[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

This build is awesome! I used this build as a league starter and I've never been able to find the motivation to make it to endgame before, yet this build has made me do it. I've earned a tonne of achievements with this build and got my first Shaper Guardian kill (Phoenix) and only died once to his explosion. I'm gonna keep going with the build and hopefully smash through end game.

Currently rocking 520k Shaper DPS with my multiple target setup on.

https://pastebin.com/H0C9ka4G

Only problem I'm having, is that I cannot kill the Mastermind.
Last edited by Borothos on Jan 14, 2019, 4:27:08 PM
"
MrPimp wrote:
I would very much appreciate it if someone could tell me why my dps is total trash. I Enjoy the build so far and its quite fun for map clearing but as i approach lvl 90 i would like to start getting into end game content, but my dps is pretty meh... Care to tell me what I'm mucking up?

https://pastebin.com/mA28H0V0

Just checked your gear.
Ammy+rings could be better (especially the taming is not that great)..get more of that flat phys rolls/crit rolls. Corrupted Bloodseeker (especially power charge one) give a huge boost to dmg, same goes for the helm enchant
Last edited by stingwwe on Jan 14, 2019, 4:13:16 PM
Hi i really like the build , but not sure if im gonna have all that HP that u got i hope i can get like 7.5k at least and has some good dmg ^_^ this is my last try in this league, hating all the melee except this one, here is my character gear at the moment ( note ) : i choose Loreweave, because the armors with critical and 100HP were to much so i think i can get more life nodes or dont know have less life

Spoiler
Have been looking for my next build and would just like some insight into this build. Sorry if this has been asked before but how well does this perform on a budget/ leaguestarter?
I was just curious what level of currency i would need to "get" this going. Not expecting the sort of numbers the OP has with like 50c or anything just hoping it is basically a leaguestarter which you can improve over time to get more and more out of the build. Hope that makes sense

thanks in advance
"
Dwedar wrote:
Hi i really like the build , but not sure if im gonna have all that HP that u got i hope i can get like 7.5k at least and has some good dmg ^_^ this is my last try in this league, hating all the melee except this one, here is my character gear at the moment ( note ) : i choose Loreweave, because the armors with critical and 100HP were to much so i think i can get more life nodes or dont know have less life

Spoiler

Just saw from your character list that you got the elder armor in the end. But yeah, just lvl and get those life nodes tho i think 7k is more than enough for all content with the rate we leech at.

"
Tyetan1 wrote:
Have been looking for my next build and would just like some insight into this build. Sorry if this has been asked before but how well does this perform on a budget/ leaguestarter?
I was just curious what level of currency i would need to "get" this going. Not expecting the sort of numbers the OP has with like 50c or anything just hoping it is basically a leaguestarter which you can improve over time to get more and more out of the build. Hope that makes sense

thanks in advance

It is a nice leaguestarter/budget build you don't need much gear till high red maps (t14-15). Just a tabula and the various uniques that are pretty cheap without the crazy corrupts/enchants. If you don't have a tabula you can just easily lvl with frostblades on a 4-link and pop vaal double strike for bosses.
All in all an easy and viable melee budget/leaguestarter build
Last edited by stingwwe on Jan 15, 2019, 6:52:11 AM
One other question regarding bleeding. The only source of bleeding i see is from haemo gloves at 25% chance. Is this "enough" so to speak? Or am i missing something.
Hi,

really really funny build, i'm not a melee player this league but started this build for fun - and it really is a pleasure :D

im on HC so i need to play it on the safe side and put some more points into life the first acts.

What gem s would you recommend lvl 40-50 with a tabula rasa?
Now i use those

Everything goes easy peasy so far but malachai was a stress and i logged out :D need to tweak before i try him again

"
Tyetan1 wrote:
One other question regarding bleeding. The only source of bleeding i see is from haemo gloves at 25% chance. Is this "enough" so to speak? Or am i missing something.

Thanks to the really high AS of DS, it's more than enough. IE if you went gladiator instead of champion you could even skip haemophilia and get tombifst or rare gloves and call it a day.

"
Ruamzutzla wrote:
Hi,

really really funny build, i'm not a melee player this league but started this build for fun - and it really is a pleasure :D

im on HC so i need to play it on the safe side and put some more points into life the first acts.

What gem s would you recommend lvl 40-50 with a tabula rasa?
Now i use those

Everything goes easy peasy so far but malachai was a stress and i logged out :D need to tweak before i try him again

Those are basically what you'll be using to clear maps and up to +15 bosses so you're set :) just need to lvl them. And yeah since you're HC better get those life nodes XD
what fossils are used in OP's elder armor to get +1 gems and crit gems?
How would a lightpoacher with double strike enchant and 2 abyssal socket fit into this build? is it viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info