[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

overall nice build and really fun.

But don't play it in Betrayal. The Syndicate is really hard to play against (low mobility and squishyness means that they jump too easily or vs 3 in small spaces its awful)
Hey, Thanks for the build. I like traps - never played them before.

I'm level 81 right now and am wondering what the "portal" is for in your build! I see yours has 60% cast speed, but that's only portal cast speed. Does it provide some sorta buff or something I don't know about? Right now I have leap slam in the portal slot cause it lets me jump up and down ledges instead of going around.

but would be really curious to see if i'm missing out on something important with the portal gem.

Thanks!!
I'm not sure i'm understanding the survivability issues.

I'm lvl 89 with 4200 hp and meh gear and have zero issues with syndicate (save for the final master, got to phase 4 and ran out of portals, still learning it though).

With all the defensive ascendant nodes and using a basalt + quartz flask, cwdt+enfeeble, fortify.... it should be no problem, once I gear up and go loreweave and get closer to 5k life it will get even more comfortable.

Maybe ya'll aren't moving around against syndicate? You cannot facetank, you gotta run and gun but once you get a good lightning spire throw off they're typically toast.
Last edited by yorikatl on Dec 10, 2018, 6:02:11 PM
I recently did the Mastermind, 1 death because I didn't move got this helmet drop which I'm currently using:

Blasphemy, Enfeeble, Wrath and Herald of Thunder

Overall great build
I am not shattering anything (so porcupines are very dangerous, even the zombie revivers are annoying). Can anyone take a peek and let me know what I'm missing? I have ~25% crit, have cold dmg to spells on a couple spots, using herald of ice but no shattering.
Thanks for the help guys.
"
yorikatl wrote:
I'm not sure i'm understanding the survivability issues.

I'm lvl 89 with 4200 hp and meh gear and have zero issues with syndicate (save for the final master, got to phase 4 and ran out of portals, still learning it though).

With all the defensive ascendant nodes and using a basalt + quartz flask, cwdt+enfeeble, fortify.... it should be no problem, once I gear up and go loreweave and get closer to 5k life it will get even more comfortable.

Maybe ya'll aren't moving around against syndicate? You cannot facetank, you gotta run and gun but once you get a good lightning spire throw off they're typically toast.

Im 81, 4050 life, full 100+ res and yet I can get one shotted by a leap from some syndicate members lvl 75~
So yea no i don't facetank but i cant actually tp out of a jump either
This is a volatile build compared to many others, even tho we make it work.
Last edited by Yuleez on Dec 10, 2018, 9:28:07 PM
"
Yuleez wrote:

Im 81, 4050 life, full 100+ res and yet I can get one shotted by a leap from some syndicate members lvl 75~
So yea no i don't facetank but i cant actually tp out of a jump either
This is a volatile build compared to many others, even tho we make it work.

I wouldn't feel too bad about that a lot of builds are getting ripped by syndicate. Mathil threw his build away and another streamer I watch got frustrated with his after it was geared out.

After I got acrobatics and phase along with fortify on my shield charge I have noticed a huge difference in sustain. I also got a lot of life regen on my gear.
Last edited by snwkill on Dec 10, 2018, 11:41:33 PM
im level 89 in betrayal, having basically zero issues up to t10 maps. only have 4.6k life but i haven't updated gear since t4's lol.

https://pastebin.com/jpt0mrdv

snapshot of me atm.

ill be upgrading basically all rares and hopefully hit 5.5k+ life along with an actual shield charge-fortify setup soon lul.

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
I recently did the Mastermind, 1 death because I didn't move got this helmet drop which I'm currently using:

Blasphemy, Enfeeble, Wrath and Herald of Thunder

Overall great build

seen this helmet, too. no life/res unfortunately but maybe could fit another aura/buff in there
Hi, what gem should i remove for a 5L socket(Tinkerskin)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info