[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
WindSpectral wrote:
Hi Thi3n, i have a problem with the build, i have chin sol 5l, only need damage on full life, and my ele hit 20/20, but vs the red elder in lvl 87 i cant fight because i need more damage, but i dont know how can take more damage, if u can see my profile plz, and hi from Uruguay, ur streams are exelents.

First - you put Searching eye into your Tombfist... Now change it to Murderous eye and you'll get 10% more damage.

Save up for a 6L chin sol (it's only 4ex) and buy a good rare helmet with -fire resistance for enemies around. Buy lvl 21 ele hit
NANI
Last edited by gepmah on Oct 12, 2018, 3:55:04 AM
"
gepmah wrote:
"
nbROCK wrote:
Can you explain the interaction with the order of CWDT and Blood Rage / IC?

Why does blood rage need to proc repeatedly?

Arakaali - 50% increase life recovery if you stopped taking damage over time recently.
Bloodrage - constant physical damage over time + IC - stop your blood rage degen for a second = proc Arakaali recovery buff which boosts out leech

Does it works if you use a 20/20 blood rage ? Or it has to be in the CWDT setup ? (low level)

"
gepmah wrote:
"
Thanarchy wrote:
My question is about Blood rage too :)
1) When Blood rage is up, I am NEVER at full life, so Im ot sure if I sure use "Damage on full life" support gem ?
2) Why using a Silver flask when Raider ascendency provides Onslaught on full charges which is the case 99% of the times ? (except Atziri/Elder)

1. if you hit any mobs you gain endless leech which outregen any blood magic skill usage and blood rage degen - thus you're always on full life if you're leeching.
2. dude just use your imagination, you cannot 100% copypast builds... OP changed his ascendancy a few times (between Elementalist, Pathfinder, Raider)

The thing is that, even when leeching and no getting hit, I'm still at like 6900/6911 all the time, dunno why but sounds like never on full life
Last edited by Thanarchy on Oct 12, 2018, 4:11:02 AM
"
Thanarchy wrote:
Does it works if you use a 20/20 blood rage ? Or it has to be in the CWDT setup ? (low level)

The thing is that, even when leeching and no getting hit, I'm still at like 6900/6911 all the time, dunno why but sounds like never on full life

You can use Blood rage either in CWDT or self cast, the degen is the same.
with blood rage active maximum life seems a bit off, this is just a visual bug and not affect actual interaction
NANI
Nice build! Just killed uber elder deathless first try! Did 4 tries with indigon mjolnir discharge, altho super tanky you can't do damage without standing away from the boss, no kaoms and buildup time. This build is easymode compared to that.
I still cant kill uber elder, now the problem is too much aoe on the floor... HELP! im getting desperate :( feel free to check my tree etc. I did swap helm for life with even enchant and kaoms so i have 8.2k total life.

EDIT: Okay next try i FINALLY GOT HIM! The whole arena was full of degen, i had 2 portals left. Sweating like a pig, BUT I DID IT! Thanks for the support ;)
Last edited by Siatorix on Oct 12, 2018, 9:35:59 PM
I reseted an old slayer to try this build but "Brutal Fervor" ascendancy node seems to do nothing (PoB also shows no effect of the node). Why doesnt it work with this build?

EDIT: It works ingame, just PoB doest show the stat(no idea why).
Last edited by schmitt00 on Oct 13, 2018, 6:32:05 PM
"
schmitt00 wrote:
I reseted an old slayer to try this build but "Brutal Fervor" ascendancy node seems to do nothing (PoB also shows no effect of the node). Why doesnt it work with this build?

EDIT: It works ingame, just PoB doest show the stat(no idea why).

It's because you are already capped. Try taking out vitality void node (worked for me), you're not capped anymore and you have a 100% increase. The slayer node is 100% increased life leech rate (not recovery or MAX leech rate). If you are already capped it does nothing.
Hello everyone!
Seems like I am missing something about the build.
Can't do endgame bosses and depth 200 delve is hard to my char.
Any advices, mates?
I have few questions about gearing.
First: What is better for damage: Chin Sol 6L or Frostferno?
Second: For those who use Frostferno: What will give more dps boost: Frostferno+6 or Frostferno+4 with 40% Elemental Hit damage or even Frostferno+4 with Elemental Hit attack speed?
Third: Does 12% attack speed and 14% Fire Damage Jewel boost dps highly?

UPD:+6 Frostferno gives more.
Last edited by Jack3321 on Oct 14, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
Concerning the single target dps (Chin Sol)
Do we agree that a "bow fire an addtionnal arrow" Quiver basically double the DPS ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info