Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
kayella wrote:
"
Been following the build in SSF Harvest, great so far and loving the build. Thanks a lot Kay.

Currently trying to find that trigger socketed spells unveil, without luck, and trying to create a better wand. Right now I'm between a wand which gives +1 to spell gems (making my Spectre gem Lv24), and another one with 54% increased minion damage. Which would be better to use until I can get a wand with both, and get 21/20 Spectre gem to hit Lv25 for another spectre?

Also, any tips on getting the unveil mod? Aside from Aisling on Research. No luck, not a single one at level 90.

Trigger is completely random. I still don't have it in league! :( Last league I got it before week 1 finish and I didn't use Aisling trick. I think it's only i75 now, so you can't farm desert for it.

I think use wand with damage first until you can push 25 and get extra spectre. Another option is dual wand if you can get trigger.

removed - lol didn't read Kays' full post :p
Last edited by xodrul on Jul 6, 2020, 1:57:28 AM
"
eggpt124 wrote:
Do you recommend any specific setup for blight maps?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... there are many many monsters in blight so need more projectiles. For RS: try swap Vicious Proj -> Fork. Awakened Fork is best because you get fork x2.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Shakav622 wrote:
Hi all,

I have a dout, i had done all the content with my current setup, is really a big difference with clusters? or is it a little more dps, mi sentrys dosn´t die anywhere. coz the bases cost like 10 ex all and i dont know if i will see a big difference.

If you can get Bis clusters, then it's about 50% more dps once cluster set, 100% more dps two cluster set.

For example, the POB says 3.6M with no cluster build -> 5.2M with single cluster -> 7.4M with double cluster.

*I will make cluster jewel update for Pure Spectres.
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
1. What pantheon should we use?
2. I see the first step to upgrading is lvl 25 spectre gem, Should I buy a 21/0 spectre gem? i have a 20/23. +2 from ascendancy, and where is the cheapest +2 gem level after that?
3. If I am using slave drivers (likely for a while longer), what changes need to be made to the EE part of the build since it is currently built for cold damage?

1. Lunaris is good for mapping. Solaris for bossing. Araakali helps with Sirus fight. Minor is whaever you want.

2. I recommend 21/0. You can keep it forever and don't need 21/20.

3. Don't use lightning spell (storm brand) for EE. Can use fire (arma brand)
*deleted*
Last edited by Agahan on Jul 6, 2020, 2:16:28 PM
Would anyone kindly explain the change from using Pierce Support for RS to using Vicious Projectiles for mapping? Do we not need the pierce ability anymore?
Would anyone kindly explain the change from using Pierce Support for RS to using Vicious Projectiles for mapping? Do we not need the pierce ability anymore?
"
ShmooDude wrote:
"
brandov007 wrote:
"
Nicklasa wrote:

Been having a blast playing this build with Redemption Sentries. Still got alot of possible upgrades but can do anything without trouble :D

Frostbite pointless here no? Your spectre's deal only chaos damage
Actually no. It'll be one of two possibilities, neither of which results in 100% chaos damage.

For total conversion over 100%, it'll do a ratio. In this case that's:

100% Physical to Chaos -> 57% Physical to Chaos
75% Physical to Cold -> 43% Physical to Cold

However, at least for players, the rule is that conversion on skill gems always takes precedence, and any conversion from gear will only apply to what's leftover. That would make it:

75% Physical to Cold
100% Physical to Chaos -> 25% Physical to Chaos

But I'm not 100% sure if this rule applies or not. I suspect not since monster skills are not the same thing as player skill gems.

If it is the first method, then Triad Grip is almost certainly reducing your damage over a pair of rare gloves because...

1) Hatred only applies to cold damage
2) Elemental Equilibrium significantly decreases an enemies Cold Resistance but not Chaos Resistance.

Either way, Grip of the Council is better with RS because that's bonus damage instead of conversion and synergizes perfectly with RS. They're worth about the same so you can always sell the 4W Triad Grip for em.

According to the wiki : However, converted damage is affected by modifiers that apply to both the original damage type it was converted from, and the new damage type that it was converted to . Then a buff to cold dmg done should still affect the damage ?

And if it is not 100 % conversion , would not that stop me from doing reflect maps ? Because i can do both physical and elemental reflect aswell as aziri where i target the shield version of her. That is the reason i went with triads over grip of the council that i also have

And if i read this right first it does the phys to cold conversion and then after the skills are done it does it from gear.

so phys -> cold and then all the phys + cold -> chaos and any mods that affected phys or cold before conversion still affects after conversion ?

onversion from skill gems (both active and support skill gems) take priority over conversion from other sources (such as equipment), and is not scaled. The game does not distinguish between damage converted by passives and by gear; this may be of some importance when dealing with Avatar of Fire.[3]

Damage conversion only flows in one direction between types, possibly skipping types, but never going in reverse:[4]

Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire → Chaos
Last edited by Nicklasa on Jul 6, 2020, 5:59:32 AM
which of the awakened gems for RS should we prioritize? dropped an awakened elem focus earlier but since we only use that for bossing was thinking of swapping it for awakened elem dmg with attks.
"
un0wn01 wrote:
which of the awakened gems for RS should we prioritize? dropped an awakened elem focus earlier but since we only use that for bossing was thinking of swapping it for awakened elem dmg with attks.

They are all pretty much the same since they don't gain bonus effects at level 5 like some awakened gems do. Personally I would go for the ones that are relevant for all spectres in case you want to change things up. So ele damage with attacks or minion damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info