[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

if you're using 3 socket resonators is it not better do serrated, metalic and corroded and go for the +2gems and socketed attacks deal 20% more dmg? when you hit those two mods with an open pre/suff you can craft cannot roll attack modifiers and slam the +1gems
"
"
500k-700k shaper dps

ok, now i know what to aim for / compare to

with the changes i get around ~280 Shaper dps , still 300k to go i guess? i assume a simple +3 bow is not enough to reach this numbers?

Yeah my bow is pretty good, and almost all my jewels have attack speed. You can check my pob here: https://pastebin.com/YwA87iGc (currently lv 96, 9764 HP, 616k dps)

While doing uber elber i swap my boot for kaom's roots (just an 2c one with 180+hp and no enchants), for which i lose 2 abyss jewels so my dps down to 568k but my HP goes to 10K, easy uber elder then. POB here https://pastebin.com/PLnwCG8B
Last edited by wjxue1221 on Jan 13, 2019, 12:57:12 AM
Wow that bows are really good. Now im playing with Chinsol.

I check in trade website and it cost +- 15/20ex every one, how can i craft one? Any guide or something?

Why are you using CWDT setup when we are vaal pact. How does life recovery helps us ?
"
crazypearce wrote:
if you're using 3 socket resonators is it not better do serrated, metalic and corroded and go for the +2gems and socketed attacks deal 20% more dmg? when you hit those two mods with an open pre/suff you can craft cannot roll attack modifiers and slam the +1gems

yeah you can do that, prismatic is used to block all the poison mods from corroded.
"
sign4l wrote:
Wow that bows are really good. Now im playing with Chinsol.

I check in trade website and it cost +- 15/20ex every one, how can i craft one? Any guide or something?

spam a bow with three socket resonators with serrated, metalic and corroded fossils. (note: you can also use 4 socket ones to block poison/bleed with prismatic but it triples the cost) you need to hit a +bow gems modifier along with the socketed skills deal more attack damage.

if you roll those two mods with an open prefix and suffix you can craft cannot roll attack modifiers on it. (note: if you are rolling an item with 3 socket fossils and you end up with three prefixes like +bow gems, socketed skills deal more attack damage and the poison prefix you can try an annulment orb and hope you get lucky to remove the poison before you craft the cannot roll attack modifiers suffix) that means that when you slam it with an exalt the only remaining prefix to hit is +level of socketed gems.

you should then have a bow with +level of bow gems, +level of gems and socketed skills deal more attack damage and two random suffixes. along with that you will also have an open suffix to craft prefixes cannot be changed. that means you can scour the item to remove the rest of the bad suffixes and just be left with a 3 mod rare bow with the three mentioned just above.

once you have the three mod bow you just craft multimod and also craft attack speed and double dmg. or you can keep slamming/scouring and hoping for t1 suffixes but thats really cost innefficent over just multimodding it right away

there are also a few other things to bare in mind - when using the fossil crafting you may already hit a good suffix like attack speed. if that happens you can skip the bit above where you scour it with prefixes cannot be changed and just craft double dmg on it.

you will end up with something like that. if you are on a budget then just keep it but if it's not t1 attack speed you can still do the scour method to multi mod it. i didn't do that on this bow as i didn't have the extra exalts at the time.

there are also a few other methods such as elder or shaper bow crafting to get +1 arrow or one of the shaper suffixes like onslaught on kill or attack speed/double dmg mod but they are a lot more difficult and more expensive to craft
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 13, 2019, 3:02:07 PM
Hello guys,

A question,

On a bow like this,

+1 to socketed gems
+2 to socketed bow gems
socketed skill deal 20% more attack damage
attack speed

what would be the next craft,

double damage, i only have until 9% or
increased attack speed while a rare or unique enemy is nearby (20-22%),

Thanks in advance,
"
naxus123 wrote:
Hello guys,

A question,

On a bow like this,

+1 to socketed gems
+2 to socketed bow gems
socketed skill deal 20% more attack damage
attack speed

what would be the next craft,

double damage, i only have until 9% or
increased attack speed while a rare or unique enemy is nearby (20-22%),

Thanks in advance,

doesn't really matter, both are good. just pick what you prefer
What's the best base to craft +3 bow? Shaper, elder, regular? What ilvl is the best? I have 80 ex to spend on the entire build.
Last edited by Baronicki on Jan 13, 2019, 9:46:25 PM
"
Baronicki wrote:
What's the best base to craft +3 bow? Shaper, elder, regular? What ilvl is the best? I have 80 ex to spend on the entire build.

shaper or elder ilevel 82 for sure. depends if you want the +1arrow/attack speed killed recently from elder or the attack speed double dmg from a shaper bow

you will need to use the fossil method above to get a bow with +1gems, +2bow gems, socketed skill deal more attack damage. once you have that on an elder or shaper base you need to keep repeating the scour suffixes and slam method until you hit one of the good mods.

it will take a lot of currency unless you get lucky so i'm not sure if you will be able to afford it with that budget for the whole build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info