[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

guys i need help!!!!!!
i`m strugle on Shapers guardians and The Shaper
have something arround 3 exal to improve my gear
so please help i cant do shapper even guardians looklike i have no dmg!
"

PS? i switch GMP and MA for fast attacks and slower projects for bosses
Last edited by Gattringer on Jan 9, 2019, 12:43:54 PM
Yea I wanted to ask the same question. According to PoB from 1 page this build has like 0 dmg. Even if this is no crit version it sill should do a lot of dmg anyway.
Guys I feel I am stuck in terms of gearing. Not sure what would be the best upgrade to do next. Please keep in mind that I am playing this build on HC. Currently feeling a bit squishy....

Any advice would be much appreciated... an order of upgrades would be awesome.
IGN: Shocknami
"
Bogelund1991 wrote:
Hi,

Love the build

What Watchers eye would you say would be best for this build?

And would it work to do 2 might of the meek and 1 inspired learning close to scion and skip some other notes for this Fire ele hit build

no watchers eye will work seeing as we have no reservations afaik.

and yeah might of the meek and unnatural instinct is bis in my opinion. not sure how effective just one inspired learning is without beyond on the map device

with my gear atm two might of the meek plus instinct is 8816 hp with 1.08m dps. the original tree is 8573 life with 1.06m dps. but with the might of the meek you also get 36% all res. unnatural instinct is super expensive though so it will be the last thing i ever get around to
Is yoke of suffering really bis on a non crit build?

Whats your chance to shock? Does a single hit does enough damage to actually inflict a shock on uber elder?
I wanted some help on my current build. It's only level 83, but my dps seems a little low.
I don't know how to link my character but it's NoMinionBuilds.

I'm most likely going to remove the might of the meek setup.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.
"
Krayken wrote:

Whats your chance to shock? Does a single hit does enough damage to actually inflict a shock on uber elder?

my chance to shock at the moment is 97% so it's pretty much inflicting it with every hit. not sure how the shock mechanic itself works so can't comment on how fast it applies

and for those who worry about damage you really need the abysall items. two socket gloves is about 13% if you include the intimitade and two socket boots is about another 8%. a good dps opal ring can add up to 15% more damage depending on the rolls. a 'budget' dps ring is the taming which adds almost 9% damage along with a ton of resists. last pretty easy thing for more damage is the negative fire resist helm crafted with fossils

doing one of those things from above might not be noticeable but i did most of them in one go and my effective damage pretty much doubled
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:

my chance to shock at the moment is 97% so it's pretty much inflicting it with every hit. not sure how the shock mechanic itself works so can't comment on how fast it applies

and for those who worry about damage you really need the abysall items. two socket gloves is about 13% if you include the intimitade and two socket boots is about another 8%. a good dps opal ring can add up to 15% more damage depending on the rolls. a 'budget' dps ring is the taming which adds almost 9% damage along with a ton of resists. last pretty easy thing for more damage is the negative fire resist helm crafted with fossils

doing one of those things from above might not be noticeable but i did most of them in one go and my effective damage pretty much doubled

tyvm for reply
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Ok question - how to level this char properly? Leveling part of guide is hmmm not so clear to me. I understand that we can not level with EH until we got AoF and 2 combat focus jewels so probably till lvl 60-70 or I can use it straight after I'll got AoF and at least one combat focus? I have access to all leveling uniques (even seven-step league boots).

Another question - is it much more tanky than Ranger?

Why PoB Elemental Hit dps is low as 80k from link in the first page? Is there something wrong with this PoB?

You can switch to EH as soon as you get to avatar of fire if you have the 2 unique jewels, green goes next to starter node and the red one in the socket north of the life wheel.

This build is much more tanky than the ranger one by a mile. The only thing i miss from ranger is all the movement speed.
"
I'm rolling this build and I'm about halfway through leveling it and having some Mana problems. It's fine right now cause I can just spam Mana pots, but does this get better at higher levels? What do you recommend?
Few solutions to mana - 1) mana leech 2) mana potion 3) go blood magic. I think I pick up blood magic right around level 66 usually.

"
Yay! First time Shaper done in nearly half a year of playing POE.

This ain't much, but i still enjoyed it. The movement was the key to victory. Couldn't facetank the beam tho, but the damage was more than enough to do the job. Perhaps i could recieve some feedback on how to make me facetank the beam, don't have any clue? Maybe damage on full life will work better instead of lvl 3 empower

Build is destroying mobs within all tiers, so playing it brings pure pleasure. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Glad you're enjoying it.

"
Switched from deadeye to scion because the survivability of ranger is quite low, at what point should i takeblood magic? should i only take it together with vaal pact + vitality void?
I take it around 66 after I have Vitality Void

"
Just a quick question regarding quivers... Using Chin-Sol for single-target in combination with a drillneck seems to be pretty good. Changing the quiver for a attack speed and increased ele damage quiver is a loss damage wise.. can this be correct? Is the drillneck really that good and you need a really hig-end quiver for single-target to out-damage it?

For clear the rigwalds still best all alround choice?
I recommend trying them out. I liked rigwalds for clear this league but it messed with my resist balancing for wise oak.

"
is the 12% chance of double dmg craft better than the 22% attack speed if a unique or rare mob is nearly? the attack speed craft is about 5% more dps on path of building.

how close is the nearby mechanic on that craft? and do bosses count as a rare or unique enemy? seems like it would be a better choice for single target if it works for every boss. definitely don't need it for map clear
Pob will answer your first question. I believe there's a Point Blank entry on the Wiki that will show you relative distance for Chin Sol/Point Blank

"
what makes for a good leveling bow? Been using Tempest for 18 levels and ready for something new.
I honestly used Quill Rain the entire way. Not even a single target swap.

"
Can you tell me what's better
Yoke of Suffering or Solstice Vigil
Yoke...

"
Is Chin Sol still recommended for boss fights?
It's still fine but rares outperform if well rolled.

"
Noob question here. At which point does Elemental Hit become good? I'm leveling as Rain of Arrows (with a different tree) and I'm going to get a full respec later, but not sure exactly when. I'm a bit lost when it comes to gearing as well, because this is my first try at truly end game content.
As soon as you have combat focus and Avatar of Fire it's a fine ability to use.

"
Hi,

Love the build

What Watchers eye would you say would be best for this build?

And would it work to do 2 might of the meek and 1 inspired learning close to scion and skip some other notes for this Fire ele hit build
I don't use any auras in my version but if you wanted to go mana or essence worm I could see arguments for Anger penetration or maybe Grace Dodge - not sure!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info