[3.3 SC Inc] MF Windripper TS Deadeye. Go from <50c to 1 Mirror

Is Zerphi's Heart good in this setup? Is it worth losing the quant?

Last edited by tyrusxl on Sep 24, 2018, 11:26:51 PM
This build is the worst time I've ever had playing PoE. Leveling was such a pain in the ass I had to look up an ACTUAL guide ffs.
"
LucaExplo wrote:
This build is the worst time I've ever had playing PoE. Leveling was such a pain in the ass I had to look up an ACTUAL guide ffs.

it must hurt to be this bad at a video game
"
tyrusxl wrote:

Is Zerphi's Heart good in this setup? Is it worth losing the quant?

I wouldn't use a Zerphi's with this. The additional attack speed from soul eater is basically useless since either you or you're letting Mirage archer one shot most packs, not to mention you'll run out of mana quickly if you're holding down TS.

I have had 3 doctor drops so far. Is it worth selling one or two of them for upgrades?

Also am I ready to to T8 burials? I'm still running T3
Last edited by ftw2255 on Sep 28, 2018, 7:22:43 AM
Just for information, how many maps did you run for your 3 doctors ?
I'm sitting at 950 t3 bc, only one doctor drop, I alc every map, don't understand why droprate is so low...

Thanks for the guide tho, build is pretty cool to play :)
Last edited by Aerendur on Oct 4, 2018, 1:45:13 PM
"
ftw2255 wrote:

I have had 3 doctor drops so far. Is it worth selling one or two of them for upgrades?

How many alts did you spend to get that quiver? :D
Last edited by SevenSigns on Oct 12, 2018, 6:08:02 AM
I decided to respec my pathfinder and give this a shot,while mapping seems fine even at t16, i cant delve past 275 i dont have enough damage is this normal? im using rare defensive quiver + stygian belt until i got headhunter and rigwalds

Im using 2 insiped learning + crit chance wrath watchers eye I got 7 frenzy and 4 power charges
tooltip with wrath and herald of ice shows 4k tornado shot, 10k barrage lvl92 before charges

edit: i noticed my skill tree is missing 10-12 dmg nodes, i didnt respec properly
Last edited by vaynard2 on Oct 12, 2018, 3:04:23 PM
ok i doubled the dmg and it goes way smoother + I bought a rigwalds quiver makes big difference in clearspeed
"
SevenSigns wrote:
"
ftw2255 wrote:

How many alts did you spend to get that quiver? :D

Believe it or not I bought this for 30c :D
Last edited by ftw2255 on Oct 14, 2018, 6:29:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info