[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

my gear so far with lvl 94.
i'm looking for a better shield with more spell dmg.
any other improvement tips are welcome!

Last edited by gohardbwoy on Dec 26, 2018, 5:54:05 AM
"
churoshyo wrote:
thanks Demi for the guide!

Finally down uber elder on the first set few days ago by playing casually. here are my gears.. Biggest investment is tinkerskin 4ex, glove 1 ex, and others probably in total just 1 ex. My jewel were mostly 10c each.. 7% life and crit multi lightning. lv 21 arc is a very big upgrade for this build. I don't have any helm enchant n boots enchant too! Great build really!

Spoiler

Don't the gloves need a skill for that trap bonus to actually do anything? If I understood correctly, that 1 additional trap does not affect your all skills. Only the ones sockteted to the gloves. Correct me if I'm wrong.
"
Don't the gloves need a skill for that trap bonus to actually do anything? If I understood correctly, that 1 additional trap does not affect your all skills. Only the ones sockteted to the gloves. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong, +1 traps works on every of your skills
"
Irmeli wrote:
"
churoshyo wrote:
thanks Demi for the guide!

Finally down uber elder on the first set few days ago by playing casually. here are my gears.. Biggest investment is tinkerskin 4ex, glove 1 ex, and others probably in total just 1 ex. My jewel were mostly 10c each.. 7% life and crit multi lightning. lv 21 arc is a very big upgrade for this build. I don't have any helm enchant n boots enchant too! Great build really!

Spoiler

I only need the glove for the "throw additional trap" mod. for your question, as explained above.. it still provide the bonus without linking any skills.
Last edited by churoshyo on Dec 26, 2018, 9:43:48 AM
I don't quite understand the use of Immortal Call. I don't seem to be generating any Endurance Charges, so don't see how IC does anything. But everyone seems to be using it, so it must do something, but I don't see anyone using gear that generates ECs.

Could anyone explain please? Thanks

Edit - Never mind. I figured it out
Last edited by QuickJim on Dec 26, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
i need guys help. Dunno what to do with this gloves:

I can craft dmg convert or leave withthat hp, but dunnow what will be better. Im acctually play arc but dunno that using lightning trap wchich it projectile wont have more dmg.
If you have some currency and still feeling squishy, you could try this as a LL Build with a big ES Pool. Crafting is pretty strong atm.

Here my ES Gear:

Uber Elder never felt so easy (...with exception of a High Life Reg Jugg RF Build)... he dropped a crappy eye after the 5th Uber Elder Kill..worth it. :(
Lightning spire trap is for single target? I'm pretty new to the game...
"
Kbludoo wrote:
Lightning spire trap is for single target? I'm pretty new to the game...

Right, but you need it only for hard bosses.The damage is insane even without lightning spire trap.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer

This is the setup I'm running atm, asking for improvements.
Uber elder and kararina are jokes, but getting the jump from 95 to 96 feels really hard, i often die to random oneshots in delve 300+ and rarely to syndicate encounters when i fuck it up.
How are es/ll versions of the build? what to do for less dieing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info