[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
MephistoiX wrote:
Sadly horrible to leveling with this build. I'm using leveling items, and bosses killing me with 1 shoot. All my builds was better for leveling than this, all.(cyclone, managuardian, necromancer..) I don't want to use another skills, and melee items, I want to use a bow, this is why I started this build.
I hope making this not a waste of time, and can be better later.:D (only lvl45 now) The gameplay is fun with this.

I ran into the same issue. It's because we don't take any damage nodes. Just really life and such. once you can put both combat focus jewels in, and start using Ele hit, you'll feel much better. It's a pain to play UNTIL you can start using ele hit. Then, it's a breeze.

I think you use low lvl uniques for too long. Wanderlust at lvl 46, 0 life on both rings and amu? How high are resists? Do you really need 3x elreon jewelry?

No wonder you are geting one shoots.
Yes, you are correct. I was a bit impatient, and ran like a small mouse for endgame content with this build, without invest to my gear.:D
What would we have to do to get to EO? It seems like accuracy would be really falling behind here. respec to deadeye?
Why mi dps is so low? i don´t know how upgrade my damage. pls help me
pls check someone my profile and tell me what i need for upgrade the build.
"
WindSpectral wrote:
Why mi dps is so low? i don´t know how upgrade my damage. pls help me
pls check someone my profile and tell me what i need for upgrade the build.

Your combat focus jewel is in the wrong spot. it's not staying fire.

Switch your crimson combat focus jewel with your rare jewel more towards Avatar of Fire. Then, you'll only use fire.

Also, quality is HUGE on your single target. Your quiver could use an upgrade.

You'll want a murderous eye jewel in your gloves, for the intimidate.

You also could use abyss jewels in your tree with Fire damage to attacks, fire damage to bow attacks, and life. That will give you a dps boost.

Hello,

I've got 2 Questions:

1. is a 6L Chin Sol the best Weapon for delving? If yes, is it because of the pushback?

2. What are the best mods for a 6L +3 Level Ele Hit Bow to look for? Got 20ex Budget

- 12% Attack Speed
- 20% Attack Speed if you've killed recently
- 20% Attack Damage for Skills
- Increased Elemental Attack Damage

Main purpose is to kill Uber Elder for the first time :)

Thanks for the help
hi, just share some notes about this build in delve league,
i find the non crit damage of this build falling off at around 600 delve depth, had to call in my gc miner to clear up an exile campsite. If u cant 1shot these exiles, they'll 1shot u.

but not to worry, the build still can do most game contents,and delving at 300 is still a breeze, but if u're hunting turongs/kurgal or aul with nasty mods, its a different thing, i suppose.
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
Brutazz wrote:

Hello,

I've got 2 Questions:

1. is a 6L Chin Sol the best Weapon for delving? If yes, is it because of the pushback?

2. What are the best mods for a 6L +3 Level Ele Hit Bow to look for? Got 20ex Budget

- 12% Attack Speed
- 20% Attack Speed if you've killed recently
- 20% Attack Damage for Skills
- Increased Elemental Attack Damage

Main purpose is to kill Uber Elder for the first time :)

Thanks for the help

1. not sure, i dont want anything near me in deep delves, you just get one-shot
2. I didn't look at POB but I would guess 20% MORE attack damage is king (bc basically free gem/8link), followed by 20% speed, 9-12% speed, ele damage.

Remember you can enchant 12% speed and ele damage while the other 2 are delve/fossil mods I believe.
Last edited by FluXambassador on Nov 4, 2018, 12:55:23 AM
Ok srs question how does one get right colors for their chin sol i have spent almost 100c on chromes and still best i can get is 2r 1b 3g.Any tips ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info