[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

Damage lower than tabula+arc. t3 took more than 20 minutes xD
I'm using day 1 gear and eating conquerors for breakfast with Firetrap+Flamethrower. Fire trap alone may not be enough damage. Thanks for the thread, was looking for something different for my league starter.
"
altermim wrote:
Damage lower than tabula+arc. t3 took more than 20 minutes xD

Lower than arc? You are doing something absolutely wrong then.Everything is better than arc at damage :)
Hi,

Currently playing this in Delirium SSF and I'm having a blast completing the atlas on 2 5-links.

There is one interaction that's worth mentioning and I didn't see it anywhere (if it was there sorry): If you happen to find/chance a Tinkerskin but can't find a Slavedrivers Hand (which is extra hard to do in SSF) you can go EB without MoM and Tinkerskin will give you infinite mana with the mines detonating, and you can use all the mana reserving stuff. The few hundred ES you lose does not feel like a big problem.

Lovely guide btw, cheers!
"
Burnost wrote:
Hi,

Currently playing this in Delirium SSF and I'm having a blast completing the atlas on 2 5-links.

There is one interaction that's worth mentioning and I didn't see it anywhere (if it was there sorry): If you happen to find/chance a Tinkerskin but can't find a Slavedrivers Hand (which is extra hard to do in SSF) you can go EB without MoM and Tinkerskin will give you infinite mana with the mines detonating, and you can use all the mana reserving stuff. The few hundred ES you lose does not feel like a big problem.

Lovely guide btw, cheers!

Well i showed tinkerskin at gear section but didn't write much about it.Glad you are enjoying it :)
hi, i play your build at start of league, but now i do T11 maps and see a bit low dmg.
Can you look at my character "Scion_deli' and say any advice?
Last edited by maatii93 on Mar 21, 2020, 9:47:17 AM
"
maatii93 wrote:
hi, i play your build at start of league, but now i do T11 maps and see a bit low dmg.
Can you look at my character "Scion_deli' and say any advice?

Hey, first of all you are still 5-link so i recommend using one of Trap and Mine damage/Increased Crit/Controlled destruction instead of Charged traps.Charged traps doesn't give much so it is mostly for end game mapping when you are geared enough and also on a 6link.
I see you completed all labyrinths but you still didn't fix your talent tree so do that and get the other stuff.You are missing Heartseeker and jewels etc. because of that.Also you didn't pick Phase Acrobatics which is a very big survivalability boost for mapping.
Another important thing you are missing is Helm enchant and then a crafted helmet.Your flamethrowers are missing so much damage.That's probably #1 reason your damage is low.(Especially for bosses)
Your weapons aren't that good so you can also focus on those.And you are missing "Trigger socketed spells" which means you are missing Wave of conviction + something else.That provides Fire exposure which results in more damage.
Finally get Militant faith jewel ASAP.It is less than an exalted right now.That will provide INSANE survivalability and it is also one of the main reaasons to play Scion.
Hope this helps :) Feel free to ask me anything and good luck!
Any recommendations for a cheap chest replacement until Cloak of Defiance for Scion?
hi am having fun with the build, but am starting to lack damage and tankiness vs A4 conqs and T14+ bosses what should i work on

"
ymost wrote:
hi am having fun with the build, but am starting to lack damage and tankiness vs A4 conqs and T14+ bosses what should i work on

Make sure you have 4.5k+ life and at least 3-4k mana if you think your ehp is low.You still need 6-link and a crafted helm,that's why your dps started to struggle.Also your weapons are very bad so you can also work on those.Change your belt with stygian vise so you also get some damage on that.And one thing that everybody forgets is the boots lab enchant.That gives %7-10 crit so it provides huge damage boost.Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info