[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
AtariPerson wrote:
Just starting to level this build, right now I'm pretty squishy albeit I've only done the first lab so far. Does the build get better survivability wise later on?

From my point of view : no - squishyness scales with the tier of maps.

You will be more stable after uber lab and when using tinker skin, but it stays squishy as fuck.

I will switch to a new char, from tier 12 on this gets annoying.
Hey! Great starting build and i was able to do almost everything fine, squishy on some mods but perfectly fine.
Just got a question, i rolled the helmet on lab with the "Lightning trap pierces 3 additional targets"
Could it be better to use the 6th socket with increased crit strikes supp instead of pierce?

Thank you!
Just can't kill uber elder with my setup, burned already too many sets D:
Uber elder down on first set (with Arc setup)
Dont give up , minors upgrades does wonders to this build
Thanks Demi!

Edit : No head , gloves and boots enchant... heh
Last edited by Oxidizerr on Dec 22, 2018, 7:06:04 PM
Last edited by trehalose11 on Dec 27, 2018, 5:51:42 PM
Really nice build, im playing it and its fun easy to level and budget while getting better items. Thank you!!
So far still having a lot of fun with build. Here's my current gear:

Things I know I need are quality gems, 6L body and +1 trap gloves. Shooting for gloves first. I have a couple of ex that I got lucky finding early on but saving them for 6L body. Besides gloves, what should I focus on next while I farm and save?
thanks Demi for the guide!

Finally down uber elder on the first set few days ago by playing casually. here are my gears.. Biggest investment is tinkerskin 4ex, glove 1 ex, and others probably in total just 1 ex. My jewel were mostly 10c each.. 7% life and crit multi lightning. lv 21 arc is a very big upgrade for this build. I don't have any helm enchant n boots enchant too! Great build really!

Spoiler

How come this build doesn't need any chaos res?
"
allanw wrote:
How come this build doesn't need any chaos res?

Chaos res is more a HC thing imho.
But feel free to use chaos res on your gear.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info