[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Jack3321 wrote:
I have few questions about gearing.
First: What is better for damage: Chin Sol 6L or Frostferno?
Second: For those who use Frostferno: What will give more dps boost: Frostferno+6 or Frostferno+4 with 40% Elemental Hit damage or even Frostferno+4 with Elemental Hit attack speed?
Third: Does 12% attack speed and 14% Fire Damage Jewel boost dps highly?

UPD:+6 Frostferno gives more.

As a Frostferno user, I am considering dumping the helm and getting a 15AS elemental hit helm as it will give me more options with my sockets and gear. My Quill is more than enough for me to clear. Chin damage is close enough that with other gear I think i'll overtake my Frostferno. Unless its a +2 FF, I think the other setup works better.
Im looking for upgrades as Im starting to move off my welfare gear. While Im working for the 15AS Elemental Hit helm and the -9 fire res (havent hit the enchant yet) Im now looking for boots/ring replacement. The quiver is what throws me off as in PoB swapping my drillneck for something else is always a DPS loss. Im not sure if thats just a glitch?

Spoiler

Is empower just better than fire pen now?
Slayer / Raider OR Slayer Pathfinder? Anyone that has tried both care to share Pro/Con of the Raider VS Pathfinder pick? I am thinking of making this build when I get home tonight as my Totem version is fun, but wow is it squishy in Delv past 300
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Slayer / Raider OR Slayer Pathfinder? Anyone that has tried both care to share Pro/Con of the Raider VS Pathfinder pick? I am thinking of making this build when I get home tonight as my Totem version is fun, but wow is it squishy in Delv past 300

Raider for mapping anhd pathfinder for bossing
I see on the Ninja Ladder a lot of +3 Bows ( With 20% more dmg ), they are about 15 ex though, I could prob scrounge up that amount of cash but my question is; is it worth it compared to a 6 Link Quill Rain ( Already have on my account ) and a 6 Link Chin Sol ( Cheaper to buy )?

Guys I need advice with quiver crafting because Im not really sure what to do now.

I finally got this:

Should I straight use multimod and craft elemental damage/attack speed or regal and if hit life/wed use multimod?
I don't know how to craft a good quiver, however additional arrow doesn't help us so much. For clear, we already got GMP. For bossing, we can't shotgun with additional arrows. A quiver with critical strikes implicit should be better.
"
Lhansk wrote:
I don't know how to craft a good quiver, however additional arrow doesn't help us so much. For clear, we already got GMP. For bossing, we can't shotgun with additional arrows. A quiver with critical strikes implicit should be better.

We don't deal critical strikes with resolute technique.
"
Lhansk wrote:

Please forgive my ignorance, but why wouldn't 2 arrows do 2 times the damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info