gear for now - managed to get an ex drop and used it to get +1 traps thrown gloves and a pair of fortify boots but man I'm SO squishy at like 4.2k hp ;;

League goal is to try shaper for the first time, so we'll see how that goes.

double post ;;
Last edited by Tunderaxy on Dec 21, 2018, 5:53:40 PM
Deleted
Last edited by Keybordtrner on Dec 21, 2018, 6:42:30 PM
Just starting to level this build, right now I'm pretty squishy albeit I've only done the first lab so far. Does the build get better survivability wise later on?
Pretty well done min-maxing this build for the most part.. very good league starter and i've cleared all content (including Uber Elder)

Here is my gear below which the kills were done on:

Spoiler

My biggest tip for anyone trying to kill Uber Elder is this: Don't give up. It took me 8 sets to get my first kill (yes i ripped 8 shaper sets to attempt my first kill) but guess what I eventually got it down (also with 5.1k life). My second attempt got it first set and almost did it deathless. Once the fight clicks in your head it becomes very easy (always move either counter clockwise or clockwise to dodge shaper / uber elder attacks and only hit shaper / elder when you have free chances to do so.

This build does feel fucking awful against T15+ syndicates when rolled on nasty maps (but that seems to be every build at this point).

All other content was a complete joke (i've farmed over 30+ shapers this league on way more budget gear than below used to that fight). My rings are complete ass I only use them for res and some health.. Don't even have my CWDT set up done yet. My boots are missing 10% ele pen (tried about 20+ lab runs with twice enchanted and doing dark shrines and never hit it once).

Overall, I'd recommend this build to anyone destroys all content.
hi demi and everyone else, i am pretty satisfied with this build so far.

now i am wondering what would be the next best gear upgrade (besides 6l tinkerskin of course..)

what would give me the best bang for my bucks?

better jewels/better weapon-shield/better gloves with more life/quality on gems and bringing them all to lvl20?

tipps appreciated :)

here my Pob: https://pastebin.com/rsa03aY1
Last edited by rnbounty on Dec 22, 2018, 5:22:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info