[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Yo demi can this build use new helm Devouring Diadem?
for those finding this build too squishy, try stack up 5k life around lvl 85. just an idea altought, you can go for arctic armor and drop one herald, which gives 13% phys mig, fire mig and relatively useful slow.
Sir, I have been really enjoying this build in the new league. It is pretty redic to be honest. But I have been tinkering with it and I was wondering why don't you use chain instead of cluster traps?

I just got a tabula drop and I just hit oraith and as I have been using chain it really knocks those mobs away.

Thank you for your time and awesome build!
Arctic armor phys mitigation works only after you get stationary, and staks up to a max after, as soon as you move it is removed, to get it back to max you have to stand still for a while again. Bad option for non facetank build.

The fork requires at least two enemies to be impackted by the manie thus unreliable and only two mines per drop on bosses. So nope.

What i want to test is chain vs explosives expert. When i'll get the regrets will post here)

What you can do to mitigate phys is use chaos golem instead of aspd for the charge one.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Dec 12, 2018, 4:13:36 PM
"
Arctic armor phys mitigation works only after you get stationary, and staks up to a max after, as soon as you move it is removed, to get it back to max you have to stand still for a while again. Bad option for non facetank build.

Ty for correction! didnt even know that
What i also want to test in order to get a bit more survivability is upgrade arakaali. Just dont have enough time to get to maps. Cwdt+blood rage+golem/enfeeble+ic. This should push our regen to 30%, which will not save us from being oneshotted, but will work as an auto oh shit helper. This will force me to socket another cwd+golem/enfeeble somewhere else, so i loose two gem sockets, but you can dump portal and increased duration + replace culling strike (you loose 10% aspd at 20q) with flamedash, untill you can get an unset ring.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Dec 12, 2018, 4:44:31 PM
I'm going to try this one more time (I had this question back on pg 31). I am not shattering anything making porcupines and similar mobs very deadly and I think I've followed the build correctly. Could someone please take a look at Trapper_JB character and let me know what I'm missing? Thanks.
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
following this guide and enjoying it so far lev 32. Can you explain this mechanic to me I dont understand it.

Make sure you left click your skills and turn on "Always Attack/Cast without Moving" so you don't stutter step forward to throw traps/Shield Charge/etc. Feels a lot better with it on.

Im hoping it a way to throw traps without coming to a standstill but cant seem to figure it out

thanks in advance!

You need to tick a button over the skill 'always attack without moving'. So that when you push for example flame dash, the skill will work instantly and teleport you yo its maximum distance regarding of how far your cursor. If this option is off and cursor was far from center, you character will make a few steps to compensate the distance between cursor and max distance from center, and only than teleport you.

About the shatter. You not only need crit chance to shatter, you also want a descent amount of cold damage en a trap explosion. Go try low lvl mobs, they should hatter. It seems that you dont have any 'adds cold to spells', so the cold damage vs mob health pool is to low.
You need to deal 5% damage as cold to freeze mob, and to shatter you have to kill it within the duration f freeze. Unfrozen enemies will not shatter, freeze will be applied for 0.3sec only if you have that 5% cold dmg. Unique enemies do not shatter.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Dec 13, 2018, 12:33:17 AM
thank you for sharing
Just hit lvl 85, and although I felt very squishy at the beginning end game everything seems to be a lot better now. Still not quite got 5k health, which I'm sure will help.

So the skill tree lvl 100, still should have 2 points left over if you get all skill books, by my counting? Going to throw those into trap damage and crit.

I would link my gear so far to show others, if I could work out how you do it. Got my Tinkerskin to 6 link after just 40 attempts and is now 28% quality with the upgrade thing in Betrayal.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info