[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Question: can I use second weapon for more dmg instead of shield? I don't use shield charge because I don't like it :p
"
Question: can I use second weapon for more dmg instead of shield? I don't use shield charge because I don't like it :p

you can do whatever you want. its a guide :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Lol Indeed ))

About how I see it (better dont just trust me, double check, mb someone will post his oppinion on this).

Use whirling blades instead of shield charge. Im not a big fan of charge either ^ ^
About switching to another weapon. Well, a really good shield is almost as good as good as a really good dagger in terms of dps. You can switch vise-versa during leveling or just use two weapons. But keep in mind that although a good shield is almost as good as a good dagger in terms of dps, a good dagger IMHO will be worse than a shield in terms of defense, resists if you need them, and lots of extra life that gets scaled by the tree are easier to get on a shield. But thats really up to you.
Hey Demi! Thanks for this awsome guide. It's much fun to play :)

I'm thinking about to drop shield charge since I dont use it that much. So i wondered if Shimmeron could be a better option now. But since I started poe mid Delv and never used Shimmeron I wonder if it isn't a prette good insta killer with 4-5 Power Charges = 800-1000 Lightning dmg if I land a crit...

Can you or anyone tell me if its worth testing?

PS: I know I'd also drop fortify with schield charge but thats another thing I am gambeling arround with atm.
Last edited by boffcheck on Dec 13, 2018, 8:09:36 AM
"
Lol Indeed ))

About how I see it (better dont just trust me, double check, mb someone will post his oppinion on this).

Use whirling blades instead of shield charge. Im not a big fan of charge either ^ ^
About switching to another weapon. Well, a really good shield is almost as good as good as a really good dagger in terms of dps. You can switch vise-versa during leveling or just use two weapons. But keep in mind that although a good shield is almost as good as a good dagger in terms of dps, a good dagger IMHO will be worse than a shield in terms of defense, resists if you need them, and lots of extra life that gets scaled by the tree are easier to get on a shield. But thats really up to you.

IMO a good scepter is worth about 2 daggers

I got this setup for about 35c total

Not quite endgame worthy but comparable daggers were 1ex+
most important question....whats your MTX?? :D
I've got no clue what the fuck is going on here. Where is the damn link to the talent tree? All I see is a scuffed picture of your build. Where is the link? We don't all use pastebin, do you assume we do? Trash overall, 2/10, wich it had a talent build.
Solid trap build. Didn't enjoy lightning trap at first but its tons of fun with the right gear setup. This build goes all the way with ease.

"
PajtimDemi wrote:
We don't all use pastebin

Path of Building, import the pastebin
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
PajtimDemi wrote:
I've got no clue what the fuck is going on here. Where is the damn link to the talent tree? All I see is a scuffed picture of your build. Where is the link? We don't all use pastebin, do you assume we do? Trash overall, 2/10, wich it had a talent build.

"PajtiDemi" hmmm must be Demi's cousin or Demi's alter ego.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info