[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
No need pierce with this build ?

Drillneck or rare with pierce implicit is enough for clear
"
could we use the taming and pyre and xophs blood or would we lack resistance then?
All the items you mentioned do have some synergy with the build. I encourage you to try it out and see how you like it!

"
did anyone try out the new veil mod "have vaal pact while focused" ? Could we build a more efficient tree if we dont have to go for VP ? Is it viable to have vaal pact on demand or would it reduce our survivability overall? afaik focus is instant cast? maybe it could work.
We would lose yoke but we could add "max leech rate" from elder onto the amu to get even more survivability.
any thoughts?
Both of these mods are very good for a build that likes leech and leech rate. If not for taking out Yoke (a huge boon to our build for a variety of reasons) I would highly recommend these stats for rares.

"
No need pierce with this build ?
I usually grab it with a penetrating quiver. Other good stats to go with it are life and attack speed. Drillneck is a unique that has all those things but a rare will outperform it especially if it has Elemental Damage with Attacks.
This i my current setup
https://pastebin.com/ZyHqU4dV

i got 130k shaper dps with wise oak active (without frenzy, now sure how the uptime is on bosses)

i killed phoenix yesterday, i did not die but it wasnt rly a fast kill. Is this the playstyle of this build? Save and steady or am i missing any damage source which is not accounted for?
"
This i my current setup
https://pastebin.com/ZyHqU4dV

i got 130k shaper dps with wise oak active (without frenzy, now sure how the uptime is on bosses)

i killed phoenix yesterday, i did not die but it wasnt rly a fast kill. Is this the playstyle of this build? Save and steady or am i missing any damage source which is not accounted for?

for shaper/guardian etc. you need to swap gmp for fire pen, also damage on full life -> empower 4 gives you 10% more dps. Set projectile range to ~20 to proc point blank. On average this build has 500k-700k shaper dps (assume no shock on enemies, also this doesn’t count mirage archer), can kill uber elder in 3 minutes, more than enough to oneshot packs, and extremely tanky (i have 9800+ hp, can tank 3-4 syndicate attacks in a row, and easy deathless uber elder). It's not crazy though, but rather a top all-around build with reasonable budget (~30ex, no watchers eye needed, cheap enchant etc.).
Last edited by wjxue1221 on Jan 12, 2019, 7:37:12 AM
"
you need to swap gmp for fire pen

good point, forgot to switch up the gem before exporting.

"
Set projectile range to ~20 to proc point blank

good point

"
500k-700k shaper dps

ok, now i know what to aim for / compare to

with the changes i get around ~280 Shaper dps , still 300k to go i guess? i assume a simple +3 bow is not enough to reach this numbers?

so far so good, got 11k HP, a farming setup and for Boss Killer just weapon swap.

Any improvements here?

Is Empower lvl 4 better then a Damage on full Life support gem? POb says more dps, so in that case Empower would be better in Boss Killer setup ?

Last but not least, got someone a PoB configuration with the right settings for shaper dps?
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 12, 2019, 12:29:15 PM
Any guide for crafting a bow?
Why not deadeye as 2nd ascendancy?
"
Last but not least, got someone a PoB configuration with the right settings for shaper dps?

hellfurian posted a pastebin on his latest youtube video with some settings for shaper

https://pastebin.com/JXwC5nhc

frozen is ticked to better simulate the increased damage from shock as you will not fully shock a high health boss
"
Creable wrote:
Any guide for crafting a bow?

using 3 fossil method in non shaper bow ilvl64-82
https://i.imgur.com/pRV0ygj.png

4 fossil method is adding a serrated to the other 3 to hit "Socketed Skills deal #% more Attack Damage"

You can try your luck with a shaper base but its not a good idea if you are in a low budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info