[3.3 SC Inc] MF Windripper TS Deadeye. Go from <50c to 1 Mirror

Can I play it as a starter for the upcoming race?
"
Can I play it as a starter for the upcoming race?

It is possible, and items for the build will be cheaper as MF is less popular in races.
Yeah i'm going for this as well cause i wanted a build i could start with to then transition to ele hit deadeye (haven't tried ele hit ever) but i can't open the passive tree since it was done in 3.2.
Am i missing something?
You are wasting 2 skill points taking the 2 mana nodes for mind drinker, as nullification falls within inspired learning's circle. So that would be the 4th notable required, if you have the life, frenzy and power charge.

Also why do you take winter spirit wind ripper has very little physical damage. You'd gain much more damage taking the sniper 2 nodes for 30% projectile damage and the very first ranger node for 16% more projectile damage would give you 46% vs winter spirit which adds about as much approx as 25-30% projectile damage.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Aug 3, 2018, 2:53:01 AM
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
You are wasting 2 skill points taking the 2 mana nodes for mind drinker, as nullification falls within inspired learning's circle. So that would be the 4th notable required, if you have the life, frenzy and power charge.

Also why do you take winter spirit wind ripper has very little physical damage. You'd gain much more damage taking the sniper 2 nodes for 30% projectile damage and the very first ranger node for 16% more projectile damage would give you 46% vs winter spirit which adds about as much approx as 25-30% projectile damage.

Thank you for pointing this out, I have made changes in the tree.
Wonderful build and I am thoroughly enjoying this! I just have one question because your character indicates you only have 74 Intelligence, whilist your gear requires you to obtain over 111+ intelligence such as your boots because of gems. I am curious as to how you are able to do this. I am newer to this game and I don't understand that, is there an item that you're wearing that ignores the item requirements? A reply would be much appreciated, thank you for the build guide!
Hey, doing this build atm, but i have so many questions, and i think the PoB link would help me out, can i get one?
I'm checking your PoB now, and I don't get how you have any leech, for example mana. I have to spam pots atm..
Winter Spirit is to help with lowering the damage we take from physical reflect maps.

Fertile Mind provides the required Intelligence.

Mana Leech comes from the node by the duelist below vaal pact, or soul raker if you use lioneye's fall.

Thanks for sharing this detailed guide! Gonna try my first MF build and test it before Delve.

p.s. without windripper what do u recommend just for farming white maps?
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Aug 15, 2018, 5:46:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info