[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Lhansk wrote:
I don't know how to craft a good quiver, however additional arrow doesn't help us so much. For clear, we already got GMP. For bossing, we can't shotgun with additional arrows. A quiver with critical strikes implicit should be better.

Crit with RT build? I dont think so theres better mod than Additional arrow and Elemental damage with attacks for this build.
Last edited by Asag on Oct 20, 2018, 3:04:08 PM

This is the one I am using right now, rolled it myself. Does the trick for right now. I'm sure I could squeeze a bit more out of it.
"
Asag wrote:
"
Lhansk wrote:
I don't know how to craft a good quiver, however additional arrow doesn't help us so much. For clear, we already got GMP. For bossing, we can't shotgun with additional arrows. A quiver with critical strikes implicit should be better.

Crit with RT build? I dont think so theres better mod than Additional arrow and Elemental damage with attacks for this build.

Ow sorry, this one is a RT build. You're right about crits so, but additional arrows are useless, pierce is better
"
Lhansk wrote:
"
Asag wrote:
"
Lhansk wrote:

Ow sorry, this one is a RT build. You're right about crits so, but additional arrows are useless, pierce is better

And thats why most people at level 100 with this build use this mod? Because its useless?
On their road tout level 100 people focus on clear when mapping. Additonal arrows actually help, especialy with piercing.
You don't have to be rude, you know, but yes, for bossing purpose and because you can't shotgun anymore since a long time, additonal arrows aren't so useful
hey there,

do you think i can try shaper after getting 6L chin sol and 21/20 ele hit gem ?

any other tips appreciated as well.

edit:
bought a 6L chin sol and killed shaper first try. didnt expect it to be that easy.
Last edited by hekkktorr on Oct 26, 2018, 12:37:20 PM
Absolutely love this build, by far my favorite bow build of all time.

Lvl 96 right now and enjoying it lots, first tried deathless uber elder without a problem, the life overleech and life pool make the fight super easy.

Thanks alot dude. :)
Last edited by Vwk on Oct 26, 2018, 2:26:37 AM
What did y'all use to level? I was using ice shot, but the single target damage was abysmal. I don't think I can get ele hit until i get to the jewel socket under the Duelist starting point, so what should I use until then? Just hit lvl 21, act 3.

Edit: Nevermind, finally got the two jewel sockets and the pain of leveling is over.
Last edited by livewirejsp on Oct 26, 2018, 7:59:52 PM
Any tips how to craft those -% fire resistance helmets? Whats the best way to obtain them?
Sadly horrible to leveling with this build. I'm using leveling items, and bosses killing me with 1 shoot. All my builds was better for leveling than this, all.(cyclone, managuardian, necromancer..) I don't want to use another skills, and melee items, I want to use a bow, this is why I started this build.
I hope making this not a waste of time, and can be better later.:D (only lvl45 now) The gameplay is fun with this.
Last edited by MephistoiX on Oct 28, 2018, 2:01:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info