[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

Update 2.

Now 535k per fire trap + 181k dps per flamethrower.
No idea how to calculate both.

5202 hp + 609 ES.
There is a lot to min max.

Catarina ✓
Shaper ✓
Sirus ✓
Elder
Uber Elder

https://pastebin.com/cmEk0G3A

Last edited by sagui00 on Apr 5, 2020, 4:12:34 AM
thats my build, I dont know how consistently is the shock and chill with skitterbots, but that with Explosives Expert looks like a huge damage boost, so Im using dual wand version.

I dont know how to calculate the EHps, I have 5117 life and 741 ES

Fire trap damage is 635k per trap, without exposure, but with shock from skiterbots. Also all flasks up.

Im also using clusters jewels

Pob:https://pastebin.com/HUT1y4pr
Last edited by Klush on Mar 28, 2020, 2:04:17 PM
Hey all, I am looking for a boss killer in SSF and I happened to 6L this, would it be good enough?

"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Hey all, I am looking for a boss killer in SSF and I happened to 6L this, would it be good enough?

Looks good :)

This is my gear I'm running right now and it's really getting the job done I can clear maps very easily and melt bosses going to try it on Al-Hezmin (awlvl:5)
Thnks for the build btw it's really well done and put together .
Also, I would really appreciate it if u could take a look at my current build and give me some advice .
I followed that one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9jQyqHbHU with some minor changes on daggers ( i used 2 x divinarius ) . Im playin only on std and i got several chars that i mostly usin . This one is good too for a ''cleaner'' since he can do dual refs - no leeches etc . Easiest char also for hall of grand mastrers farming

Gear setuped

IGN = Tominsideeeee

I will try your build. Looks interesting. I´m actually playing an arch miner and are testing a lot of different playstyles and chars. I´ll come back and post my experiences.

Playing on Playstation is atm a little bit like SSF, so I must try how far this build will get me :D
Take a sip. What´s the worst thing that can happen?
Hey, this looks like a cool build and I'm thinking of trying it out next league! Would you recommend shadow or scion for Harvest? If it's not too much to ask, could you explain your thoughts on which character is better?
"
Haupas wrote:
Hey, this looks like a cool build and I'm thinking of trying it out next league! Would you recommend shadow or scion for Harvest? If it's not too much to ask, could you explain your thoughts on which character is better?

I'm gonna talk about every version of the build so it should give you a clue on what to play.Both shadow and scion can do every content in the game but they both have different needs and investments.

Playing Shadow as Life&MoM sacrifices so much damage so i never used MoM on shadow.Life based shadow is better to be played as a budget league starter and to complete/set up your atlas/kill guardians and shaper easily.But he is squishy and struggles on hard map mods and Sirus.

On the other hand, Energy shield Shadow is very strong and way tankier but requires a good investment to achieve that.He also has the highest fire trap dps(Almost a million dps for each trap) while maintaining 7.5k+ ES.

To conclude shadow,if you can farm good currency and know what to do in PoE,i recommend playing him and work your way through this progress and eventually transition from Life to Energy shield.

If you want to play Life&Mind over matter go for scion.She has ridiculous healing thanks to Agnostic(which is added to talent tree now so it is easier to access at league start).Scions only downside is you need to gear her to not die easily.You want good mana on your items and level up your character to complete the talent tree.Also Scion gets stunned a lot so you need that flask mod from Mastermind.(Check build guide for details)But eventually when you gear her,she is very powerful and will carry you through every content in the game easily.She is also the easiest character to kill Sirus.

Hope these help.Let me know if you have any thoughts or questions and good luck in Harvest :)
Updated for 3.11 Harvest League.This is gonna be a very good league to play trappers cause of the league mechanic.I'm hoping more people will be interested in these kind of non-meta builds in Harvest.Feel free to ask any questions here or in game.Good luck in league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info