[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

yooo your build has been so much fun. i am loving it in comparison to arc traps. :O thank you so much
I added phase run to the build, faster mapping and gives you reliable phasing. Makes kiting harder mobs really easy.
Last edited by Aeres on Dec 11, 2018, 1:23:09 AM
"
v64du1 wrote:
Hi, what gem should i remove for a 5L socket(Tinkerskin)?

read the initial post. it states "gem links in order or priority". remove the last one if you do not have a 6 link.
"
im level 89 in betrayal, having basically zero issues up to t10 maps. only have 4.6k life but i haven't updated gear since t4's lol.

https://pastebin.com/jpt0mrdv

snapshot of me atm.

ill be upgrading basically all rares and hopefully hit 5.5k+ life along with an actual shield charge-fortify setup soon lul.

Really hating the whole Vorici changes, I still don't have 1 color crafting on a socket yet.
Is it just me, or is "chain reaction" delayed? It seems traps are getting triggered, but not all at once, more like 2 then the third and so on.
Love this build. MF setup with 4k life. easy at level 10 maps
So this might just be me but how are the heralds used? do you have them on and activated? or only use them sometimes? atm while lvling i just have both ice and thunder on and activated
Can anyone tell me what the benefit of the portal gem is in this build?? Still trying to figure it out.
The portal gem is just there so he doesn't have to carry portal scrolls.
It's 100% optional and just a QoL thing.
If you have troubles with this build its totally your fault

Got to 91 lvl ssf no eldritch/tinkerskin/6-link/uber lab. did mastermind, red elder and other stuff without serious issues
Last edited by Splittercore on Dec 11, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info