[3.3 SC Inc] MF Windripper TS Deadeye. Go from <50c to 1 Mirror

"
hwat wrote:
Well, in short there are 3 main MF builds in the game: windripper, wander with KB and poet's arc.
Which one is scaling best for even T16 maps?

For now even with good-rolled jewels I kinda suck on t14+, dying a lot.
For some reason top farmers on youtube all use KB variant \

I've never played the other two, so I can't tell you which scales the best. Windripper is definitely able to clear T16 smoothly. The main difference between KB and Windripper TS is the map type, KB is good in maps with many walls to support explosions such as Underground Sea which is very popular for levelling due to high density, Toxic Sewer, Waste Pool. On the other hand, TS is stronger in open areas such as Burial Chambers and Belfry.

Neither do I know what stats your character has, so I can't give you any advice on that.

"
Sooo I am running burials and having serious issues with incursions getting oneshot by the spitters nearly every time. Is there anyway to help not get one shot by these? level 77 2,485hp running 5 links for now, resistances capped.

2.5k hp is extremely low. You should be around 3000-3500 life at the minimum at that level. Also, you shouldn't be getting hit by those enough to die, since you should be at range and manually dodging the projectiles.
"
Kessa_713 wrote:

"
Sooo I am running burials and having serious issues with incursions getting oneshot by the spitters nearly every time. Is there anyway to help not get one shot by these? level 77 2,485hp running 5 links for now, resistances capped.

2.5k hp is extremely low. You should be around 3000-3500 life at the minimum at that level. Also, you shouldn't be getting hit by those enough to die, since you should be at range and manually dodging the projectiles.

Not sure what I am doing wrong then as I have the suggested items and followed the skill tree exactly. I dont see anyway to get to 3.5k atm without swapping out the MF gear.
"
"
Kessa_713 wrote:

"

Not sure what I am doing wrong then as I have the suggested items and followed the skill tree exactly. I dont see anyway to get to 3.5k atm without swapping out the MF gear.

If you are having trouble surviving, and are unable to kill monsters fast enough to not get hit often, I suggest refunding some DPS nodes and taking the minor life nodes behind Golem's Blood, Bravery and Revenge of the Hunted. It may be worthwhile using rare rings until you get to a higher level and have more life. In this case, you want to aim for life on rings/quiver and chance to blind on hit on the quiver will be helpful.
"
Kessa_713 wrote:
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
I'm not a player who constantly uses or comments on the forum but i decided to do this build in this league after trying one MF on standard that gone wrong and I can't say how much I'm in love with it.
Was on the step to farm for my windripper and with only like 40maps (shaped, 20% quality, good sextants rolls and with a party with my friend) and already got a FCKING THE DOCTOR.
Just traded it with a 6L windripper right now.
Really good guide, should be on build lists (i don't know why but i couldn't find it on the fixed topic) but could have some more detailed things, with like pictures for the jewels and stuff like that to turn it even better.
Really worth it.

Thank you for your post! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have also added the pictures for the skill gems, I assume this was what you were referring to.

Yes, but i got a question.
I don't know if i understood something wrong but u said we have to seal all tier 2 and 3 maps, and shape relic chambers (not burial chambers), right? Shouldn't we shape Burial instead? To get higher level of map and a little better drops (items, not currency)?
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
"
Kessa_713 wrote:
"
darkspawnbr10 wrote:
I'm not a player who constantly uses or comments on the forum but i decided to do this build in this league after trying one MF on standard that gone wrong and I can't say how much I'm in love with it.
Was on the step to farm for my windripper and with only like 40maps (shaped, 20% quality, good sextants rolls and with a party with my friend) and already got a FCKING THE DOCTOR.
Just traded it with a 6L windripper right now.
Really good guide, should be on build lists (i don't know why but i couldn't find it on the fixed topic) but could have some more detailed things, with like pictures for the jewels and stuff like that to turn it even better.
Really worth it.

Thank you for your post! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have also added the pictures for the skill gems, I assume this was what you were referring to.

Yes, but i got a question.
I don't know if i understood something wrong but u said we have to seal all tier 2 and 3 maps, and shape relic chambers (not burial chambers), right? Shouldn't we shape Burial instead? To get higher level of map and a little better drops (items, not currency)?

You don't seal tier 2 maps, you seal tier 4 maps. I also talk about shaped burial chambers as a separate strategy than unshaped.
I tried to re-spec to this build after I was already level 75+ and in respecing and buying gear I am not sure what I am supposed to be doing with my Tree.

Right now, I run out of mana constantly after like 4-5 shots of TS, what am I missing in the tree that allows you to sustain mana.

I couldnt follow your leech cheap / expensive because i already had odd pieces of gear and I have a 5L windripper.

I have like 50 orb of regrets so I dont mind respecing anything I just have no clue why I run out of Mana asap.
Last edited by Blacked0ut on Jul 14, 2018, 11:47:38 AM
Got my Headhunter after farming for about a week.
Got 3 Doctors from Burials and sold my Mf gear.
Never thought it could be that easy lol.

Thank you for the guide, without it I would have never reached that goal in a league.
"
Blacked0ut wrote:
I tried to re-spec to this build after I was already level 75+ and in respecing and buying gear I am not sure what I am supposed to be doing with my Tree.

Right now, I run out of mana constantly after like 4-5 shots of TS, what am I missing in the tree that allows you to sustain mana.

I couldnt follow your leech cheap / expensive because i already had odd pieces of gear and I have a 5L windripper.

I have like 50 orb of regrets so I dont mind respecing anything I just have no clue why I run out of Mana asap.

Not having leech would be the reason you're out of mana. Without leech, your only way of generating mana is from killing enemies cursed by Assassin's Mark
maybe im dumb, but why no divination distilate flask??? isnt that just free quant/rarity
Do you usually do your temples when doing T3 burial? Do you only do them if you have at least one of the currency/double corrupt/level 3 gem rooms?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info