[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Hi man, since I started playing PoE in incursion I've been maniacally looking at hundreds of builds I'd enjoy. From all of those that I tried, the only 2 folks that wrote guides that I enjoyed were you (reave and this) and engineering eternity (poison assassin and a guide pretty much like this but with inpulsa and J U G G ascendancy). Keep the good work up and keep us updated on the progress, I am really looking forward to farming the min/max on this baby.
Cheers
Nice, was afraid it would take some time till the guide is out. Until u find the time to complete this could any1 who knows this class/ kind of build come up with a lvling guide including gem links/uniques and skill trees for different lvls? Would prbly save kiss some time as well :D thx in advance
Found a way to make it reliable as a league starter as well (: Will post a clip and items soon!

T16 Hydra Budget Version, forgot bleed flask.

https://youtu.be/jCg4WB5Zq4k
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Jul 25, 2018, 9:44:32 AM
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Nice, was afraid it would take some time till the guide is out. Until u find the time to complete this could any1 who knows this class/ kind of build come up with a lvling guide including gem links/uniques and skill trees for different lvls? Would prbly save kiss some time as well :D thx in advance

any1 with some ideas on lvling? im too noob to do it efficiently -.-
"
Schnorbol_ wrote:
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:

any1 with some ideas on lvling? im too noob to do it efficiently -.-

Here's what I ran when I leveled, I also have it in my ST & VPS build.

Lightning shot or Rain of Arrows( more damage imo)

Items I did Act 1 with

> Tabula Rasa - Body
> Lochtonial Caress - Gloves
> Wanderlust - Boots
> Meginord's Girdle - Belt
> Karui Ward - Amulet
> Silverbranch - Bow
> Two Quicksilver flasks
> One Silver flask
> One HP Flask
> One hybrid flask
> Everything else was random

At level 28 I switched to Doomfletch and bought a proper rare quiver as well.
At level 40 I bought Doomfletch's Prism and Drillneck quiver. If you don't have currency to buy DoomFletch's Prism, it's completely fine and you can experiment with other higher level bows as well.

I'm still writing and testing stuff tho and it seems and feels that it could even be a good Uber Elder killer in the race with even the starter setup. Might even consider doing it myself (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
Found a way to make it reliable as a league starter as well (: Will post a clip and items soon!

T16 Hydra Budget Version, forgot bleed flask.

https://youtu.be/jCg4WB5Zq4k

That looks damn fine. Looking forward to it
thanks, i levled your st build before that way, didnt expect it to work for scion as well, gonna try that.
didnt have the currency at that time to enjoy the st build since the jewels were to expansive for me once i got there. hope i have more luck enyoing this build in the lategame :p
love your guides gj

hmm checked the tree, dont really know how to make it work as a scion :D could u maybe provide some lvling trees? sry for being so noob and thx for all your thread support :D
Last edited by Schnorbol_ on Jul 25, 2018, 9:32:48 PM
Also read bv itself is good for lvling. Any1 did this or got some ideas on it? Would seem line less respeccing neccesary that way
Bookmarked this as I want to take it easy next race :)
kk nvm the lvling tree ;D doing bv and just running through the content with only a hand full of points to respec later.
if any1 wants some tipps on how i progressed i could write a little something, let me know if needed.

also i helped alira thats correct? and u got an order of what ascendency to choose? i figured i go to shadow area with normal/cruel lab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info