[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
darktuga wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:
How speedy would you rate the map clear with this build compared to your Reave Gladiator?

even without playing this build , i can tell you it all depends if you have or not the inpulsa. the clear speed is all on that broken item.

It's slower than my Reave because my Reave is a zoomster for life.

I don't really see a need for Inpulsa, as you can see from the videos but it definitely helps with clear speed, on basically any build.

Thanks a lot.

If I got the time next month I will play this :D
Last edited by Edeka on Jul 30, 2018, 2:39:55 PM
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:

if u can afford the 3 might of the meek for lvling u can take lots of small nodes around them, i took all small duration nodes, area damage/ aoe nodes and even the 3 movement speed nodes. 3 of theese
and this belt
i sprinted through the content without ever stopping

Hi, tk u, look like a solution to me.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

Urrrr, you gotta follow the guide more closely. Your Zealot's Oath flask actually kills you, it's by far the worst item / flask you could use.

You can actually swap AOE gem and use something else as well. Also I didn't level to maps with it but I know SSF people are using it to practice for the race.
Regarding mapping speed, in theory you do waste more time but you attack once and kill 2 / 3 packs with it while other classes kill 3 packs with 3 attacks, so it evens out.

All in all, try following the guide fully since this build is very very optimized and there's almost no space for freestyling.

Tk u KissMeQuick, I really love the idea of damage-on-1-item + 9000 hp
But this is the first time I do BV, I just dont like how BV works, we have to keep it on, it's a hard work to me !
Do u guys think there is a chance we can use BladeFall/ Ethereal Knifes for Mapping ? ( They are spell and DO phys damage like BV )
I did some mess with the links skill and I found the Bladefall work quite well with mapping, we dont need to spend half of our brain keep BV always on. It makes me alot more comfortable
Tk u in advance
Looks like a great build but what movement speed skill do u use when using a staff?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Looks like a great build but what movement speed skill do u use when using a staff?

Quicksilver Flask and Flame Dash (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
15k regen is an exaggeration.

Without Enduring Cry, the level 93 tree only gets 10k life/sec, before degen.

Enduring Cry is so short that you shouldn't really have it checked, but if you do it's only 11.2k life/sec.

Without Sulphur Flask it's 8.7/9.8k with/without Enduring Cry.

Without killing recently and no Sulphur it's 8.9/9.8k.

Without killing recently, not leeching, and no Sulphur it's 2.5/3.1k.

calculations

With that said, this is still a lot of regen.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Aug 3, 2018, 1:32:21 AM
"
15k regen is an exaggeration.

Without Enduring Cry, the level 93 tree only gets 10k life/sec, before degen.

Enduring Cry is so short that you shouldn't really have it checked, but if you do it's only 11.2k life/sec.

Without Sulphur Flask it's 8.7/9.8k with/without Enduring Cry.

Without killing recently and no Sulphur it's 8.9/9.8k.

Without killing recently, not leeching, and no Sulphur it's 2.5/3.1k.

calculations

With that said, this is still a lot of regen.

Interesting effort but wasted effort to be honest, no offense. I can't properly follow your numbers as you haven't marked down what regen represents what and they don't add up either what PoB shows me already without Arakaali and 2% regen. You also didn't calculate 2% regen from Pantheon.

Also my gear and levels are not maxxed by any means, no double Vitality watchers eye, corruptions etc.

15K on that character is just within arms reach, just didn't bother with it.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Will there be a leveling tree or is it pretty straightforward? Any mistakes I could make in the passive tree like something I should not take too early or something like that?
"
Edeka wrote:
Will there be a leveling tree or is it pretty straightforward? Any mistakes I could make in the passive tree like something I should not take too early or something like that?

Pretty straightforward to be honest, there aren't any build enabling nodes and everything is pretty much just raw stats.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Pretty straightforward to be honest, there aren't any build enabling nodes and everything is pretty much just raw stats.

Excellent - so just finishing the shadow side first and then filling the rest basically?

Becoming uncle so won't have much time to play but I'm already looking forward to this chill-out build :D
Last edited by Edeka on Aug 3, 2018, 6:55:23 AM
"
Edeka wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

Excellent - so just finishing the shadow side first and then filling the rest basically?

Becoming uncle so won't have much time to play but I'm already looking forward to this chill-out build :D

Rather fill the left side first and then hop on right side as left side is more about survivability.

Yeah, I'm also not sure how my time management will be as well, got a looooooooooooooot of business to do. Hopefully I can find a few days off for the race to rush Uber Elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info