[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

1 question, isn´t better increased critical strikes instead of maim for example?... I only have 26 to critical strike chance...

"Currently seems like the forum is flooded with junk builds which claims that they can "facetank anything", while they barely play T10 maps.
This build is a no exception."

Bah, I like so much this build its so nice and enjoy it so much fun, thanks for this build...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jan 20, 2019, 2:52:15 AM
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Currently seems like the forum is flooded with junk builds which claims that they can "facetank anything", while they barely play T10 maps.
This build is a no exception.

Maybe you just can not play this game? ;))
This build is beautiful!
"
Vyr75 wrote:
1 question, isn´t better increased critical strikes instead of maim for example?... I only have 26 to critical strike chance...

If you have a Diamond Flash, PoB gives more damage with maim and even more if the ennemy get maimed.
Still, increased could be interested if you feel lacking critical chance.
"
TryzoX wrote:
Hello men, this build in this season (3.5) don't work good, the difference of your build and my build, is the lvl, i'm 93, but the only passives what lack is % maximmun life. And the last difference is that I have the gems in lvl 20, quality 20, of rest, I have almost your own gear. I do not understand why I'm hitting just 178k dps with all auras in mode clear map, in mode shaper, i'm hitting just 280k dps. Thanks for the build, but i need help :(.

You lack the power charge corruption on the bs - better rings/ammy - good corruption on haemophilia - jewels, belt, boots could be better - toh - starkonja's enchant. You're missing quite a lot :)

"
bzzt wrote:

same for me, i do not understand how iv got so big difference on DPS.
how it is possible to achive 30k+ average dmg..

anyone can help?

same as above - overall better gear.

"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Currently seems like the forum is flooded with junk builds which claims that they can "facetank anything", while they barely play T10 maps.
This build is a no exception.

I've done recently more than 20 builds which were claimed just the same.
I can confirm that all of them is perfect junk. Nothing like the description.
Just one big waste of time and resources.

The whole PoE 3.x is broken. Completely broken.
The diversity is smashed and the cool gameplay is gone.
The fun is gone.
The forum is one big junkyard of builds.

Guardians, Red Elder, Shaper down with this build, working on uber elder if i have time..don't know what you're talking about :=)

"
limitedagenda wrote:
Is this really that bad? I'm confused. Need people who've played this in Betrayal to weigh in on how far they've gotten, Uber Elder viability, etc.

Good build, of course not the strongest/meta atm but still loads of fun. Guardians, Red Elder, Shaper down -> will try Uber Elder if I have time.

Ps. with everything on - 1.6M Shaper dps
Last edited by stingwwe on Jan 20, 2019, 7:35:06 AM
I will like to add, this build is not bad! this build its ok, theres a lot of build more expensive than this and sucks a lot! i decide to play another build because the only bad thing that i dont like of this build is changing my gems to boss fight! theres no need to because u can kill it anyways but "come on" hehe
in the tooltip my dps go to 200k i think with flask and all burn it , in pob i got 2.2m shaper dps in lvl 82 so i think thats fair enough for a 5ex or 7ex build.
Spoiler

im lacking on hp and probably some dps, anyway that i can/should switch out?
Last edited by WIDESPHERE on Jan 20, 2019, 10:58:15 AM
Well like i said im not the owner of the build , but ur gear looks fine, try to see if u are stacking Critical strike multiplier on jewels, i was with 500 i think my hp was low like only 6k in lvl 82. But switching gems to clear maps, and bossses, for example atziri :( feels sad to me... but for other thing that build is solid and cheap, not meta but SOLID!
Soooo.. Has anyone else had a problem with following the linked PoB in OP because it only goes to 95. Any ideas of what I could pick up besides life nodes that would be beneficial for me?

Also this build is definitely not trash. There are tons of builds that's literally what this game is about. Several people are in here whining. I absolutely crush T16s quant/alc'd/corrupted with almost any mods on it. Mastermind down, working on other bosses.

The only real problem is either being stunned, frozen, no leech mods/items, and the lack of boss/ST dps without vaal DS + vaal totem up.
this build is great.

I substituted shapers touch and have a curse vulnerability on hit with it. This bumped by HP up a lot.

I have a question: i dont have enlighten lvl4 yet so am not running hatred. My damage is like 98% physical. Would Brutality by a better gem for me?

Anyway just wanted to say how awesome and cheap this build is.
Thanks for the reply guys. I'm gathering up gear to roll this toon now.

If I get a lvl 1 maim chest, what 6th damage gem are we using? Damage on full life? Ruthless? Increased Crit Dmg (this bumps up mana cost up substantially)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info