[3.3 SC Inc] MF Windripper TS Deadeye. Go from <50c to 1 Mirror

"
hwat wrote:
Does "Pierce additional target" on quiver has any use?

I wouldn't say it is bad, but I wouldn't recommend it specifically. It could theoretically be bad if you fire tornado shot into the middle of a pack and the secondary projectile from and of them pierces one target and hit no other target behind it. This is because if projectiles pierce, they cannot chain at the same time - so the projectile that pierced needs to hit something after it pierces to chain. Hence your projectile hits one target and leaves the 'battle' instead of chaining to 3 other targets.

Overall, you can safely ignore pierce additional target. While it has no real benefits, it does not carry any practical harm either.
first of all good build but i have one question. what is the differences between yours and his build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053. as i see that you explained budget option. what else? I have +150 ex budget in standart so i wanna try it. is it possible to make 1 shot to all bosses with this build ?
I'm playing very same build but with Scion Raider/Deadeye
Can you give any advices what to fix/change in items or gems (since i'm not true deadeye)?
This build will not make you money unless you do ALOT of maps.
"
onlynewtr wrote:
first of all good build but i have one question. what is the differences between yours and his build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995053. as i see that you explained budget option. what else? I have +150 ex budget in standart so i wanna try it. is it possible to make 1 shot to all bosses with this build ?

no you cannot oneshot all bosses with this build.
"
hwat wrote:
I'm playing very same build but with Scion Raider/Deadeye
Can you give any advices what to fix/change in items or gems (since i'm not true deadeye)?

I would suggest your other ascendancy to be Assassin for movespeed or Elementalist for elemental damage reflect immunity. One of the biggest thing you're missing out is Tailwind, the main reason deadeye is chosen for farming builds. Since you're Scion, you can take the movement speed nodes near your starting point. You could also take projectile damage and the jewel socket nearby towards Sentinel. Other than that, I believe you would have the skill tree mostly similar on the ranger side.
I'm not a player who constantly uses or comments on the forum but i decided to do this build in this league after trying one MF on standard that gone wrong and I can't say how much I'm in love with it.
Was on the step to farm for my windripper and with only like 40maps (shaped, 20% quality, good sextants rolls and with a party with my friend) and already got a FCKING THE DOCTOR.
Just traded it with a 6L windripper right now.
Really good guide, should be on build lists (i don't know why but i couldn't find it on the fixed topic) but could have some more detailed things, with like pictures for the jewels and stuff like that to turn it even better.
Really worth it.
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
I'm not a player who constantly uses or comments on the forum but i decided to do this build in this league after trying one MF on standard that gone wrong and I can't say how much I'm in love with it.
Was on the step to farm for my windripper and with only like 40maps (shaped, 20% quality, good sextants rolls and with a party with my friend) and already got a FCKING THE DOCTOR.
Just traded it with a 6L windripper right now.
Really good guide, should be on build lists (i don't know why but i couldn't find it on the fixed topic) but could have some more detailed things, with like pictures for the jewels and stuff like that to turn it even better.
Really worth it.

Thank you for your post! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have also added the pictures for the skill gems, I assume this was what you were referring to.
Well, in short there are 3 main MF builds in the game: windripper, wander with KB and poet's arc.
Which one is scaling best for even T16 maps?

For now even with good-rolled jewels I kinda suck on t14+, dying a lot.
For some reason top farmers on youtube all use KB variant \
Sooo I am running burials and having serious issues with incursions getting oneshot by the spitters nearly every time. Is there anyway to help not get one shot by these? level 77 2,485hp running 5 links for now, resistances capped.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info