[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

I think it's going to be stronger than all of them except for seismic/exsanguinate
"
Madmallard wrote:
I think it's going to be stronger than all of them except for seismic/exsanguinate

Noticed you already got 9 challenges done and doing maps and it's not even a day into the league. How's fire trap's performance thus far?

My concern is probably unwarranted but I don't know if it's clear is all that great compared to the expected meta of exsanguinate traps with chain.
It's good but evasion doesn't work well

With my defensive stats if you can see them i'm getting instantly one shot repeatedly in red map scourges
edit: i quit the character
Last edited by Bratwurstsalat on Oct 27, 2021, 10:54:40 AM
I'm still throwing exalts into it.

Damage is around 4.5 million fully buffed/flasked with decent tankiness. Doesn't seem that amazing but isn't terrible.

I don't know how the original poster got 10-20 mil or whatever they said. I don't think whatever strat they were going for that high of damage works anymore. Might just be flask nerfs + no more div. berzerk.
So, this build got buffed for 3.17?
Once again, curious to see how Fire Trap buffed once again will fare. It'd be funny if it ended up still not being great to other options and in 3.18 GGG buffs it yet again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info