[3.3 SC Inc] MF Windripper TS Deadeye. Go from <50c to 1 Mirror

Why would the expensive leech tree be better than the cheap one? Looks like you need 5 skill points to get to soul raker but if you put those 5 by vitality void you would get +0.8% more attack damage leeched as life, and +3% of maximum life leeched per second with only a -10% life leech per second difference.
Im so confused as to why we have 3 auras in this build when 2 are 50% of your total mana pool, you literally cannot sustain all 3 of them so what do you use? Haste or Wrath with Herald because you cant have herald haste AND wrath up unless there is something i dont see in the build with reduced reservations
"
Lighttell321 wrote:
Why would the expensive leech tree be better than the cheap one? Looks like you need 5 skill points to get to soul raker but if you put those 5 by vitality void you would get +0.8% more attack damage leeched as life, and +3% of maximum life leeched per second with only a -10% life leech per second difference.

The main reason for this is that you only ever need 1 source of leech. The expensive leech tree is better because you get far greater damage from all the crit chance/multiplier nodes.
"
Kessa_713 wrote:
"
Lighttell321 wrote:

The main reason for this is that you only ever need 1 source of leech. The expensive leech tree is better because you get far greater damage from all the crit chance/multiplier nodes.

Doesn't the crit chance and multiplier only apply if you are using claws?

Edit: I just realised thats what the lions eye is for nevermind
Last edited by Lighttell321 on Jul 9, 2018, 8:16:16 PM
Loving the build so far. 2 questions though. Is the barrage set up just for bosses? And "slower proj" or "Inc crit" for the 5 link of it?
"
Loving the build so far. 2 questions though. Is the barrage set up just for bosses? And "slower proj" or "Inc crit" for the 5 link of it?

Slower projectiles will come first. Increased crit is the last link.
I know that this post is primarily going to be about the build itself, but the original post does closely tie the build to a specific strategy of farming to get currency.

I was wondering if you could share your strategy for how you ran your maps? Did you chisel/sextant/zana mod/vaal your maps? Were you primarily running T3 burials? How strict was your loot filter?

Do you value +2 tornado shot enchant more for map clearing or the rigwald's if you had to choose?
Last edited by Mutubah on Jul 10, 2018, 6:10:15 AM
"
Paleepower wrote:
Im so confused as to why we have 3 auras in this build when 2 are 50% of your total mana pool, you literally cannot sustain all 3 of them so what do you use? Haste or Wrath with Herald because you cant have herald haste AND wrath up unless there is something i dont see in the build with reduced reservations

Vaal Haste is used on activation - you don't need to run the haste aura.
Best forum mod view-thread/1473168
Does "Pierce additional target" on quiver has any use?
"
Mutubah wrote:
I know that this post is primarily going to be about the build itself, but the original post does closely tie the build to a specific strategy of farming to get currency.

I was wondering if you could share your strategy for how you ran your maps? Did you chisel/sextant/zana mod/vaal your maps? Were you primarily running T3 burials? How strict was your loot filter?

Do you value +2 tornado shot enchant more for map clearing or the rigwald's if you had to choose?

I've been using sextants and alchs only. I occasionally buy a bulk of unid rare maps from other players for when I get the unid map bonus quantity sextant. I was primarilty running T8 from the start. I believe I mentioned about my loot filter in one of the earlier replies.

As for +2 TS or Rigwalds, I've never had the +2 TS so I can't compare right now, but if they were both available for free and I could only choose one, I would choose Rigwald's.

This is just my theory and take on it, without doing much research on this specifically. In an ideal world with Rigwald's, all your projectiles fork, giving you 100% more projectiles *after* the fork, I'm not sure how much DPS increase this amounts to but with chain it's quite significant and it may be a far too generous estimate to assume it doubles your DPS. Whereas with +2 TS, You're going from 3 to 5 secondary projectiles, a 66% estimated increase in ideal scenarios.

Do note that additional secondary projectiles do not really benefit single target situations as you can realistically expect at least one secondary projectile to hit the target from each primary projectile and the mechanics do not allow a single target to be hit by more than one secondary projectile from each primary projectile. I believe this does not apply once your projectiles chain/fork.

Edit: I have recently brought the shaper/elder influence to BC and have been running them ping-pong on BC.
Last edited by Kessa_713 on Jul 10, 2018, 2:49:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info