[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Hello, Great Guide and the build is Awesome to play.
Im stuck tho, Im lvl 84 following the tree I cannot remove the int passive on the lower part of the build otherwise Enfeeble wont work it ask for 151 in if you have time plz check whats wrong with my tree since I already went through yours a lot of times.
Thanks for the guide.
nice build i have only 1 question ... the molten strike switch you will use it only for delve or on boss fight too ?

1-4 milion dps its with flicker or molten ?

ty for answer
Flicker is just for clearing regular mobs, it deals very little damage to tankier targets. You use Molten for Bosses and delve.
ok nie you already know if this build its viable for 3.5 ?
We'll know tomorrow for sure, once patch notes hit. Also GGG hinted today that +projectiles from lab enchant might get nerfed, but if that's the only nerf, the build will be still 100% viable, considering we get all the good gear from old leagues back, and new league might have some good stuff too.
Last edited by Lirhtim on Dec 3, 2018, 6:18:23 PM
"
Na_Ponaroshky wrote:
What about xoph blood amulet with this build?

In my experience Impresence felt better than Xoph's.

Due to the high evasion and dodge the build gets, the activation of Xoph's very powerful effect is hard to consistently achieve, especially while mapping. The Xoph debuff also only lasts for four seconds, which even makes getting high uptime on bosses a challenge.

"
Ñora wrote:
Hello, Great Guide and the build is Awesome to play.
Im stuck tho, Im lvl 84 following the tree I cannot remove the int passive on the lower part of the build otherwise Enfeeble wont work it ask for 151 in if you have time plz check whats wrong with my tree since I already went through yours a lot of times.
Thanks for the guide.

Hey Nora,

Your profile is set to private so can't be too sure what's going on. If you don't have an Impresence amulet yet that may explain it as it gives +16 int. Otherwise you can just get some int on your rings, as you level though you will get more int passives and eventually you won't need any on gear.

"
We'll know tomorrow for sure, once patch notes hit. Also GGG hinted today that +projectiles from lab enchant might get nerfed, but if that's the only nerf, the build will be still 100% viable, considering we get all the good gear from old leagues back, and new league might have some good stuff too.

Yup, looks like the molten strike helmet enchant is going down to only one projectile. Really fair nerf as it was wayyyy to strong. If that's the only thing that changes it's a straight up -20% damage nerf on endgame molten strike, but the upside is that dying sun got better, and the build got a lot more affordable.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
My bad you can see my characters now i do have an Impresence but it doesnt have int on it GG and is corrupted
I can't wait to play this build for Betrayal !
"
Ñora wrote:
My bad you can see my characters now i do have an Impresence but it doesnt have int on it GG and is corrupted

Hey no worries, I used a corrupted Impresence too. Just path early to the "Retribution" passive, which will give you +20 int, and pick up some extra int either on rings or abyss jewels.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Thanks, one more thing on the tree the far left jewel wich is a Wildfire one i only reached 30str and 40 r needed something im missing? Is there a Wildfire gem with larger Radius?
The jewel says Radius Medium, im pretty new on the game btw xD
thanks for your time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info