[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

@Drunknmunky281 Thanks! I was under the same impressio, although I believe +1 traps thrown is a global so it benefits spire in any slot. It just seemed like a lot of people place their trap there and I wanted to make sure there wasn't any particular reason. Maybe it just happens to be a convenient slot for spire.
Hi, I'm looking for some advice on which item should I upgrade first. Currently I'm on T13+ maps. Thank you :)

"
Hi, I'm looking for some advice on which item should I upgrade first. Currently I'm on T13+ maps. Thank you :)

Try to get a stygian vise with almost same stats / better ones so you can put a abyss jewel with cold damage and life in it first
Then a shaped cold damage helmet is good too
Last edited by Azaelis on Dec 17, 2018, 1:16:29 AM
Great build, first time ever playing traps and i'm loving it leveled to 88 in a day and a half.

Doing up to T14 with no deaths and instadeleting bosses and content, even syndicates. And Im sure I could do guardians with no problem too.

Using this setup so far Devouring Diadem works great imo, you get 2 passive points, 1 level to heralds and wrath and feast of flesh it's really good.

I need to make some small optimizations with my flasks, like adding immunity to bleeding to my life flask, and getting a 6 link, but even with a 5 link Tinkerskin, this build is GODLY. I haven't even done Merc lab yet and I'm breezing through all content. Survivability is great, damage is great, clear speed is great, the build doesn't require any exalts to get to the true power of the build. S+ build man, really glad I chose this for my Betrayal starter.
Last edited by ChiefofCereal on Dec 17, 2018, 12:43:53 PM
I really need help with my character now, please. I die so much to one hits from syndicate or boss mobs on Tier 10+ maps or Uber Izaro..., although I'm on 5.2k Life. Don't know what I can improve in tree or equipment except of 6-Linking my Tinkerskin (I'm on it). Help pls.

Great build, working on it but so far so good even though i feel a litle bit too glass cannon, sometimes getting one shots :D (Im at 5k hp)

"
chetemax wrote:

Great build, working on it but so far so good even though i feel a litle bit too glass cannon, sometimes getting one shots :D (Im at 5k hp)

as far as i can tell, that's just how betrayal works. i've seen 10k hp juggs get one shot in high tier maps with barely any damage mods lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey, anyone can tell where does the power charges come from in the uber elder and other videos? Un less i missed something i don't know how to get them..

Thanks!
"
nonooo wrote:
Hey, anyone can tell where does the power charges come from in the uber elder and other videos? Un less i missed something i don't know how to get them..

Thanks!

skill tree trap clusters, chance to gain power charge/frenzy charge when traps trigger.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info