[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

I still wonder if there's input with regard to Ice Golem vs. Lightning Golem?
Hello. I just make this build in Betrayal, but i realized that Blood Lust can't go with DMG on full life cuz i constant have 6479/6501 even if i'm leeching like madman. Is there any suggestion to replace DMGonFULL with? I thought about blood magic on chest with double strike, so i can afford 3 herald and run smootly. Any ideas?
Also what should i replace next? I know i need a better chest but i need some more currency and the resistances are jsut right.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kierovnik/characters
I think i got decent claws+helm besides couple 20-30c jewels.
Any ideas?
Hey, this build feels great clearing maps but I just attempted to do Vaal Temple (t16) and got destroyed against the boss, did okay but my life just went immediatly down without being able to leech, any thoughts? I'm new.

Last edited by Zynkh on Jan 11, 2019, 4:00:08 PM
Whats the best enchant for the helmet if i cant afford double dmg vs bleeding?
What you do against freeze?
I'm 2 weeks into the game and decided to make this as my second build. Lots of fun so far. Playing around with the gem setup at the moment. I'm about to set up a cwdt curse link to replace my dedicated doublestrike link I've been levelling with. Is there a recommended level for the enfeeble and cold snap to get consistent procs?

If any new player decides to try hit me up in game on bloodythings and I might have a handmedown or two for you.
Last edited by insulted on Jan 13, 2019, 7:37:25 AM
"
Zynkh wrote:
Hey, this build feels great clearing maps but I just attempted to do Vaal Temple (t16) and got destroyed against the boss, did okay but my life just went immediatly down without being able to leech, any thoughts? I'm new.

Enchants+corruption adds a ton of dmg but mainly focus on improving mechanics/dodging

"
The_Sexy_Carl wrote:
Whats the best enchant for the helmet if i cant afford double dmg vs bleeding?

Crit strike chance since we are aiming to crit as much as possible anyway.

"
Khyroter wrote:
What you do against freeze?

IMO flask with anti-freeze is a must..ToH + Yugul is too inconsistent/RNG dependant.

"
insulted wrote:
I'm 2 weeks into the game and decided to make this as my second build. Lots of fun so far. Playing around with the gem setup at the moment. I'm about to set up a cwdt curse link to replace my dedicated doublestrike link I've been levelling with. Is there a recommended level for the enfeeble and cold snap to get consistent procs?

If any new player decides to try hit me up in game on bloodythings and I might have a handmedown or two for you.

CWDT lvl 1 (tho lvl 2/3 is fine as well but we want to proc asap so lvl 1 is better ) + Enfeeble lvl 5 (max we can do with lvl 1 CWDT) + Cold Snap lvl 1 (just like with frostbomb we don't really care/benefit much from the increased damage, we need it only for the chill+frenzy gain)
Last edited by stingwwe on Jan 13, 2019, 7:24:28 PM
"
Kierovnik wrote:
Hello. I just make this build in Betrayal, but i realized that Blood Lust can't go with DMG on full life cuz i constant have 6479/6501 even if i'm leeching like madman. Is there any suggestion to replace DMGonFULL with? I thought about blood magic on chest with double strike, so i can afford 3 herald and run smootly. Any ideas?

While this is true that it shows that, there have been several posts about this. Blood rage & Damage on Full Life DO work together, even if your HP bar shows roughly ~10hp loss at all times. Apparently it used to flicker back and forth and looked annoying, during a patch they made it round up and work. Been tested, after some quick googling you can find results for that.
I would very much appreciate it if someone could tell me why my dps is total trash. I Enjoy the build so far and its quite fun for map clearing but as i approach lvl 90 i would like to start getting into end game content, but my dps is pretty meh... Care to tell me what I'm mucking up?

https://pastebin.com/mA28H0V0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info