[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
"
nonooo wrote:
Hey, anyone can tell where does the power charges come from in the uber elder and other videos? Un less i missed something i don't know how to get them..

Thanks!

skill tree trap clusters, chance to gain power charge/frenzy charge when traps trigger.

I missed it-- Thanks a lot! Using this build as my league starter and it'é"-('&s amazing :)

My gear so far. I've been pretty tight with the funds so far and only bought the Tinkerskin and a couple of Jewels. I got some nice gloves I found but the res on them require me to change a few things around. What is the one or two pieces I should upgrade first?

how much HP does u guys fight uber elder with? sitting at 4.6k HP now feels bad man. Didn't dare to try.. lol
"
churoshyo wrote:
how much HP does u guys fight uber elder with? sitting at 4.6k HP now feels bad man. Didn't dare to try.. lol

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Finally managed to kill uber elder after a few fail attempts at delve league (with a different build).

Took me 3-4 shaper sets, but once I learned the fight did it on the third portal of the fifth set.

5.5 hp, switched to arc - trap support - cont dest - cluster - trap and mine dmg - light pene. The damage output is insane to say the least.

BIG thanks to Demi for the build, really great starter!

and btw...

deserved loot from a first solo kill :)
IGN: Brotemaika
Last edited by Basaron on Dec 18, 2018, 3:31:59 PM
"
Basaron wrote:
Finally managed to kill uber elder after a few fail attempts at delve league (with a different build).

Took me 3-4 shaper sets, but once I learned the fight did it on the third portal of the fifth set.

5.5 hp, switched to arc - trap support - cont dest - cluster - trap and mine dmg - light pene. The damage output is insane to say the least.

BIG thanks to Demi for the build, really great starter!

and btw...

deserved loot from a first solo kill :)

ayy nice eye, grats.
looks like a fun build to start thanks for the guide!
Shaper down easily, but bricked Uber Elder. :sob:

Had a great time playing the build though, wonder how I should go about tackling the Uber Elder fight next time. Demi makes it look easy in the vid.
"
limitedagenda wrote:
Shaper down easily, but bricked Uber Elder. :sob:

Had a great time playing the build though, wonder how I should go about tackling the Uber Elder fight next time. Demi makes it look easy in the vid.

practice makes perfect. took me i think 4-5 times before i got it down

My gear so far. Any suggestions what to change first? 5k life, getting 1shot from time to time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info