[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

could we use the taming and pyre and xophs blood or would we lack resistance then?
did anyone try out the new veil mod "have vaal pact while focused" ? Could we build a more efficient tree if we dont have to go for VP ? Is it viable to have vaal pact on demand or would it reduce our survivability overall? afaik focus is instant cast? maybe it could work.
We would lose yoke but we could add "max leech rate" from elder onto the amu to get even more survivability.
any thoughts?
focus is what, 4 out of every 12 seconds if you spam it? I wouldn't want to rely on that...vaal pact is glorious for this build
I'm using the frostferno for this build and enjoying it quite a bit. If I were to get a 5 or 6 link bow, what would you guys recommend putting in there? Thanks!
-dougans-
"
dougan wrote:
I'm using the frostferno for this build and enjoying it quite a bit. If I were to get a 5 or 6 link bow, what would you guys recommend putting in there? Thanks!

Just 2 elemental hit, one for clearing and one (with higher dps) for single target
Very solid build and guide as always, thanks thi3n!

All bosses down, Aul at depth 546 is down.

Last edited by iSammax on Jan 10, 2019, 12:22:04 PM
So used a set of fossils and got myself a bad +3
What do people generally craft if they have 5-10 ex to spare? shaped thicket bow?
Thanks for the build, currently using this setup [clear/single target] and everything melts, elementalists no reflect is a godsend. Also one of the smoothest leveling i ever had. Ive spent ~70 essences to hit +2 fire/cold/lightning + high as/+1 but no luck :(
I'm playing this on standard with a legacy 100% chin sol. Would that out-dps a +3 bow?
-dougans-
Hi,

No need pierce with this build ?

thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info