[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

I just wonder, what weapon would be the best to go with, and what I should aim for in the endgame. The choice is between mace, dagger or wand/shimmeron. What are the differences between the weapon types? Is it more important to go for crits, for spell damage or elemental damage?
Maybe someone can explain me, why this or the other weapon is better or worse:

Last edited by Shatiya on Dec 15, 2018, 3:28:43 PM

Having a bit of trouble procing herald of thunder lightning bolts. Is it jus a matter of getting more crit?
Last edited by TheTroutMan on Dec 15, 2018, 3:40:14 PM
"
TheTroutMan wrote:

Having a bit of trouble procing herald of thunder lightning bolts. Is it jus a matter of getting more crit?

heralds dont proc unless you get the kill, not your traps. it will never proc.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
TheTroutMan wrote:

heralds dont proc unless you get the kill, not your traps. it will never proc.

ooo it must a been from my shield charge thanks for the reply enjoying build lots :D
One question.
In this build you show an example of gear (Budget-ish Delve SC Gear).
The most part of it is Armour, and in the screenshot of defence we only have 2% physical damage reduction, so it really donst matter. Would it not be better to improve this items whit more ES and or evasion gear?

Nice build by the way :)
Last edited by GiuliDaBear on Dec 15, 2018, 8:03:32 PM
Hey Demi, first THANKS for this funny build, rekt all league content in 4 days-ich i'm aving a great time.

I have a question for you:

In order to perfect my build i got 2 insane shaper rings with each ice and thunder heralds so i basically have 3 sockets free from my +1 gem dagger (put wrath in portal spot) and i was wondering what would be the best combo option here ?
I was thinking some curse on it but then sadly remembered it won't work :D Do you have an idea ?

Thanks dude, hope you feel better and come back to stream !

Edit: My links

6L:Trap/mine dmg - Pierce - Cluster - lightpen - controlled destruction - lightrap
5L : Fortify - shieldcharge - bloodmagic - faster attacks - culling strike
4L : CWDT - golem - immortalcall - bear trap
6l gloves : Trap - blind - lightningspire - elefocus - concentrated effect - trap/mine dmg
3L: faster casting - flamedash - wrath
3L: empty

Thanks for you help :)
Last edited by Zangdahr on Dec 15, 2018, 11:30:02 PM
Anyone having issues with the +1 trap thrown on gloves triggering the charges on Lightning Spire trap twice? So, for example, if you throw 1 Lightning Spire then it'll throw 2 Lightning Spires at the cost of 2 charges. So you still only end up throwing 3 Lightning Spires total. I can't see how this would be intended in the build, but someone please clarify if it is.
Last edited by BoomShotKapow on Dec 16, 2018, 11:15:09 AM
Nice build i've been enjoying it.
After the last patch I feel like the 100 life from Tinkerskin isn't procing as
much or at all as it was before. I feel like i am dying to more trash than before.
I'm just into lvl ten maps but i didn't have the issue before.
Soooo... maybe a dumb quesiton... everyone seems to put their spire trap in their +1 trap gloves, is there any reason for this? If your gloves have faster casting support I see the benefit, but lightning spire trap does not benefit any from Trap support correct? Thanks
@Joomin If i am not mistaken the gloves are used to give + 1 to total number of traps to Lightning spire trap and not for the trap support And it keeps Tinkerskin free for a 6 link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info