[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
stred_ wrote:
i have a lvl92 elementalist is it possible the build to work with her?

i have completed all content with her but i have bricked 5-6 uber elder sets and now i am frustated and trying to find a solution to my bad skills and ping..

from what i understand the most important perk you gain from scion is " 💣 50% increased recovery rate of life from Trickster Ascendancy " .. but this isnt active in big fights like elder or uber elder correct?

please help.. i must kill this piece of uber elder shit!!

No, I feel like this build is super Scion exclusive, pretty hard to pull off anything even close to it with other classes. You can try my Elementalist ST tho, I killed Uber Elder with it as well.

"
Bhosmag wrote:
Thank you for this build. :-)

(:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
stred_ wrote:

i have completed all content with her but i have bricked 5-6 uber elder sets and now i am frustated and trying to find a solution to my bad skills and ping..

from what i understand the most important perk you gain from scion is " 💣 50% increased recovery rate of life from Trickster Ascendancy " .. but this isnt active in big fights like elder or uber elder correct?

No, I feel like this build is super Scion exclusive, pretty hard to pull off anything even close to it with other classes. You can try my Elementalist ST tho, I killed Uber Elder with it as well.

tbh i did a tryout since my bv is in my helmet so i didnt need a disintigrator 6l... didnt make it but this time it was manageable.. my total regen+leeach was adequate... my life was at 8k and if the game didnt crash for some reason twice i would have done it..

now i am out of funds but i run with your setup some t15s and the tankiness from the regen+leech is amazing.. of course i switched back to inpulsa cause nothing can beat its clear speed and i just run a hybrid with kaoms root+inpulsa+disintigrator stuff@6.3k life...

cudos for your thinking cause tbh when i first saw the disintigrator stuff i thought it was rubbish..

maybe in flaskback i ll try fully your build.
Last edited by stred_ on Jul 28, 2018, 5:43:39 PM
"
stred_ wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
stred_ wrote:

tbh i did a tryout since my bv is in my helmet so i didnt need a disintigrator 6l... didnt make it but this time it was manageable.. my total regen+leeach was adequate... my life was at 8k and if the game didnt crash for some reason twice i would have done it..

now i am out of funds but i run with your setup some t15s and the tankiness from the regen+leech is amazing.. of course i switched back to inpulsa cause nothing can beat its clear speed and i just run a hybrid with kaoms root+inpulsa+disintigrator stuff@6.3k life...

cudos for your thinking cause tbh when i first saw the disintigrator stuff i thought it was rubbish..

maybe in flaskback i ll try fully your build.

Kudos for trying (:

I do suggest it in Flashback. If I would play Flashback, which I probably might not since I'll be travelling but not 100% confirmed yet, I would go this build to rush Uber Elder and Shaper. It's very manageable since as soon as you hit Uber Elder tier, there should be enough Elder belts and ammys available. So Duskdawn + budget Bloodrage CWDT setup should be enough to take him down. At least I quite surely would.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
How speedy would you rate the map clear with this build compared to your Reave Gladiator?
"
Edeka wrote:
How speedy would you rate the map clear with this build compared to your Reave Gladiator?

even without playing this build , i can tell you it all depends if you have or not the inpulsa. the clear speed is all on that broken item.
Last edited by darktuga on Jul 30, 2018, 5:47:11 AM
if u would use the impulsa for clearpseed, what could we use the sockets for?

also would 2nd vitality stat on watchers eye life leech or life gain on hit be better? if lgoh works at all with spell

Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Jul 30, 2018, 8:56:12 AM
"
darktuga wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

even without playing this build , i can tell you it all depends if you have or not the inpulsa. the clear speed is all on that broken item.

It's slower than my Reave because my Reave is a zoomster for life.

I don't really see a need for Inpulsa, as you can see from the videos but it definitely helps with clear speed, on basically any build.

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
if u would use the impulsa for clearpseed, what could we use the sockets for?

also would 2nd vitality stat on watchers eye life leech or life gain on hit be better? if lgoh works at all with spell

Same as normally.

All vitality mods are good but life rate is 5x better than any other.
I found it very tressful and annoying when lvling with BV. Even if I use max Increase Duration + max Faster Casting gem.
Run in a crowd, cast(1) , wait them die(2) : The (1) and (2) both take time, so it double the time we need to kill ... very slow with mapping ... My char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ltt26905/characters/EleScillllll I think my gear is good enough for mapping ?
Any idea for a eff lvling way ?
"
ltt26905 wrote:
I found it very tressful and annoying when lvling with BV. Even if I use max Increase Duration + max Faster Casting gem.
Run in a crowd, cast(1) , wait them die(2) : The (1) and (2) both take time, so it double the time we need to kill ... very slow with mapping ... My char https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ltt26905/characters/EleScillllll I think my gear is good enough for mapping ?

if u can afford the 3 might of the meek for lvling u can take lots of small nodes around them, i took all small duration nodes, area damage/ aoe nodes and even the 3 movement speed nodes. 3 of theese
and this belt
i sprinted through the content without ever stopping
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Jul 30, 2018, 12:44:31 PM
"
ltt26905 wrote:

Urrrr, you gotta follow the guide more closely. Your Zealot's Oath flask actually kills you, it's by far the worst item / flask you could use.

You can actually swap AOE gem and use something else as well. Also I didn't level to maps with it but I know SSF people are using it to practice for the race.
Regarding mapping speed, in theory you do waste more time but you attack once and kill 2 / 3 packs with it while other classes kill 3 packs with 3 attacks, so it evens out.

All in all, try following the guide fully since this build is very very optimized and there's almost no space for freestyling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info