[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
kk nvm the lvling tree ;D doing bv and just running through the content with only a hand full of points to respec later.
if any1 wants some tipps on how i progressed i could write a little something, let me know if needed.

also i helped alira thats correct? and u got an order of what ascendency to choose? i figured i go to shadow area with normal/cruel lab?

I've added Bandit and plenty more, will finish everything today (:
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
found this sweet belt for 100 chaos and slammed the lucky lightning res ;D

also i found using theese kind of weapons (available at lvl 18) good for budget/lvling and theese boots. correct me if im wrong

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
found this sweet belt for 100 chaos and slammed the lucky lightning res ;D

also i found using theese kind of weapons (available at lvl 18) good for budget/lvling and theese boots. correct me if im wrong

Yeaw! All seems nice!
I think I got pretty much everything covered now unless I missed something (:
Looks awesome as your other guides. The obly thing i miss as a semi noob who only follows guides are maybe options/stat prioritys for jewels
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Looks awesome as your other guides. The obly thing i miss as a semi noob who only follows guides are maybe options/stat prioritys for jewels

Sure, I can add that, but it would be only for a 1/2 jewels as we'll be using only a single one in the setup and once good Abyss jewels come in league, the Might of The Meek is also very available.
oh and another thing i find pretty usefull in other guides is a recommendation on which gems are really worth getting quality/ lvl 21 on. but i guess it doesnt matter too much though. helps if there are some cheap 20% lvl1 gems available already since i cant buy em all that way
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
oh and another thing i find pretty usefull in other guides is a recommendation on which gems are really worth getting quality/ lvl 21 on. but i guess it doesnt matter too much though. helps if there are some cheap 20% lvl1 gems available already since i cant buy em all that way

I think that is unnecessary information. Pretty much every gem should have quality except CWDT and Immortal call. Level 21s are too expensive imo and if you already have that much money, you should have enough knowledge on what's good as level 21 (:
i have a lvl92 elementalist is it possible the build to work with her?

i have completed all content with her but i have bricked 5-6 uber elder sets and now i am frustated and trying to find a solution to my bad skills and ping..

from what i understand the most important perk you gain from scion is " 💣 50% increased recovery rate of life from Trickster Ascendancy " .. but this isnt active in big fights like elder or uber elder correct?

please help.. i must kill this piece of uber elder shit!!
Thank you for this build. :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info