[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
Fornal89 wrote:

Any advice what's next?
this build?

throw kaom's into stash at take in only for elder encounters. ure stun immune anyways cause of fortify ascendancy nodes. find 1-2ex triple res 120hp boots
use 4 utility flasks - sin's, taste, atziri, diamond - that will boost damage a lot. roar is too inconvenient, u will always run up to targets u pushing away. totally remove aspect of the lynx circle, cloth and chain and path of the warrior and go to heart of the oak through bottom dex node and finesse - after that take life\eva nodes and fencing through criticals. look for 40-50 life and some p.damage abyssal jewels - they will boost u much harder than ones u run now.

ive killed shaper easly with this build - it only cant tank beam while standing in vortex. failed uber elder, but i think just cause of lacking experience - tried first time.
Last edited by myhorseisamaz1ng on Jan 8, 2019, 4:45:40 PM
Hello, can anyone tell me what to imrpove in my build, my dps is kinda low (only 88k) been tryin to play around with pathofbuilding but i cant figure out what to upgrade / change next.

heres my character build:

https://pastebin.com/Lms00hQ8
"
"
Fornal89 wrote:

Any advice what's next?
this build?

throw kaom's into stash at take in only for elder encounters. ure stun immune anyways cause of fortify ascendancy nodes. find 1-2ex triple res 120hp boots

Thx for advice.
Im using kaoms cause of freeze immunity too. Or does fortify gives freeze immunity too? Im still learning this game. Btw i got boots what you are saying about in stash :)
fortify doesn't give freeze immunity.
any other changes 2 my gear?

aside from freeze flask, i switch them out so ya
"
Fornal89 wrote:

Any advice what's next?
Im sitting at almost 6k life, 650 map dmg and +1.1 single. Leeching is fine but got some problems with res cause of using kaoms... They are capped, but when elemental weekness comes in i got little squishy
Was thinking about Iron Reflex... Or is it better to rely on evasion mostly in this build?
If you use Kaom's Roots, your evasion does nothing, because of Unwavering Stance. Iron reflexes is a good upgrade.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Jan 9, 2019, 5:57:28 PM
Can I use ''Thief's Torment'' instead of the other rings if I can manage to cap my res?

/Edit And what about a Loreweave instead of a rare 6l armor?
Last edited by Zynkh on Jan 9, 2019, 8:21:01 PM
"
It dont seem like my frost bomb is proced from CWDT?
The levels are in order and they are linked am i missing something?
Also im using Vaal Coldsnap, also with CWDT does this proc the normal snap?

Can anyone chime in on this, because I have been feeling this as well. It doesn't seem to do anything and I don't understand the usefulness of Vaal Coldsnap?
"
Zynkh wrote:
Can I use ''Thief's Torment'' instead of the other rings if I can manage to cap my res?

/Edit And what about a Loreweave instead of a rare 6l armor?

why would you want to use Thief's Torment?

And Loreweave is a good armour. With a 80% Loreweave you cut down the elemental damage take by 20%.
"
It dont seem like my frost bomb is proced from CWDT?
The levels are in order and they are linked am i missing something?
Also im using Vaal Coldsnap, also with CWDT does this proc the normal snap?

Get Level 1 Frostbomb
Get Level 1 CwDT

Link them (remove all other stuff)

Go into a Low Level area and let yourself be hit (maybe Part 1 Act 3)

See what happens. You should have enough regen to outregen the damage... so just stand in the middle of a mob and let them beat you up.

Vaal versions of gems are not procced by CwDT. It will just proc the normal one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info