Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella wrote:
"
Shakav622 wrote:
Hi all,

I have a dout, i had done all the content with my current setup, is really a big difference with clusters? or is it a little more dps, mi sentrys dosn´t die anywhere. coz the bases cost like 10 ex all and i dont know if i will see a big difference.

If you can get Bis clusters, then it's about 50% more dps once cluster set, 100% more dps two cluster set.

For example, the POB says 3.6M with no cluster build -> 5.2M with single cluster -> 7.4M with double cluster.

*I will make cluster jewel update for Pure Spectres.

Kay,
Have you tried two clusters this league? I was able to do one but losing points for the second one dropped my life by 1k on top of the block and it was too much impact. Thoughts?
"
mefistofx wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hey, can someone tell me what steps should I take to improve dmg of my Spectres? Wondering to get better Wand but don't know what mods should be prioritized for RS. I have about 7 ex in my pocket, thinking about crafting cluster jewels but I will do that if there will be no any other choices

To be honest at this moment I stuck with my choices and don't know where should I go now and what part of my items/skills.

Thinking if I should I play with my AG again for mapping, but what will be the best choice to fill up these sockets during Sirus fight?
Wondering if Carrion Golem will be a good pick to help with burst damage again S8 but what supports should I take or there is something else that could help?

For Abyssal Jewel is it better to get additional Physical or Cold dmg for minions?

Topic is going on and still looking for tips about my questions

If anyone needs Redemption Sentry or Trigger craft on wand just let me pm in game: KandarianPuppet

Hi everyone, let me try again to find an answer.

I tried to play with Carrion golem for a few maps and looks like I felt some minor improvement.

But still I'm looking for some advice about wand mods. Don't know what my target should be to improve my RS damage

Let me try again to get some informations
Hi everyone,

I know my gear is fairly poor, and that my gems are mostly 19 with no quality, but I still can;t help but feel a little underwhelmed by the build.

My freezing pulse totem build was demolishing content, that my RS summoner is struggling with.

Is it just a case of needing 20/20 gems (obv 21/20 spectre) and generally better gear, or am I missing something major?

If you could check my profile and help it would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks,
"
Hi everyone,

I know my gear is fairly poor, and that my gems are mostly 19 with no quality, but I still can;t help but feel a little underwhelmed by the build.

My freezing pulse totem build was demolishing content, that my RS summoner is struggling with.

Is it just a case of needing 20/20 gems (obv 21/20 spectre) and generally better gear, or am I missing something major?

Thanks,

Missing spectres which is going to have a huge impact on dps
"
Hi everyone,

Thanks,

You only have 3 spectres. The build is vastly different at 5 spectres.

Get a 5 link +1 spectre chest, a lvl 21 raised spectre, a +1 minion or spell gem wand, a +1 spectre gem boots.

Once you have 5 spectres, then come back and say its underwhelming.

(For info those things are cheaper than most of the other bits that your already have. Its about upgrade priority.)
"
imphilxd wrote:
For Large Cluster Jewels: i75+ for 2 jewel sockets

Get Renewal + Raze and Pillage/Rotten Claws and then augment crit.
or
Get Renewal + any suffix + Augment Crit(Vicious Bite) + Augment Fire(Raze and Pillage)
(you need a random suffix to have 2 suffixes to block out fire res)

(Reminder that you can't augment magic items, so you will probably have to regal and then annul and hope you keep the desired mods.)

For Medium Cluster Jewels: i68+ for Precise Commander

Alt spam for Vengeful/Precise + Regal

(This way of crafting worked pre "buff" to cluster jewels.)
(Now, you just get vengeful + a useful suffix then regal)
(If you have the currency, get vengeful and useful suffix, then aug crit for precise commander)

Large clusters should cost under 2 exalts, mediums will cost under 2 if you craft yourself. Not accounting for buying the base cluster jewel.

Large cluster price will be based on augment crit price(3-4ex for the craft). If you do not have one yourself.

These are the BiS large cluster jewels which you only use two notables from and they only require 5 passive points to use the two medium jewel sockets. Make sure they are 8 passive points only.

For Medium clusters it's easier to use "Reforge with a crit" first, and remove the other prefix if any, then use "Augment with cold/fire/lightning" and "Remove and add cold/fire/lightning" to get easy Vergeful. Crafted these with the above simple method with 3-4 seed crafts:
Thanks for the feedback, I assumed it was gear related. I am having a hard time pulling together currency this league, the Exalt drops are none-existent, and I've yet to find anything else of real value.

Will keep farming away though!
"
Thanks for the feedback, I assumed it was gear related. I am having a hard time pulling together currency this league, the Exalt drops are none-existent, and I've yet to find anything else of real value.

Will keep farming away though!

You may want to try the base build until you can reliably get enough specters.
"
Nicklasa wrote:
According to the wiki : However, converted damage is affected by modifiers that apply to both the original damage type it was converted from, and the new damage type that it was converted to . Then a buff to cold dmg done should still affect the damage ?

And if it is not 100 % conversion , would not that stop me from doing reflect maps ? Because i can do both physical and elemental reflect aswell as aziri where i target the shield version of her. That is the reason i went with triads over grip of the council that i also have

And if i read this right first it does the phys to cold conversion and then after the skills are done it does it from gear.

so phys -> cold and then all the phys + cold -> chaos and any mods that affected phys or cold before conversion still affects after conversion ?

onversion from skill gems (both active and support skill gems) take priority over conversion from other sources (such as equipment), and is not scaled. The game does not distinguish between damage converted by passives and by gear; this may be of some importance when dealing with Avatar of Fire.[3]

Damage conversion only flows in one direction between types, possibly skipping types, but never going in reverse:[4]

Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire → Chaos
But you're not converting cold damage into anything. Here's how it works in PoB after I import your character (alternately you can mess around with a conversion calculator):

100 Physical Damage
Hatred - 35% Extra Physical to Cold (+35 Cold)
Skill - 75% Physical to Cold (-75 Physical, +75 Cold)
25 Physical Damage, 110 Cold Damage
Shield - 8% Extra Cold to Chaos (+8.8 Chaos)
Triad Grip - 100% Physical To Chaos (-25 Physical, +25 Cold)
110 Cold Damage, 33.8 Chaos Damage

The Triad Grip only converts Physical Damage, not Cold Damage. For that you'd need 100% Cold -> Chaos conversion as well.

That said, if what you say is true that you can do elemental reflect maps (physical reflect maps are obviously doable because you converted it all away) then something different may be happening. Perhaps it's different for monsters and the "skill" conversion takes lower precedence than the gear conversion. In that case it would in fact be 100% Chaos damage because there's no physical left to convert.

So question. Do your Redemption Sentries ever freeze anything? Since Freeze is based on cold damage if they're not freezing anything that'd be a clear indication that there's no cold damage.

If they do, I wonder if you could do a test for me and turn off Hatred aura. Since that's "extra" cold damage that would be your only source of cold damage if Triad Grip is converting all Physical to Chaos.
Would greatly appreciate RS corpses if someone could help out, thanks!

Harvest SC IGN: FarmingHag

Edit: Thanks!!
Last edited by EasyFettuccine on Jul 6, 2020, 10:31:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info