Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Alright need some Suggestion for my Euqip, what should i upgrade asap ?

Last edited by oODKOo on Jul 6, 2020, 11:36:52 AM
Just to confirm I am not tripping, I should be able to get Renewal-Feasting finds-Vicious Bite on this jewels if I keep spamming remove/add life right?

I am like 900c deep, and I cant seem to get the passives I want.
"
elgranlector wrote:
Just to confirm I am not tripping, I should be able to get Renewal-Feasting finds-Vicious Bite on this jewels if I keep spamming remove/add life right?

I am like 900c deep, and I cant seem to get the passives I want.

use a pristine fossil to craft feasting + renewal. you should get it pretty easy. Make sure u have a suffix open and it hasn't rolled a skill. if it has, remove it with seeds. Craft critical on it, if ilvl is 75+ it only has vicious bite and will roll that
"
use a pristine fossil to craft feasting + renewal. you should get it pretty easy. Make sure u have a suffix open and it hasn't rolled a skill. if it has, remove it with seeds. Craft critical on it, if ilvl is 75+ it only has vicious bite and will roll that

yeah, that is the method i was going to use first, but I thought it was going to be cheper to just do remove add life until i get it. I am clearly wrong or just bad RNG.

Hey!

Looking for some1 to help me progress through this build. Today get 4rd spectre but bareilly i killed a5 Sirius [2 deaths].

I know about Necklace/Boots but its really all i can do to make it playable ?
With that setup i have even t16 map bosses with gem swap to:
Dont do much diffrence.

I will be very grateful for any help and opinions.

Posting Pob for interested: https://pastebin.com/Lbhb0m93
"
Adventt wrote:

Hey!

Looking for some1 to help me progress through this build. Today get 4rd spectre but bareilly i killed a5 Sirius [2 deaths].

I know about Necklace/Boots but its really all i can do to make it playable ?
With that setup i have even t16 map bosses with gem swap to:
Dont do much diffrence.

I will be very grateful for any help and opinions.

Posting Pob for interested: https://pastebin.com/Lbhb0m93

yes, try to get 5th spectre first
try to get 21 gem+wand
you can do the budgets version to go for +1 to all spell wand first.
Guys just wanna warn u don't do Sirus 8 with ur AG. I would say don't do it in general because with the "pure spectres" build ur spectres have low surviveability. Lost 2 Kingmaker AG already to this Sirus, just didn't have the time to unsocket AG it died rly fast with all the gear that is recommended. Maybe u have other experience if so pls share
"
Beastrage92 wrote:
Guys just wanna warn u don't do Sirus 8 with ur AG. I would say don't do it in general because with the "pure spectres" build ur spectres have low surviveability. Lost 2 Kingmaker AG already to this Sirus, just didn't have the time to unsocket AG it died rly fast with all the gear that is recommended. Maybe u have other experience if so pls share

I swap in stone golem instead of AG for Sirus 8, because of problems others said they had with him dying in this fight. Still have plenty of DPS to kill him quick w/out AG.
Hi .... How to get Turong (Deve ? Tried aready, without succes, need information. THX
@Kay and everyone

I still see that everyone is trying to go for critical mods on their cluster jewels, but as I tried to point out before, there is better, stronger, and cheaper jewel configuration. And you gain 2 extra passive skill points!

For the Large Cluster Jewel, use the base "12% increased lightning damage", with 8 passives and 2 jewel sockets. For the mods, you want "Vengeful Commander", "Overshock", and ANY third notable, such as "Widespread Destruction", "Disorienting Display", or "Doryani's Lesson". Don't allocate the 3rd notable, it's useless, but we want it so that it puts that useless mod on the outside of the jewel, so we don't have to allocate it. That means we are just allocating 5 passives for the Large Cluster Jewel.

First of all, because of the crit nerf this league, Vengeful Commander gives more DPS than Vicious Bite. Second, we actually benefit from Overshock! The part that says "30% increase effect of shock" DOES apply to your Skitterbots! So the shock from skitterbots will cause enemies to take MORE damage. Normally a 20/20 skitterbot shock adds 15% x 1.24 = 18% more damage taken by enemies. With overshock, for a 20/20 skitterbot it's 15% x 1.54 = 23%. So if you want to compare it in Pob, change the shock effect to 23%.

And finally, since we are not allocating the 3rd modifier, we only use 5 passives for the large cluster jewel, so we gain 2 passives!

Oh and the fact that this jewel is MUCH CHEAPER!! So yeah, it's a better jewel setup all around.

------------------------------------

For Medium Cluster Jewels, it's the same thing. Increasing the aura effect is better than trying to increase critical. So instead of trying to get Precise Commander, instead go for either "First Among Equals" or "Replenishing Presence". Both give slightly more DPS than Precise Commander (less than 1%) but they are a LOT cheaper to get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info