Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Oh and if anyone doesn't believe me about the jewels and you still want to go for Vicious Bite, I have a "Augment item with critical modifier" that i'll sell you for 1ex
Can someone share the redemption sentry with me? Please!
IGN = dlma_witch Standard League
Thank you
Would anyone kindly explain the change from using Pierce Support for RS to using Vicious Projectiles for mapping? Do we not need the pierce ability anymore?
do you think you can post a cluster jewel tree for spectres?
"
RabzH wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275/page/1276
Hi guys, really enjoying the build but as I am pushing into the mid-high tier red maps I am finding that I get one shot way to easily. Is there anyway I can boost the defense with minimal DPS dropoff? Thanks!
Hi!

First off, thanks for the build & guide, it's great.

I'm using Pure Spectres however I don't use AG because I don't really like it. I've been using Stone Golem - Feeding Frenzy - Elemental Army - Vaal Summon Skeletons.

I'd like to transition from this into something more defensive, preferably CWDT or something similar.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Edit:
Follow up question: any suggestions on gloves/helm/boots enchants?
Last edited by Andriiev on Jul 6, 2020, 2:52:20 PM
"
badb0y wrote:
Hi guys, really enjoying the build but as I am pushing into the mid-high tier red maps I am finding that I get one shot way to easily. Is there anyway I can boost the defense with minimal DPS dropoff? Thanks!

"
Andriiev wrote:
Hi!

First off, thanks for the build & guide, it's great.

I'm using Pure Spectres however I don't use AG because I don't really like it. I've been using Stone Golem - Feeding Frenzy - Elemental Army - Vaal Summon Skeletons.

I'd like to transition from this into something more defensive, preferably CWDT or something similar.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

for defensive option, you can try enduring cry+ call to arms
with rumi+basalt flask you get over 70% phy damage reduction
"
TheBigNasty wrote:
"
RabzH wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275/page/1276

can i use Renewal+Rotten Claws+Vicious Bite?
thank for reply.
"
wasabexx wrote:
@Kay and everyone

I still see that everyone is trying to go for critical mods on their cluster jewels, but as I tried to point out before, there is better, stronger, and cheaper jewel configuration. And you gain 2 extra passive skill points!

For the Large Cluster Jewel, use the base "12% increased lightning damage", with 8 passives and 2 jewel sockets. For the mods, you want "Vengeful Commander", "Overshock", and ANY third notable, such as "Widespread Destruction", "Disorienting Display", or "Doryani's Lesson". Don't allocate the 3rd notable, it's useless, but we want it so that it puts that useless mod on the outside of the jewel, so we don't have to allocate it. That means we are just allocating 5 passives for the Large Cluster Jewel.

First of all, because of the crit nerf this league, Vengeful Commander gives more DPS than Vicious Bite. Second, we actually benefit from Overshock! The part that says "30% increase effect of shock" DOES apply to your Skitterbots! So the shock from skitterbots will cause enemies to take MORE damage. Normally a 20/20 skitterbot shock adds 15% x 1.24 = 18% more damage taken by enemies. With overshock, for a 20/20 skitterbot it's 15% x 1.54 = 23%. So if you want to compare it in Pob, change the shock effect to 23%.

And finally, since we are not allocating the 3rd modifier, we only use 5 passives for the large cluster jewel, so we gain 2 passives!

Oh and the fact that this jewel is MUCH CHEAPER!! So yeah, it's a better jewel setup all around.

------------------------------------

For Medium Cluster Jewels, it's the same thing. Increasing the aura effect is better than trying to increase critical. So instead of trying to get Precise Commander, instead go for either "First Among Equals" or "Replenishing Presence". Both give slightly more DPS than Precise Commander (less than 1%) but they are a LOT cheaper to get.

The setup of cluster seems indeed strong with PoB. Even without the minion increases.

How do you know that shock increase the skitter shocks? Just curious about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info