[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

How much crit chance % do i need to swap inc crit gem on light pen in 5l setup?
Been doing the build since day1. Currently lvl 93, doing all content up to shaper (hard on guardians).
Tbh I find myself a little squishy, build needs a lot of kiting with shield charge/flame dash. Using decoy totem to help on bosses. 4.8k life, need to optimize gear and jewels duh. Dps is strong, even on a 5 link, which I am currently using, heavily unsuccessful with fusings lel. Have the enchant on a 100 life starkonja and its working well, gives a little more defense when left on low life and probably saved me a couple of times from being syndicated. Instant hp flask is a MUST! Really helps with heavy fights.

When 6l is up im thinking if switching to trap support - BL - slower proj - cluster - added lightning - lightning pene for uber fights. Any thoughts on that if anyone has tried the BL on that build?
IGN: Brotemaika
"
Lol Indeed ))

About how I see it (better dont just trust me, double check, mb someone will post his oppinion on this).

Use whirling blades instead of shield charge. Im not a big fan of charge either ^ ^
About switching to another weapon. Well, a really good shield is almost as good as good as a really good dagger in terms of dps. You can switch vise-versa during leveling or just use two weapons. But keep in mind that although a good shield is almost as good as a good dagger in terms of dps, a good dagger IMHO will be worse than a shield in terms of defense, resists if you need them, and lots of extra life that gets scaled by the tree are easier to get on a shield. But thats really up to you.

You are right! I forget about hp/res in shield :D
"
PajtimDemi wrote:
I've got no clue what the fuck is going on here. Where is the damn link to the talent tree? All I see is a scuffed picture of your build. Where is the link? We don't all use pastebin, do you assume we do? Trash overall, 2/10, wich it had a talent build.

It is really easy to follow. Download PoB, don't be a scrub and don't be a dbag. Simple.

2/10 for your lack of intelligence.
"
dholly wrote:
How much crit chance % do i need to swap inc crit gem on light pen in 5l setup?

there's no real set number, i personally go for 40% without buffs in hideout before i swap off crits.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what the next logical (and affordable) gear upgrade would be? I just got to T11/T12 maps and I feel pretty squishy, just lost like 40% experience to lvl 90 getting ganked by random Betrayal league stuff.

I love the build, by the way - it's a ton of fun.
"
limitedagenda wrote:
Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what the next logical (and affordable) gear upgrade would be? I just got to T11/T12 maps and I feel pretty squishy, just lost like 40% experience to lvl 90 getting ganked by random Betrayal league stuff.

I love the build, by the way - it's a ton of fun.

I would suggest you to get new weapon and shield. Mace with 90-100% inc crit, crit multiplier and flat lightning damage won't cost you much (something around 10c now) but will bring you a lot of dps, same thing with your shield, inc spell damage is nice but crits are more important imo.
I got a talisman with "projectiles pierce an additional 2 targets" thinking of swapping out the pierce gem for another one but not sure if this is a good idea or what I should replace it with (Will test it anyways).

Love the build and the guide able to melt everything and the survivability isn't that bad just have to keep moving.
Nice. What does the lvl 20 trap in the gloves do though? Rolling this guy now thanks man I like how you lay out the info in the guide.
Is this HC viable as a bosskiller?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info