Trade Site Improvements

It sucks, I do not have to play the game and go to some site in order to trade in the game.
Oh yeah! I tend to forget this thing exists.
Not being able to search by name kept me off so far.

Seems like it's time to make the switch to the official site now (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
You need the "sum" and other options for mods that poe.trade has.
Also, I think poe.trade is basically the perfect search tool. It has some minor flaws but you guys should just copy that site.
"
We need an option to hierarchically sort results for more than one mod. This is most important if you try to buy a very good roll of a rather common unique.

Admittedly, there is an option for weapons now to sort total DPS, but this is not necessarily the most important criterium, other factors might be more important for a special build. For a chest, armour is most likely not the most important criterium, resistances are often more important, and that's different for every build.

Now you have to choose one most important mod for automatic sorting, and manually compare the other mods.
Look for example at Lioneye's Glare. Currently there are 317 offers on standard, and I can only sort one mod, let's take attack speed. There are 36 with perfect attack speed. I would like to have the option to automatically sort for a second important and a third important mod, and to sort for maximum or a numerical limit, for example:

"show me all Lioneye's Glare with + 18% or higher attack speed (1st priority) and more than 170% increased physical damage (2nd priority) sorted by total DPS". The priority setting would put a +20% attack speed bow in front of a +175% physical damage one.

Wjhile I agree it is not perfect, you can do that now. You can set your lower limits in the stat filter, so you can find all Lioneye's Glares with at least 18% or higher attack speed and more than 170% increased physical damage. Then click on DPS or physical DPS in the items found and it will rank them from highest to lowest down the screen on that stat. Pretty much every stat on the searched item is sortable - just click on it. You could for example, do your search and then sort on attack speed within those results.

I routinely use sorting of searches to ask things like "what is the best life roll I can get on a jewel that adds at least +17% to minion damage for less than 50 chaos?"

What would be really nice though is to be able to save searches under your account, since often you end up searching for the same item several times, if you find nothing that you can use that time.
Until you make a proper AH, this is useless anyway, better use your resources in something.

Trading in PoE as it is just make us wanting to play SSF or ignore it for the most part.

SO who cares about this notice, honestly.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jul 17, 2018, 6:05:07 AM
Can mods be limited to only one's that are possible when selecting Item category?

ex. only show Abbys Jewels mods when selecting Abyss Jewel

"
markdoc001 wrote:

Wjhile I agree it is not perfect, you can do that now. You can set your lower limits in the stat filter, so you can find all Lioneye's Glares with at least 18% or higher attack speed and more than 170% increased physical damage. Then click on DPS or physical DPS in the items found and it will rank them from highest to lowest down the screen on that stat. Pretty much every stat on the searched item is sortable - just click on it. You could for example, do your search and then sort on attack speed within those results.

I routinely use sorting of searches to ask things like "what is the best life roll I can get on a jewel that adds at least +17% to minion damage for less than 50 chaos?"

What would be really nice though is to be able to save searches under your account, since often you end up searching for the same item several times, if you find nothing that you can use that time.

Oh ok, thank you, I didn't understand that. Not exactly userfriendly interface though, but admittedly I'm not a big trader anyway. Seems like we need a wiki and youtube videos for the trading site, just like you need to watch youtube and constantly read wiki for half a year or something like that to get to at least middle class knowledge about the game itself...

Edit: In return I can tell you a workaround for saving searches: make your search, then bookmark the whole site separately in your internet browser!
Enjoy the damned labyrinth? Go play Tomb Raider...

Wraeclast is not Las Vegas! Stop the fucking RNG lottery!
Last edited by HaraldMKutscher on Jul 17, 2018, 6:43:01 AM
"
hogscraper wrote:
GGG, if you were serious about making trade better you would add in a mailbox placeable for hideouts and when I click buy on the official website it takes my currency, takes their item and stops all this stupid price fixing and wasted time. Nothing like spending 30 minutes a day just idling in game as I send request after request for trade before just giving up spamming trade chat for currency or maps.
FeelsImmersiveMan
Just checked despite i never trade : still an inaccurate affix tier displayed (global instead of local) like with in-game advanced mod description.
WHEN will this be fixed ? It's now 6 months since advanced mod description came out with 3.1.2

Nevertheless, i see that this trade interface display the items like i would like to with advanced mod description : one line for each affix, with full detail only when you hover on the affix. Give us this in-game, no one cares about the affix name if the tier is local.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Jul 17, 2018, 6:55:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info